Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I want my hair back"

ZWn55R1.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a god then, maybe because as your hair improves, your depression goes away, therefore, you are more likely to enjoy life and live to your potential, the mind is very powerful, you have regrown hair from bare baldness, then I won't be surprised to know that, it all about bio-hacking and manipulating the fuked up nature rules, there are tons of things that science and humans failed to know until this day
I don't doubt that's part of it, I can enjoy sexual acts because I don't feel like a disgusting creature anymore. but I know its from HRT cause it feels different. I don't just feel pleasure in my penis but throughout my body

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought growing a long beard would shift attention away from the top of my head.. boy was I wrong
yeah that's why bald men bulk up and grow their beard for the sake of this "attention shift" logic but it doesn't work and they end up looking too intimidating which scare away the females, and being bald and skinny will leave looking like a cancer patient, so that's why many of them lose hope and stop caring about their appearance because they lack control, and are too afraid to give up masculinity for hair,some are even scared to take Propecia lol

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't doubt that's part of it, I can enjoy sexual acts because I don't feel like a disgusting creature anymore. but I know its from HRT cause it feels different. I don't just feel pleasure in my penis but throughout my body
same! pre-castration my orgasm was focused on the groin region now my whole spine feel it when I am aroused, its far more intense and actually enjoyable

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
and are too afraid to give up masculinity for hair,some are even scared to take Propecia lol
yeah cause finasteride is a hardcore drug that will make your dick fall off

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
same! pre-castration my orgasm was focused on the groin region now my whole spine feel it when I am aroused, its far more intense and actually enjoyable
yep, thats what they call female arousal. for me It's gotten more intense month by month, even when I thought it was at max

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 119870
2.4 years are added to my lifespan so i can wait for the stupid scientists to find a cure, and there won't be one
possibly more because you got double lifespan benefits of destroying T while also the extension of taking E (which itself upregulates multiple longevity associated genes)

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s Estrofem in particular. It is a pill, but you just put it between your cheek and gum and wait until it dissolves. It is more effective apparently.
okay i see Estrofem on inhousepharmacy's website, do you all go to the dr to have labs done regularly or will the dr not be supportive of what we are doing?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try to keep my regimen until january 2022. If its definitively not working .... I will give up and maybe get an hair system. I cannot take testosterone, I'm afraid of testosterone, I mean it. The last time I let testosterone come back ... it was a nightmare, the pain was even higher. And I'm afraid to be even more manly. I know I should give up but I cannot accept that there is no hope. I'm trying very high dose estradiol. But I cannot try high dose testosterone (I could take Tamoxifen, my testosterone level will be really high ... but no it's to scary).
Bye my 666th message :/
don't worry too much bro, all hope is not lost, as long as you exist there is a way.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay i see Estrofem on inhousepharmacy's website, do you all go to the dr to have labs done regularly or will the dr not be supportive of what we are doing?

Doctors will not be supportive of what we're doing; unfortunately many doctors are insanely stupid and have minimal knowledge on hair loss. I do have blood tests occasionally for spironolactone since I have that on prescription. And, I get blood tests monitoring my liver occasionally. Technically, I am monitoring myself whilst on these medications but the blood tests are for different reasons.