Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They told me exactly the same thing. Several years have passed, but I have no regrets.
If he takes E for 10 months, he has already experienced all the effects. And if he doesn’t stop, it means he’s happy with everything.

In general, we are engaged in useless and stupid nonsense. It’s stupid to teach people how they should live and diagnose them. You have serious problems.

Just cut off your balls and become a tranny, you have girly eyes even without estrogen :з. Slaphead should take you as his wife.
It’s funny to imagine how you’re going to gain muscle mass and become brutal.
View attachment 186315
He will look better on estrogen

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is about the degradation and filth of the human race.What have we become......
There are trans people, people with dysmorphia who can't accept a little hair receding, people who don't want to grow and people who just want to keep our hair, probably a nw2. That's why I don't go beyond Dutasteride, doesn't make much sense.

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are trans people, people with dysmorphia who can't accept a little hair receding, people who don't want to grow and people who just want to keep our hair, probably a nw2. That's why I don't go beyond Dutasteride, doesn't make much sense.
Although I was also a hair geek. Last year I had a hair transplant at a ''good'' clinic here in my country Colombia, I paid $2,500 USD for 2,000UF. I managed to stop progression with dutasteride for 3,4 years and probably went from NW2 to NW1. There is about 2 inches of distance from my glabella to my hairline. I still think that the smartest thing is, if you have money, get a hair transplant (visit a country in South America, there are good clinics and it's still cheap) and stay with finasteride/dutasteride. I wouldn't recommend starting Minoxidil because once you take it, you should never stop.

dik if what I'm going to say is totally ignorant, but is there any relationship between so many people who hate Testosterone and the preference of today's white women? I've read a lot of sh*t from strange people about white women and her preference for feminine men. I probably read it on 4chan or twitter (X) That's definitely not a problem in Colombia, a guy from the extreme right once told me that ''the feminization of men has not reached your country but it's all a Zionist plan'' lmao

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I was also a hair geek. Last year I had a hair transplant at a ''good'' clinic here in my country Colombia, I paid $2,500 USD for 2,000UF. I managed to stop progression with dutasteride for 3,4 years and probably went from NW2 to NW1. There is about 2 inches of distance from my glabella to my hairline. I still think that the smartest thing is, if you have money, get a hair transplant (visit a country in South America, there are good clinics and it's still cheap) and stay with finasteride/dutasteride. I wouldn't recommend starting Minoxidil because once you take it, you should never stop.

dik if what I'm going to say is totally ignorant, but is there any relationship between so many people who hate Testosterone and the preference of today's white women? I've read a lot of sh*t from strange people about white women and her preference for feminine men. I probably read it on 4chan or twitter (X) That's definitely not a problem in Colombia, a guy from the extreme right once told me that ''the feminization of men has not reached your country but it's all a Zionist plan'' lmao
All dutasteride did was reduce hairfall and gave sexual sides.

Last edited:

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well about me having bad hair genes I take that back. My genes are decent im 36 in a month with a full head of hair and nw2. You need hrt to keep your dumb hair on your head while I dont have to take or use anything to keep my hair. Infact all those treatments and reducing dht just makes my hair even worse. My hair litteraly improved after quitting dutasteride for example. Im gonna stay away from all treatments and only use my laser helmet from now on.
Why does it matter? You’re equally as much of a “man” to the others on this website. You’re all complaining about hair loss which isn’t exactly masculine, but men are entitled to have insecurities and whatever method they take to battle it doesn’t require judgement. You’re not any better, you’re also balding, so shush

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it matter? You’re equally as much of a “man” to the others on this website. You’re all complaining about hair loss which isn’t exactly masculine, but men are entitled to have insecurities and whatever method they take to battle it doesn’t require judgement. You’re not any better, you’re also balding, so shush
I only care about my hair because I would look Weird bald due to my tiny head thats it. Otherwise I would have buzzed it years ago. I even got teased in school for my head size despite having amazing thick hair. Thats why I fear going bald.

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
All dutasteride did was reduce hairfall and gave sexual sides.
Too bad, I'm so sorry.

My doctor has treated thousands of people and he always tells me that in 97% of cases the hair loss stopped completely in 2-5 years. The guy is something like a data scientist so I get along pretty well with him and we act like autistic people with this sh*t, I've seen graphs made by him, so for me it's a bit of a magical medicine. In his opinion, that other 3% have quite aggressive genetics but can do some things like use minoxidil and consider Transplants every 7 yearss , it's just that he does not recommend RU because it is topical and topical does not usually have the same absorption as oral.

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effect of decreased semen quantity occurs in more than 20% of people, according to THEIR STATISTICS. Keep in mind that it is still clinical experience and not an absolute reality for everyone.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effect of decreased semen quantity occurs in more than 20% of people, according to THEIR STATISTICS. Keep in mind that it is still clinical experience and not an absolute reality for everyone.
Ye I got 1 drop of semen and very weak ejaculation force mostly just oozing. I get that on finasteride too. But less severe. After 1.5 years on dutasteride I was way below baseline and my hair actually got thicker and the thinning slowed wayyy down when I quit it. Probably the increase in T fucked my hair even more. I felt like I was on steroids on dutasteride pretty much.

Last edited:

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only care about my hair because I would look Weird bald due to my tiny head thats it. Otherwise I would have buzzed it years ago. I even got teased in school for my head size despite having amazing thick hair. Thats why I fear going bald.
Then why are you demeaning others? You don’t know why other people are resorting to HRT

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give an update with my hair history:

2019: Started estradiol (2mg/day), bicalutamide (50mg/day) and dutasteride (0.5mg/day). I saw a slight increase of hair growth but not much whatsoever.

2020: I added in oral minoxidil (5mg) and increased my estrogen dosage to 2mg twice a day. After adding the oral minoxidil, my hair growth was absolutely insane. My hairline became a NW1/NW0.5 and the density improved significantly. It took around 1-3 months to see improvements, but the improvements became significant after 6 months with the density. Probably because the hairs were long enough at that point.

2021: I had no issues with my hair but instead hypertrichosis, my forehead just became hairy and my body hair thicker too much. I began waxing my forehead to make my hairline look rounded.

2022: Nothing notable besides synchronized shedding.

2023: I stopped taking dutasteride in January 2023 and saw no difference, then I stopped taking oral minoxidil due to the dosage being way too high, so I had a theory that I could maintain the density with the estradiol and bicalutamide. I found out that you can, but the hairline hairs fall out because it’s artificial density, and my overall density became less due to shedding, but there’s regrowth.

2024: I’ve decided to start taking 1.25mg per day now that I’ve managed to get rid of the forehead hair issue, but it came with the consequence of losing my NW0.5 hairline, overall density and thickness of individual hairs, eyelash thickness, etc. So, I’m going to see what happens.