Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. Good luck with that. I guess it's worth of medication, because hair is often a big deal for people.

It is definitely worth it, and it saves me from going back on Accutane.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Help. my boobs are growing. I only use estrogel. if it is 1 size then nothing. then delete. and if the big ones grow? help i don't want big should not be. I use estrogel very little. can a big breast grow? what should I do. bridgeburn help. ))

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been off of cyproterone for over a month now and my gyno is getting pretty bad. Also, gaining so much weight so fast...

Don’t play around with Cypro unless you are ok with this possibility. Hopefully this isn’t permanent now

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been off of cyproterone for over a month now and my gyno is getting pretty bad. Also, gaining so much weight so fast...

Don’t play around with Cypro unless you are ok with this possibility. Hopefully this isn’t permanent now
Gyno beyond a certain point is only reversible with surgical correction.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Help. my boobs are growing. I only use estrogel. if it is 1 size then nothing. then delete. and if the big ones grow? help i don't want big should not be. I use estrogel very little. can a big breast grow? what should I do. bridgeburn help. ))

Do you have some result with only estrogen? It is
Topical or oral? I also started used topical spironolactone+topical estrogel and me one breast is sore.
I stopped take estrogel.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical or oral? I also started used topical spironolactone+topical estrogel and me one breast is sore.
I stopped take estrogel.

Am I lucky or something? I’m on oral spironolactone and estradiol but I don’t have any breast issues...

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I lucky or something? I’m on oral spironolactone and estradiol but I don’t have any breast issues...

I have only one breast, i remowed one by surgery (gino), and i can remuve second. Do you have positive effect with your regimen?

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have only one breast, i remowed one by surgery (gino), and i can remuve second. Do you have positive effect with your regimen?

I have only been on it for almost two weeks, so I can't say much on hair growth. However, I have got softer skin and slower beard growth.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped take estrogel.

yes there is a result from the gel. I do not use anything else. I tried different modes. everyone individually. but the chest hurts. I do not know what to do.
I JUST TIRED .....................
Life is not fair

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes there is a result from the gel. I do not use anything else. I tried different modes. everyone individually. but the chest hurts. I do not know what to do.
I JUST TIRED .....................
Life is not fair

What kind of result do you have (new hair growth or stop shedding?) and in wich period of time from start to take Estrogel? If I right understood, you do not use minoxidil at this period of time?
If i will have some real result, i'll continue and finally made surgery on my second breast. I very want to regrow my hair..

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of result do you have (new hair growth or stop shedding?) and in wich period of time from start to take Estrogel? If I right understood, you do not use minoxidil at this period of time?
If i will have some real result, i'll continue and finally made surgery on my second breast. I very want to regrow my hair..
3 months grow new and thin. and grow very slowly. From estradiol hair is much thinner. Minoxidil pour on the head when I do not forget.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months grow new and thin. and grow very slowly. From estradiol hair is much thinner. Minoxidil pour on the head when I do not forget.
That is what is tricky about it, it may get worse in the short term, but a resurgence in the medium to long term?