Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, with taking 1.25MG of oral minoxidil, I’m hoping to just have more scalp density and hairline density but without the severe hypertrichosis and annoyance of water retention in my face.
Solid experience.

I'll ask a few questions, if you have time to answer.

*OM Side effects? I was also on 5mg OM and had Pedal Edema, with 2.5mg it disappeared.
*dutasteride every day or EoD?

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my story

2020-I : I barely noticed NW2 and started Topical Minoxidil, the worst mistake of my life tbh
2020-ll : Stopped Minoxidil
2021-ll : I was losing my hair like crazy, went through a period of stress, my f*****g head was full of grease and dandruff, that sh*t was a broth of androgens, I was about to reach NW3 Wizard.
2021-ll : I started using Dutasteride and Minoxidil Topico again (Norwood 2,5++)
2022-ll : I stop Topical Minoxidil and start Oral Minoxidil, although I remember that stopped Topical Minoxidil progressively (Norwood 2)
2023-l : Hair Transplant (NW2)
2024-l : Norwood 1?

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Solid experience.

I'll ask a few questions, if you have time to answer.

*OM Side effects? I was also on 5mg OM and had Pedal Edema, with 2.5mg it disappeared.
*dutasteride every day or EoD?
OM side effects for me were: hypertrichosis, water retention, but that’s all really. Very early with taking oral minoxidil, I had heart palpitations but it went away. Did you experience bad hypertrichosis with 2.5?

Dutasteride was daily

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my story

2020-I : I barely noticed NW2 and started Topical Minoxidil, the worst mistake of my life tbh
2020-ll : Stopped Minoxidil
2021-ll : I was losing my hair like crazy, went through a period of stress, my f*****g head was full of grease and dandruff, that sh*t was a broth of androgens, I was about to reach NW3 Wizard.
2021-ll : I started using Dutasteride and Minoxidil Topico again (Norwood 2,5++)
2022-ll : I stop Topical Minoxidil and start Oral Minoxidil, although I remember that stopped Topical Minoxidil progressively (Norwood 2)
2023-l : Hair Transplant (NW2)
2024-l : Norwood 1?
I’ve noticed that oral minoxidil requires estrogen in the scalp to work, so dutasteride and oral minoxidil will work but I’m not sure how long. For people on anti-androgens and estrogen, the combination is better for hair growth…

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if having 1000 ng/dl test and <5 (0) dht will cause problems for hair???

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found out that 15mg was too high a dosage and my E levels were getting too high. So much so that my E a month after stopping injections was 200pg/ml. Enanthate had a cumulative effect that I did not take into account. 10 mg is the optimal dosage.

My skin became smooth in probably a couple of weeks. Facial feminization became noticeable after about 4-5 months. It's hard for me to remember how it was. You can simply look at the timelines of changes in transgender people to get an idea of what changes you will get and in what time frame.
After 6 months, changes in the body and face stopped.
Hello Almas,
when you say facial feminization occurs after 4-5 months, you mean that the suppression of Testosterone occurs after 4-5 months too ? in other words, do you need T suppression in order to get the facial feminization to happen ?

also, the good effect of hrt on hair is visible after 4-5 months as well when facial feminization starts ?

thanks a lot

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same happened to me but in my case, I'm that unlucky that I'm losing my quality of hair and my temples fast paced even with HRT bicalutamide dutasteride and oral minoxidil, so trust me I'm in a waay worse spot than you are, literally 0 androgens and low as fck A diol G and I'm still suffering from all the sh*t mentioned above. I supplement vitamin b12 vitamin D checked my thyroid and nothing ever seems to help.
have you ever heard of fem21 ?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Almas,
when you say facial feminization occurs after 4-5 months, you mean that the suppression of Testosterone occurs after 4-5 months too ? in other words, do you need T suppression in order to get the facial feminization to happen ?

also, the good effect of hrt on hair is visible after 4-5 months as well when facial feminization starts ?

thanks a lot
When you give the injection, testosterone is suppressed for a couple of days.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you get the shecock in your *** or do you put your shecock in the shemales ***? How bad does it stink?
U know even if I wanted to get on a regimen like Adris or even just estradiol, I wouldnt be able to. Nobody ships to my country due to very strict custom regulations. I have asked many sites who send drugs and they dont offer shipping to my country because of strict customs. But if you are on HRT you cant be with a straight woman that wouldnt work. U gotta be with a man and get ur *** fucked daily. No straight woman would like a relationship with low T weak mf with low libido no semen/sperm and b**ch tits and feminine face and female fat redistribution. Even your personality will change abit and emotions when you remove T. So you basically become a sissy boy. Adri is a f*****, I mean just look at his feminine face xD.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A message to @losingbattle88 and @Mr Slap Head :

why are you two so eager to ignore the fact that straight women use sex and relationships with straight men as means to gain stability and fulfill cold familial goals? just because a bald masculine dude can get laid or get a wife doesn't mean anything. if you had any self awareness you wouldn't wanna be that guy. it's better to be alone and hot than ugly with desperation for someone to stay.

hair > dating / relationships

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No straight woman would like a relationship with low T weak mf with low libido no semen/sperm and b**ch tits and feminine face
Women have lower libido. On HRT, your libido is approximately equal to that of a woman, so there are no problems.
Regarding the fact that women do not like feminine faces, this has already been refuted many times. I constantly come across women of different ages who like femboys. And all the women I talked to said that the type of men they dislike the most are muscular and bald men (or with short hair) you hardly know about this, because you have never communicated with a woman LOL. Just look at the sex symbols lol. Some of them are more feminine than guys on HRT.
In addition, you completely ignore the fact that the desire to have hair may not be caused by the request of women, but by personal aesthetic preferences.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that you can't cope with the illiquidity among girls and switched to cute femboys in this thread. But attributing mental disorders to me is not the best way to get me to like you.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have lower libido. On HRT, your libido is approximately equal to that of a woman, so there are no problems.
Regarding the fact that women do not like feminine faces, this has already been refuted many times. I constantly come across women of different ages who like femboys. And all the women I talked to said that the type of men they dislike the most are muscular and bald men (or with short hair) you hardly know about this, because you have never communicated with a woman LOL. Just look at the sex symbols lol. Some of them are more feminine than guys on HRT.
In addition, you completely ignore the fact that the desire to have hair may not be caused by the request of women, but by personal aesthetic preferences.
Dude ur gay accept it. Women can and do have high libido the fuk ru talking about. You cant compare a man on hrt and a real woman moron.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You only hang with lesbian women and gay men. You dont know sh*t about real women just look at you short af Asian mf with glasses and now u got a nice pair of tits lol. Real women instantly run away from you cause u look like a total beta boy. Im 6'2 btw.

Last edited: