Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I know it might sound stupid or futile, I have been trying to take dutasteride sublingually.
I keep it under my tongue...the capusle dissolves and some very bitter/burny liquid oozes...i i l it stay for a few more minutes till i gulp it down with water. Is this process correct to take something sublingually?

Generally soeaking even for meds taken bucally, if its a capsule i am sure it dissolves and some liquid oozes out. What do you do with it? wait and gulp down?

Why are you taking dutasteride sublingually...? Not all medications can be used for sublingual use. It’s a capsule which has to be taken orally.

revivemycurls

My Regimen
Reaction score
just so its more in blood and I avoid the risk of liver damage it might cause over a long term. I have been an year and a half plus on dutasteride so I want to see if having that in blood would raise its efficacy at this time.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is very bitter and sour. you can ruin your teeth. but at the same time you save the liver. because avodart is the most harmful of all the tablets we take. for example, cipro compared with avodart is just a toy.

Reactions: Yar

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is very bitter and sour. you can ruin your teeth. but at the same time you save the liver. because avodart is the most harmful of all the tablets we take. for example, cipro compared with avodart is just a toy.
Avodart is really worse than cypro for liver ?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodart is really worse than cypro for liver ?
for me, yes. Flutamide is considered the most harmful. but I do not accept it. from avodart I have terrible side effects. not a single antiandrogen will have so many side effects. after cyproterone and spironolactone, my liver is perfect. I think even alcohol does more harm than my regimen. but I don't drink.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for me, yes. Flutamide is considered the most harmful. but I do not accept it. from avodart I have terrible side effects. not a single antiandrogen will have so many side effects. after cyproterone and spironolactone, my liver is perfect. I think even alcohol does more harm than my regimen. but I don't drink.
has cypro given you any digestive issues in your gut ? lol i am having the runs constantly.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Consulted a dermatologist again. Was really flattered seeing his knowledge on hair loss. Second you @Ikarus here.

Diagnosed me with Androgenic alopecia and wrote finasteride and minoxidil topical in prescription.

I'm in horrible mood today - why the f*** my previous dermatos kept giving me selsun shampoo and kept telling me that hair loss is because of seborrhoeic dermatitis. Only because of these mofus I'm here with 40% (or even less since I'm shedding 200+ hair last few days) density.

Don't know what to do. No improvement on finasteride (both t and oral) and minoxidil topical.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Consulted a dermatologist again. Was really flattered seeing his knowledge on hair loss. Second you @Ikarus here.

Diagnosed me with Androgenic alopecia and wrote finasteride and minoxidil topical in prescription.

I'm in horrible mood today - why the f*** my previous dermatos kept giving me selsun shampoo and kept telling me that hair loss is because of seborrhoeic dermatitis. Only because of these mofus I'm here with 40% (or even less since I'm shedding 200+ hair last few days) density.

Don't know what to do. No improvement on finasteride (both t and oral) and minoxidil topical.

You might want to blur your full name.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upgrading my regimen -

1. 1mg Finasteride 2 times a day
2.Both topical minoxidil combos one in the morning, one at night.
3. Introducing oral minoxidil again but at 5mg now. f*** sides.
4. Might order Ru58841 in a few days if my mood remains effed up.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upgrading my regimen -

1. 1mg Finasteride 2 times a day
2.Both topical minoxidil combos one in the morning, one at night.
3. Introducing oral minoxidil again but at 5mg now. f*** sides.
4. Might order Ru58841 in a few days if my mood remains effed up.

What's the point of using finasteride 2 times a day? Why not just switch to dutasteride?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dermato has written it. I know it doesn't make sense, but since I feel more horny on it, I don't have any problem.

And why won't you switch to dutasteride?

Also off topic: you still have great hair, don't let it hinder your enjoyment in life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why won't you switch to dutasteride?

Also off topic: you still have great hair, don't let it hinder your enjoyment in life.
I've only recently started (1month ago) Finasteride, so the switch wouldn't make sense.

Thanks dude. Yes, for my hair density( and pretty long hair) a week ago, I could easily look someone with full head when I keep them extremely dry. But now, I have to use caboki now. Only thing I love is my hairline - it's intact.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only recently started (1month ago) Finasteride, so the switch wouldn't make sense.

Thanks dude. Yes, for my hair density( and pretty long hair) a week ago, I could easily look someone with full head when I keep them extremely dry. But now, I have to use caboki now. Only thing I love is my hairline - it's intact.

Yeah just stay on finasteride if you have only been on it for 1 month. I have also been feeling quite depressed lately but thinking about future treatments like Replicel always gets my hopes up. I guess that we are 'lucky' with the fact that we probably won't have to worry about balding anymore in our thirties.