Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what regime do you think has worked best for you in terms of regrowth? should i visit the dr regularly to have labs done too? do you do that? or just straight take the meds from inhousepharmacy, i tried to read all 216 pages of discussion on this thread but i coulnt mkae it all the way through lol.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow this is by far the best thread i have ever found here on the site, it's full of extremely useful information, i hope this thread stays here and never gets deleted, i start 200mg spironolactone soon and am looking into taking estrogen aswell from inhouse pharmacy, i don't care about feminiziation or gyno, hair = life.
Initially, tests, testosterone, estradiol, prolactin are passed !!!! Estradiol is initially taken by pumping blood with estradiol! Then tests, testosterone, estradiol, prolactin are taken! from 200, it can kill your receptors, start 1 ml of morning, 1 ml of evening of estradiol, take it within 1 month, from the second month add what is available to you in your country, 25 ml of Spirolankton morning, 25 ml of evening. Do not chase after high doses This will not lead to a good result. am.Bolshie doses can kill your buds !!! You will not be able to get the results !!!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
what regime do you think has worked best for you in terms of regrowth? should i visit the dr regularly to have labs done too? do you do that? or just straight take the meds from inhousepharmacy, i tried to read all 216 pages of discussion on this thread but i coulnt mkae it all the way through lol.
initially tests testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, lg, fsg

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow this is by far the best thread i have ever found here on the site, it's full of extremely useful information, i hope this thread stays here and never gets deleted, i start 200mg spironolactone soon and am looking into taking estrogen aswell from inhouse pharmacy, i don't care about feminiziation or gyno, hair = life.
where are you from?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay, so i will buy 2mg estradiol and cut the pill in half and take 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evening. the doctoro gave me 200mg spironolactone should i cut the pill into smaller doses? or should i just buy a smaller dose? any help getting me started on this is really appreciated <3

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay, so i will buy 2mg estradiol and cut the pill in half and take 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evening. the doctoro gave me 200mg spironolactone should i cut the pill into smaller doses? or should i just buy a smaller dose? any help getting me started on this is really appreciated <3
What is your Norwood? First, hand over hormones, hormones that give mtf before the transition! Because your mode will not differ from their mode!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your Norwood? First, hand over hormones, hormones that give mtf before the transition! Because your mode will not differ from their mode!
i would say i am a norwood 3 on the norwood scale, i have diffuse thinning all over i can post pictures later today to show you, i have thin/velluc hair in my temple area and generally thin hair all over, mostly on top.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
once i start all this i'm going to be in this thread a lot, and start my own thread to keep track of my hairs status, i just finished reading all 216 pages on this thread lol.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just took my first dose of letrozole at 2.5mg. mentally it feels like my gyno is melting away already lol. I usually wear compression shirts under my clothes but I have realized that is not an option in the summer. It's just too damn hot outside. Compression shirts are death this time of year. I can get away with wearing baggy t shirts right now so that's what I'm doing but when my gyno was at it's worst even a baggy shirt wasn't enough to hide the gyno without a compression shirt on underneath. Depending on how well the letrozole and raloxefine works and how well my hair holds up I might not go back on estrogel until September.

I finally had to explain to the girl at the pharmacy what I was doing because she told me you can't take estrogel and letrozole at the same time because they cancel each other out. So I told her how I'm taking the gel for hair loss and I cycle it on and off. She seemed to understand and didn't seem to think it was a big deal but she was probably just being polite. I wish I told her earlier because I always felt so awkward getting my prescription having her think I was trans. Anyways it's a small price to pay to have the peace of mind that all my drugs are legit and I don't have to wait for them in the mail and worry that they might get stuck in customs. So I'm still working on the dream. If I can get most of my hair back with just a mild case of gyno then I win and i will be very happy.

The problem with the heat is that the gyno swells up and feels bigger. And then when you cool back down it goes back to its actual size.
Good luck mate. I went straight on at 5mg. I read somewhere that if you start at 2.5mg I takes 9 days to build up in your body. Not sure how true that is because it was just someone on a forum mentioning it. But at 5mg my gyno has shrunk maybe 80%. Your swelling will go down and that’s what will make the most difference. And the gyno will start reduce from the sides and underneath (but it isnt symmetrical it random if that makes sense. So a chunk might disappear from the left side of your left nipple but not the right side) and slowly retract back so the the pointy nipple is reduced to looking normal again.
That’s what I have experienced anyway.
Good luck!

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Start at 25mg of spironolactone a day for a week. And increase by 25mg each week until you get to 200mg.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay i will do that, should i get new pills or can i cut up the 200mg pills into 1/8 pieces?

Just cut them up into into pieces. I have 100mg tablets that I cut into quarters when I first started.
Also mate if you don’t want gyno then get some raloxefine tablets now, ready for when your nipples become sensitive and swollen. You will get gyno even if it’s just mild at 200mg. It’s nukes your testosterone. I paid the price and had to wait 2 weeks for my raloxefine to arrive and by then my gyno was quite large. It may not bother you like some of the guys on here but you won’t know for sure until you have it and I really wish someone told me this when I started. It especially bad now that it’s summer too.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

With the estradiol, make sure it’s as hemihydrate since that one can be used buccally. It apparently bypasses the liver and goes directly in the blood stream when used that way (through the buccal mucosa). When starting spironolactone, I would recommend that you start with 50MG/day for a few days, then increasing the dose to 100MG for a few days, then using 200MG/day.

You should try asking your doctor for bicalutamide instead of spironolactone eventually, since it’s safer for long-term use.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would say i am a norwood 3 on the norwood scale, i have diffuse thinning all over i can post pictures later today to show you, i have thin/velluc hair in my temple area and generally thin hair all over, mostly on top.
do not immediately rush into the modes with the most dosages, with this you can only hurt yourself! We are waiting for a photo of your Norwood

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just cut them up into into pieces. I have 100mg tablets that I cut into quarters when I first started.
Also mate if you don’t want gyno then get some raloxefine tablets now, ready for when your nipples become sensitive and swollen. You will get gyno even if it’s just mild at 200mg. It’s nukes your testosterone. I paid the price and had to wait 2 weeks for my raloxefine to arrive and by then my gyno was quite large. It may not bother you like some of the guys on here but you won’t know for sure until you have it and I really wish someone told me this when I started. It especially bad now that it’s summer too.
thank you ill be sure to buy raloxefine tomorrow, im glad you told me about it, i wasnt really caring about the gyno but i will avoid it if i can.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the estradiol, make sure it’s as hemihydrate since that one can be used buccally. It apparently bypasses the liver and goes directly in the blood stream when used that way (through the buccal mucosa). When starting spironolactone, I would recommend that you start with 50MG/day for a few days, then increasing the dose to 100MG for a few days, then using 200MG/day.

You should try asking your doctor for bicalutamide instead of spironolactone eventually, since it’s safer for long-term use.
i'll look for hemihydrate, thats cool that it get absorbed by the mucus membrane and bypass the liver. is it as effective as the pills?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do not immediately rush into the modes with the most dosages, with this you can only hurt yourself! We are waiting for a photo of your Norwood
i'll go slow on the meds, maybe up the dosage every month. & i'll get that picture when the sun comes up.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'll look for hemihydrate, thats cool that it get absorbed by the mucus membrane and bypass the liver. is it as effective as the pills?

It’s Estrofem in particular. It is a pill, but you just put it between your cheek and gum and wait until it dissolves. It is more effective apparently.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score