Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Osprey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy stuff

2019-05-26 (2).png

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Yar here's the photos of my hair you asked for https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qebhrkzwo0k87bs/AADgG0bMOYf_QAot5ge-uwdca?dl=0, the size is too big to just upload them here. i took them by the window in the sun light, if youu want better ones let me know.
Yes, your hair is corroded with testosterone. I would start the first month with estradiol therapy 1ml in the morning 1ml evening 14 days.To give a chance to accumulate estradiol.On the 15th day I would connect spirolancton 25ml in the morning 25ml evening + 1ml estradiol in the morning 1ml estradiol evening.Why so must be done? Because spirolancton also has an anti-estrogenic effect, therefore, first of all estradiol must be accumulated!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, your hair is corroded with testosterone. I would start the first month with estradiol therapy 1ml in the morning 1ml evening 14 days.To give a chance to accumulate estradiol.On the 15th day I would connect spirolancton 25ml in the morning 25ml evening + 1ml estradiol in the morning 1ml estradiol evening.Why so must be done? Because spirolancton also has an anti-estrogenic effect, therefore, first of all estradiol must be accumulated!
Oh okay i see, so i will order 2mg estadiol and take half in the morning and half in the evening, ill order it tonight as much as i can just in case they run out of stock for a while. Thanks for telling me that i have to build up the estrogen first.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT is amazing at reversing hairloss and a bit of your age, it's a shame that so few of us find this information when trying to find a way to remedy our baldness. Usually the Dr. will refer you to finasteride and just tell you to wait 2 years to see a result. and then we waste 2 years waiting and nothing happens so then were mad about wasted time trying to get our hair back. But no Dr tells us that if we alter our hormones then the hair will return all the way. HRT should be more talked about in the hairloss community.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT is amazing at reversing hairloss and a bit of your age, it's a shame that so few of us find this information when trying to find a way to remedy our baldness. Usually the Dr. will refer you to finasteride and just tell you to wait 2 years to see a result. and then we waste 2 years waiting and nothing happens so then were mad about wasted time trying to get our hair back. But no Dr tells us that if we alter our hormones then the hair will return all the way. HRT should be more talked about in the hairloss community.
The long term side effects should be more talked about. It’s not that so few find this information. It’s the fact we all know these hardcore feminising drugs work but a majority of male pattern baldness sufferers want to remain “men”. A lot of guys on this thread have no problem losing their male anatomy, in fact I would go as far to say they’re closet transgenders. These hardcore drugs are only really toys to any red blooded male. When the day comes that the same results can be accomplished without side effects, I’ll be doing cartwheels down the street.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The long term side effects should be more talked about. It’s not that so few find this information. It’s the fact we all know these hardcore feminising drugs work but a majority of male pattern baldness sufferers want to remain “men”. A lot of guys on this thread have no problem losing their male anatomy, in fact I would go as far to say they’re closet transgenders. These hardcore drugs are only really toys to any red blooded male. When the day comes that the same results can be accomplished without side effects, I’ll be doing cartwheels down the street.
and take a camera?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s like saying that finasteride users want to be intersex since the medication was based on intersex people. Long-term side effects are well known, and constantly spoken about on this thread. If I’m being entirely honest, most men are insanely stupid on this website including that man who was complaining about libido loss on finasteride yet is having sex 13 to 15 times a week.

Using this regimen is for those who are aware of the side effects, but value the results more.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say i'm a closet transgenger, but rather i don't really care about sex or my gender as long as life is enjoyable, considering the fact we are only allowed to exist for a short time before we disappear forever, so losing my libido is no big deal that i would fuss about. Alot of men on here (on this forum) are pretty dumb like you said, complaining about a bit of libido loss and choosing to stay bald because they are scared lol, but for me personally baldness is worse than cancer, because it's an ongoing 'disease'? that affects your quality of life and the amount of enjoyment/peace you can get out of it, only that the suffering is prolonged due to the fact that it's not fatal. Actually there is a theory that balding is linked to heart disease and possibly that could be a big reason spironolactone works so well since it's used to treat /heart failure aswell. It's possible, but the heart must play a role in hairloss too. It's said that thinning hair is an early sign of pre heart disease.

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it has, I have noticed that a lot of small hairs are beginning to sprout. It’s definitely too early to tell, since I started with not much hair left.
I'm rooting for you to get back to NW1 haha, I bet a lot if not most of us are going to benefit greatly from this treatment. (got my fingers crossed for all of us)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say i'm a closet transgenger, but rather i don't really care about sex or my gender as long as life is enjoyable, considering the fact we are only allowed to exist for a short time before we disappear forever, so losing my libido is no big deal that i would fuss about. Alot of men on here (on this forum) are pretty dumb like you said, complaining about a bit of libido loss and choosing to stay bald because they are scared lol, but for me personally baldness is worse than cancer, because it's an ongoing 'disease'? that affects your quality of life and the amount of enjoyment/peace you can get out of it, only that the suffering is prolonged due to the fact that it's not fatal. Actually there is a theory that balding is linked to heart disease and possibly that could be a big reason spironolactone works so well since it's used to treat /heart failure aswell. It's possible, but the heart must play a role in hairloss too. It's said that thinning hair is an early sign of pre heart disease.

I agree. It’s a case of me being confident enough in my biological gender to make such a change. I have concluded what my priorities are, and that is my appearance. I didn’t care much about libido since I never had such libido compared to other men. Since starting these medications, I have noticed almost no change in libido. It confuses me because how can anyone prioritise libido over hair? Even with finasteride where the change in libido is insignificant, people still prioritise that 0.1% loss of libido over their hair...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am hoping that we can all become NW0s through HRT :cool: All of those haters that call us rude names for using this regimen be jealous!

Oh yeah lol i meant to say NW0, all the haters can keep hating while we make hair gains as the haters run around in circles chasing their tail as they never achieve results talking about libido.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. It’s a case of me being confident enough in my biological gender to make such a change. I have concluded what my priorities are, and that is my appearance. I didn’t care much about libido since I never had such libido compared to other men. Since starting these medications, I have noticed almost no change in libido. It confuses me because how can anyone prioritize libido over hair? Even with finasteride where the change in libido is insignificant, people still prioritize that 0.1% loss of libido over their hair...
I can't fathom why people would choose libido over hair, but i, like you, have never had much libido compared to other men either, and never cared or obsessed over sex, or cared if my dick worked. I care more about how i look and how the way i look makes me feel/ affect my daily mood, and how others perceive / treat me in work environments/ social environments.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't fathom why people would choose libido over hair, but i, like you, have never had much libido compared to other men either, and never cared or obsessed over sex, or cared if my dick worked. I care more about how i look and how the way i look makes me feel/ affect my daily mood, and how others perceive / treat me in work environments/ social environments.

Because you didn't have so much libido you don't know what the libido really is ...
Craving for c**** (or pussies if you like fish), feeling an amazing pleasure going through all your body, having fun with being f*cked or something else with someone you truly love ... it's just amazing. I never really experienced all of this, but I can imagine ... it must be great /:
That's why people do care more about their sexlife than their hair. And it's not insane at all lol.