Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect hair. Yes, this angle is more masculine.

But why 10 mg? 5 mg fina is ok, no? Or maybe 0.5 mg duta?
Don't use flutamide, please. Bica+CPA is enough.
spironolactone attacks your kidneys and gives low effect. CPA destroys your test better than spironolactone. You can increase dosage of CPA instead of using both (CPA+spironolactone)

finasteride 5 mg is very small. this dose does not work. Avodar 0.5 is also small. I have always taken either 3 avodars or I divide finsteride into 4 parts and I take finasteride every 2 hours. single dose does not work. it doesn't work for me otherwise. Why do you praise bika so much? Is there a Bike result like that of bridgeburn? of course not. let's talk about the bike in half a year. when you test it enough. not long ago there were many who took spironolactone. but one spironolactone is too weak. Do not say that it makes no sense to take сiproterone and spironolactone. You have not tested it and do not know how they work together. I see how it works. I think bika alone is also weak. those people who have taken spironolactone before have also said that it works. and now they say that spironolactone does not work, but bika works. bica raises testosterone. he does not act on the receptors. but acts on the bones. and although they say that the cpa acts on A.R. but it seems to me the worst of all is A.R. finasteride and avodart acts if taken in small doses.
You say it makes no sense to take сiproterone and spironolactone?
Thanks for your advice.
but you speak all of the theory.
and I speak from practice.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no point In using bica + cpa, cpa is a partial agonist of the AR
The theory is tested in practice.

a lot of things written on the preparations. for example, on every medicine there is always a side effect of hair loss. so it is written there. so I see the point of combining antiandrogens. for others, it may not work.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you praise bika so much? Is there a Bike result like that of bridgeburn? of course not. let's talk about the bike in half a year. I think bika alone is also weak.

"As antiandrogens, the SAAs have largely been replaced by the NSAAs and are now rarely used in the treatment of prostate cancer, due to the superior selectivity, efficacy, and tolerability profiles of NSAAs."

"Accordingly, a study comparing the efficacy of 50 mg/day bicalutamide versus 300 mg/day CPA in preventing the PSA flare at the start of GnRH agonist therapy in men with prostate cancer found that the two regimens were equivalently effective."

"Bicalutamide has been found to be at least as effective as or more effective than flutamide in the treatment of prostate cancer,[38][39] and is considered to be the most potent and efficacious antiandrogen of the three first-generation NSAAs.[83]"

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The theory is tested in practice.

a lot of things written on the preparations. for example, on every medicine there is always a side effect of hair loss. so it is written there. so I see the point of combining antiandrogens. for others, it may not work.
more people died from prostate cancer when they added cpa to castration vs castration by itself

Accordingly, unlike NSAAs, the addition of CPA to castration has never been found in any controlled study to prolong survival in prostate cancer to a greater extent than castration alone.[76] In fact, a meta-analysis found that the addition of CPA to castration actually reduces the long-term effectiveness of ADT and causes an increase in mortality"

so yes, this theory has been tested in practice

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try that... I will definitely avoid coconut oil and castor oil; those oils are just bait for losing hair! My scalp is starting to produce dry patches... Although, how has your experience been so far?

So far my experience has been okay, so far the side effects im experiencing are: tiny unbothersome migrane that i only notice if i think about it (Today) and i am a bit sleepy throughout the day more than usual. Other than that so far ao good. Ive reduced applying the estrogel only once a day since the half-life is 36 hours, i assume it will build up to 4mg or so in my blood over time.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So Maave has seen great regrowth and he's been doing well with bicalutamide+raloxifene. (He actually sent me a pic where he has regrowth on his temples.)

I will post his reply if he allows.

When asked about sides, his reply was typical of Ikarus - reduced body oils, clear skin (w/in 2months), less body hair (takes many months).

Anyway, the point is, Ein, Ikarus and Maave are the persons for whom bicalutamide worked/is working. So bicalutamide is a safer option to other anti-androgens. It should also be preferred by those who are cis-males and want to remain the same.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is ready to become Guinea pig for topical Bicalutamide?

