Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, somebody grown new hair from baldness like Topic starter use topical estrogen? I read all topic but did not find someone, who repeated his success....

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical estrogen is the best there is. because he acts locally. using the inside effect is much less. because the same dose goes to the body and not to the hair.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical estrogen is the best there is. because he acts locally. using the inside effect is much less. because the same dose goes to the body and not to the hair.

Topical oestrogen most certainly does not act locally, transdermal delivery of oestrogen is a better systemic administering method than oral.

Gaz121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here taking these particular estradiol pills? I'm taking these pills sublingually (under the tounge), however, when it starts to dissolve, it spreads over my teeth due to all of the saliva and so I'm struggling to get it to dissolve under my tounge. I'm starting to wonder if these particular pills are not suitable to be taken sublingually?

Attachments

• IMG_4419.JPG
    IMG_4419.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 287

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here taking these particular estradiol pills? I'm taking these pills sublingually (under the tounge), however, when it starts to dissolve, it spreads over my teeth due to all of the saliva and so I'm struggling to get it to dissolve under my tounge. I'm starting to wonder if these particular pills are not suitable to be taken sublingually?

Try using it buccally; I found sublingual difficult too... (I use the Estrofem brand in particular)

Gaz121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try using it buccally; I found sublingual difficult too... (I use the Estrofem brand in particular)
I find the buccally method even more difficult as it eventually spreads over my teeth! I have used the Estrofem brand previously and it was definitely easier to administer both buccally and sublingually. I've recently changed from the Estrofem brand to these Estradiol pills and I'm now concerned that I may not be getting the full (or any) benefit when taking them.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I buy minoxidil tablets? it is not in pharmacies. and what is it called? loniten?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you think estrogel is absorbed for 24 hours or only while it dries? if I smear estrogel 5 times a day better? will it be better?

fps_doug

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thoughts on rubbing ESTRIOL-CARE with Natural Estriol (2 oz) 60ml on my head?

Can't link because I'm new but it provides approximately 750 mcg of natural Estriol USP.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if this is bridge capitalizing on music videos with his new found hair. He has been quiet lately.

upload_2019-4-16_12-18-11.png