Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh im sorry. Going to the extreme only to find less-than-desirable results must be traumatic. Tell me more, what did you take and what happened? (you can send me some old posts if you dont want to write it all again)

In my opinion, it will provide results for a significant amount of users. It could additionally depend on age, and the severity of hair loss. There are people who went from no hair to masses amount of hair.

Attachments

• A934E434-BB6D-41D1-AE8A-1B1D77A6525D.jpeg
    A934E434-BB6D-41D1-AE8A-1B1D77A6525D.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 347

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, it will provide results for a significant amount of users. It could additionally depend on age, and the severity of hair loss. There are people who went from no hair to masses amount of hair.

10 months and not bald anymore. Dont know what to say. f*****g magic. Another reason to not be depressed anymore, i'll consider it as the "nuke it" option. Are you on HRT as well?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 months and not bald anymore. Dont know what to say. f*****g magic. Another reason to not be depressed anymore, i'll consider it as the "nuke it" option. Are you on HRT as well?

Yes. Although, I am on a different regimen. I am using 50mg/day bicalutamide, 2mg/day estradiol and 0.5mg/day dutasteride. Bicalutamide is the strongest anti-androgen which doesn’t cost significant amounts of money; it’s similar in price to spironolactone. Furthermore, bicalutamide and estradiol have a synergetic effect. I am using dutasteride as support.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Although, I am on a different regimen. I am using 50mg/day bicalutamide, 2mg/day estradiol and 0.5mg/day dutasteride. Bicalutamide is the strongest anti-androgen which doesn’t cost significant amounts of money; it’s similar in price to spironolactone. Furthermore, bicalutamide and estradiol have a synergetic effect. I am using dutasteride as support.

You know sh*t is extreme when duta comes as "support" haha. What results did you get? And may I ask how much does this regime cost you?

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thaat piiic, ffffuk. Amazing
But it's scary

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his swollen face.. eye bags etc.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his swollen face.. eye bags etc.

Her face looked ‘swollen’ before, it’s just that he has fat redistribution and her cheeks have become more feminine. Although, she was using 8mg/day of estradiol, so the feminisation is much more significant compared to the use of 2mg/day.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know sh*t is extreme when duta comes as "support" haha. What results did you get? And may I ask how much does this regime cost you?

I am currently three months into the use of these medications, although I was using spironolactone during the initial two months. I switched to bicalutamide after two months because spironolactone was causing me horrible tiredness, which isn’t worth it considering how weak of an anti-androgen it is. You can find my progress on page ‘243’ within this thread. It costs me around £60/month, although I am hopefully going to get bicalutamide on prescription; that would cut my costs down to around £30/month.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the actual fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! What the flying f*****g fucked up f***! What is this wizadry? If all fails, Im going trans no doubt. INSANE regrowth! Does taking these extreme drugs guarantees such wonderful regrowth? Congrats btw :)

There is no guarantee, and having boobs / low sex drive / penis shrinkage... it's not something all men can accept. Be careful, do not rush, even if your current regimen doesn't work. But if you're desperate yeah ... I'm sure 95% of the time it works wonders.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently three months into the use of these medications, although I was using spironolactone during the initial two months. I switched to bicalutamide after two months because spironolactone was causing me horrible tiredness, which isn’t worth it considering how weak of an anti-androgen it is. You can find my progress on page ‘243’ within this thread. It costs me around £60/month, although I am hopefully going to get bicalutamide on prescription; that would cut my costs down to around £30/month.
Minoxidil and biotin pills cost me more than the double :(
There is no guarantee, and having boobs / low sex drive / penis shrinkage... it's not something all men can accept. Be careful, do not rush, even if your current regimen doesn't work. But if you're desperate yeah ... I'm sure 95% of the time it works wonders.
I'll try everythin before such regimens. No dick, man boobs and feminine looks are better than being depressed all day, locking up yourself in your room, never socialize, never look up for something. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil and biotin pills cost me more than the double :(

I'll try everythin before such regimens. No dick, man boobs and feminine looks are better than being depressed all day, locking up yourself in your room, never socialize, never look up for something. Decisions, decisions...

Although, penile shrinkage is greatly preventable if you use it often enough.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does taking these extreme drugs guarantees such wonderful regrowth?

It's very much a your mileage may vary thing. I've followed tons of trans subs on reddit and elsewhere. There's people that get insane regrowth, and then people that get very little and have to resort to wigs. I think the biggest factor, in my opinion, is how long you've been losing your hair for and thus how long the follicles have been dormant. If it's within the last 5 years or so, then I think you have a pretty good shot of regaining much of it. Outside of that seems to be a bit of a crap shoot.

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Within the U.K., it’s not illegal to order prescription medications as long as it is ordered overseas. I receive it through international mail, but it’s still within Europe. In fact, I told my dermatologist I am self-medicating on bicalutamide and she said she will provide me monitoring/blood tests. It’s disguised well, since they don’t provide the medication box; it’s small packages which appear like accessories, so the likelihood of it getting seized is almost invisible.

Wow, I'm actually amazed. Maybe it's just Norway that have become so strict. Actually, minoxidil or even C-vitamins is considered a medicine right now (happened some months ago), so you can have C-vitamins siezed in the customs and by the book - get some sort of sanction, probably depending upon quantity. In Norway, everything domestic is not very much controlled but international mail is controlled HARD (and by that I mean, everything - you have maybe 50-90% of getting it through). Maybe because 99% of sh*t is getting in, but basically zero sh*t is going out, if you see what I mean.

I risk getting my minoxidil being stopped and destroyed in the customs. But I take that risk only because minoxidil in Norway costs about 5-10 times more.

Last edited:

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the actual fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! What the flying f*****g fucked up f***! What is this wizadry? If all fails, Im going trans no doubt. INSANE regrowth! Does taking these extreme drugs guarantees such wonderful regrowth? Congrats btw :)

hey If you want a 100% result, you need to take normal doses. Some say that the hrt does not work. but if you look at their mode, it’s understandable why. because to be afraid to take a lot. I, too, at first did not grow anything. then I began to take everything related to hair struggle. here is my mode now. I know that it works. and I don't care what others think about it.

8 mg Estradiol oral
4 doses Estrogel on hair
2 doses Minoxidil on hair
100 mg Cyproterone Acetate
1.5mg Avodart oral
20 mg Finasteride oral
500 mg Spironolactone oral
100 mg Bicalutamide oral
750 mg Flutamide oral

I also want to connect a local avodart to the hair.

Good luck

Reactions: Yar

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey If you want a 100% result, you need to take normal doses. Some say that the hrt does not work. but if you look at their mode, it’s understandable why. because to be afraid to take a lot. I, too, at first did not grow anything. then I began to take everything related to hair struggle. here is my mode now. I know that it works. and I don't care what others think about it.

8 mg Estradiol oral
4 doses Estrogel on hair
2 doses Minoxidil on hair
100 mg Cyproterone Acetate
1.5mg Avodart oral
20 mg Finasteride oral
500 mg Spironolactone oral
100 mg Bicalutamide oral
750 mg Flutamide oral

I also want to connect a local avodart to the hair.

Good luck

It's a joke yeah ?
You cannot tell people to take all of this. I hope I misunderstood you, because its insane otherwise.