Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also did not understand what you mean?

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand guys, if you started some regimen, at the Beginning you will have shed, and this is painful to see how you lose hair... i’m now in this situation unfortunately.... sometimes i do not believe in my regimen, but you hove take your self in your arms and continue treatment...

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no no and no again guys. I never lost my hair on any regimen. and from minoxidil never been in sync. I think everything is individual.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did the recession in your temples grow back or improve?
Temple growth is moving EXTREMELY slowly. The exciting part is just that it's not going backward. But, I reduced dose of oral min and estro, and cut my dose of finasteride in half all around the same time, so we'll see if progress stops...

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple growth is moving EXTREMELY slowly. The exciting part is just that it's not going backward. But, I reduced dose of oral min and estro, and cut my dose of finasteride in half all around the same time, so we'll see if progress stops...
And I started ralox 60 mg/day

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, getting paranoid. I think I realized how bummed I'd be if I grew boobs right before summer started lol
Also, ralox might have another benefit if keeping your testicles functional during these regimens is important to you. Supposedly it restores the HPT axis in cases of hypogonadism...And the best part? The increase in total T production is offset by an increase in SHBG, so free T doesn't increase.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. Does everyone have good hair? everyone is happy? Who will tell? Happiness is not only in the hair? ))

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ralox is NOT an aromatase inhibitor

if raloxifene does not block aromatase in the chest, then I do not understand why raloxifene is needed. I read the instructions, so I did not understand anything.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still waiting for my spironolactone to arrive, but i was just wondering if 100mg a day instead of 200mg would still be effective against hair loss? the risks of gyno are way lower according to what i have read, but if it's not enough i'll jump straight to 200mg a day.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Current Regimen is Dutasteride and Topical Estradiol. Ever since starting topical estradiol I lose <40 hairs in the shower but my hair is still continuing to get miniaturized at a fast rate. I will be adding oral Bicalutamide to my regimen (I should receive it in 2-3 weeks). I will start out with 100mg ED for 10 days and then do 50mg ED after. hopefully this works! :(

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much estro do you use now?

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Current Regimen is Dutasteride and Topical Estradiol. Ever since starting topical estradiol I lose <40 hairs in the shower but my hair is still continuing to get miniaturized at a fast rate. I will be adding oral Bicalutamide to my regimen (I should receive it in 2-3 weeks). I will start out with 100mg ED for 10 days and then do 50mg ED after. hopefully this works! :(

But after you started use estradiol your shedding is decreased, right? It means it is works, maybe you should wait more time and continue treatment for stop shedding and improve your result.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But after you started use estradiol your shedding is decreased, right? It means it is works, maybe you should wait more time and continue treatment for stop shedding and improve your result.
Who said I was stopping topical estradiol? Im just adding oral bica