I guess we'll know how great it worked for @hemingway_the_mercenary even when he was taking steroids. He dropped it because he got gynecomastia. But remember -
1. He wasn't taking raloxifene.

2. He was taking steroids.

So basically, he increased his chances of gyno exponentially.

Anyone will to try topical Bicalutamide?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is ready to become Guinea pig for topical Bicalutamide?

I guess we'll know how great it worked for @hemingway_the_mercenary even when he was taking steroids. He dropped it because he got gynecomastia. But remember -
1. He wasn't taking raloxifene.

2. He was taking steroids.

So basically, he increased his chances of gyno exponentially.

Anyone will to try topical Bicalutamide?

I don't see the point of topical bicalutamide, since it ends up systematically nonetheless...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So Maave has seen great regrowth and he's been doing well with bicalutamide+raloxifene. (He actually sent me a pic where he has regrowth on his temples.)

I will post his reply if he allows.

When asked about sides, his reply was typical of Ikarus - reduced body oils, clear skin (w/in 2months), less body hair (takes many months).

Anyway, the point is, Ein, Ikarus and Maave are the persons for whom bicalutamide worked/is working. So bicalutamide is a safer option to other anti-androgens. It should also be preferred by those who are cis-males and want to remain the same.

I am waiting until the six month point, then I will make my own personal thread about my use of bicalutamide/spironolactone/dutasteride/estradiol. It's hard to dictate proper results until you reach the six month mark...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the point of topical bicalutamide, since it ends up systematically nonetheless...
See everything end up going systematic ; that doesn't mean topicals are useless. When applied topically, less of it 'd go systematic. Also, it might work better topically, who knows?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
harakiri.jpg

Long time no see.

I am the guy who got fucked by a fake doctor. So now I am back to avenge and also share knowledge on how not to get duped by fake online doctors/reviews/businesses basis 3 P's (Profile, Pattern, Period)

This is where i need your support.

I have made a video outlining everything fake this doctor does under the sun.
If you agree please take him down by rating him appropriately.

Visit: www.tiny.cc/fakevideo for the video

www.tiny.cc/fakegoogle
www.tiny.cc/fakefb
to downvote him, if you agree with me.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See everything end up going systematic ; that doesn't mean topicals are useless. When applied topically, less of it 'd go systematic. Also, it might work better topically, who knows?

I meant: if it ends up systematic nonetheless, and poses the risk of typical side effects, then what’s the point of using it topically? It just defeats the purpose of using topicals, which is to avoid the possibility of side effects...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant: if it ends up systematic nonetheless, and poses the risk of typical side effects, then what’s the point of using it topically? It just defeats the purpose of using topicals, which is to avoid the possibility of side effects...
I get what you're trying to say but the point is probability of getting those sides can be reduced, plus it's efficacy may also be increased. How? Topical Bicalutamide should start doing its job within a week (if not days), whereas bical taken orally will take about 3 months to show results.

If it works topically and not just by going systematic, then we can have lipomosal solution. The point is, there's only one person who has tried it topically and it's worked for him. I'd try it in the blink of an eye if I was not involved in big3.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get what you're trying to say but the point is probability of getting those sides can be reduced, plus it's efficacy may also be increased. How? Topical Bicalutamide should start doing its job within a week (if not days), whereas bical taken orally will take about 3 months to show results.

If it works topically and not just by going systematic, then we can have lipomosal solution. The point is, there's only one person who has tried it topically and it's worked for him. I'd try it in the blink of an eye if I was not involved in big3.

Gynecomastia is one of the results Hemingway had from topical bicalutamide; that’s the only concerning side effect bicalutamide has nonetheless, when used orally... Bicalutamide, topically or orally, would take around three months to show results nonetheless, due to hair cycles. In my opinion, oral administration is always significantly more successful than topical administration so I doubt topical bicalutamide would have an increase in efficacy...

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to find him but I couldn't. Sorry =_=
It's too difficult...
didn't u say u knew a guy that took 150mg bica and dutas? do u know how long it took for him to stop losing hair?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 12.21.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 12.21.51 PM.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 12.22.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 12.22.25 PM.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 145