Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a matter of values. I used to love going to the gym too, but that was when I was a teenager. As I grew older, I lost interest in this activity, and my aesthetic views also changed. I've found that I look my best when I don't build muscle and stay lean. If you like a different aesthetic and are not embarrassed by baldness, HRT is not for you. It’s hard for me to imagine how you can exchange hair for sperm and muscles, but that’s your right.

It's ridiculous to have a stranger teach you who you really are. Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me transgender.

You make it sound like all Asians have the same skull and face shape. Not to mention that there are different types of Asians: southern, eastern, northern, Central Asia...
Hair has a huge contribution to how I look. It would disfigure me. But even if we assume that this is not the case, I still would not want to go bald and live with micropigmentation, because I hate short hair styles. I like beautiful hair. I hate the aesthetics of short hair or bald head, beard and big muscles. Besides, I've never met anyone who looked like that and wasn't an idiot obsessed with sex and his muscles. I would rather die than look like them.

Now they fit more easily behind your cheek.
Exchange hair for muscles and sperm wtf? I dont exchange anything. U make it sound like going on hrt is an obvious normal choice to save your hair lol. Its a very extreme choice. Im just going with the flow how nature intended. We should accept our genes, we are who we are and there will always be people who are more beautiful than you but thats OK. Just gotta accept it. And im freaking 36 soon and the moment I turn 40 nobody will really care how much hair I have on my head cause I be old and middle aged anyways and at this age its normal for men to have their hair thin out. U make it sound like u will be in your 20s and young looking forever lololol. This is why I think hrt isnt worth it either. Old people with hair will always look old no matter the hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I have no chance in a fight with you. I hope you're proud of it.
Ask any normal guy that is balding in his 30s to get on hrt to save or regrow their hair. The majority would be shocked for you to even ask that question. Nobody wanna be a low T weak female like you with breast growth and female fat distribution low libido weak erection ejaculation disorders and all the above. Just Buzz your hair get some transplants and get on normal treatments.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should accept our genes, we are who we are and there will always be people who are more beautiful than you but thats OK. Just gotta accept it.
I am ready to put up with what cannot be changed. But if I can make myself better, I will definitely take this opportunity. I'll get braces, plastic surgery, and stuff like that.
Old people with hair will always look old no matter the hair.
Being old doesn't mean being ugly. I wouldn't give up my hair even in old age. It's not just about whether you attract young girls. It's about your style, your aesthetic tastes.
The majority would be shocked for you to even ask that question.
Once upon a time I would have been shocked too. I once took finasteride at a dosage of 0.2 lol.
Nobody wanna be a low T weak female like you with breast growth and female fat distribution low libido weak elections ejaculation disorders and all the above
What is the problem with being physically weak? Even if I didn’t take HRT, in a fight I could be destroyed by our Slaphead fighter, what difference does it make?
I don't have sperm, but I'm not planning on having children, so it doesn't bother me. I am planning an operation for gynecomastia, which will completely rid me of it. The only side effect I don't like is the female fat distribution.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been following this thread for over a year, kinda a shame what it's turned into
The most useful information is in the first hundred pages. Now for some reason there are people sitting here who have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am ready to put up with what cannot be changed. But if I can make myself better, I will definitely take this opportunity. I'll get braces, plastic surgery, and stuff like that.

Being old doesn't mean being ugly. I wouldn't give up my hair even in old age. It's not just about whether you attract young girls. It's about your style, your aesthetic tastes.

Once upon a time I would have been shocked too. I once took finasteride at a dosage of 0.2 lol.

What is the problem with being physically weak? Even if I didn’t take HRT, in a fight I could be destroyed by our Slaphead fighter, what difference does it make?
I don't have sperm, but I'm not planning on having children, so it doesn't bother me. I am planning an operation for gynecomastia, which will completely rid me of it. The only side effect I don't like is the female fat distribution.
U can keep making dumb excuses but in the end you got mentall illness. Even talking about plastic surgery and stuff.This explains alot. I personally would hate and become depressed by being bald but I still would never ever destroy my body and mind for hair. I simply wasnt meant to have good hair genes I must accept this and you too. ur too weak minded. You need to stop dragging other people into your way of thinking by telling them to get on hrt like a dumbass. I bet u didnt even have male pattern baldness to begin with with your nw0 and all lol. Probably another hypohondriac. I wont reply anymore cause im tired of this back and forth conversation that dont lead anywhere.

oreagon1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He turned himself into a mutant and there’s not a damn thing he can do about it

I've been on HRT for 10 months (just for hair), I have a hard time noticing any difference when looking at my before photos (besides having more hair now xd). Nobody else has ever pointed anything out either. Only feminization I've noticed is a little gyno and less acne, maybe my face has changed color a little bit.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on HRT for 10 months (just for hair), I have a hard time noticing any difference when looking at my before photos (besides having more hair now xd). Nobody else has ever pointed anything out either. Only feminization I've noticed is a little gyno and less acne, maybe my face has changed color a little bit.
Don't bother to talk to them. They have empty heads, their heads are actually their dicks. They are such neanderthals that they prove we evolved from monkeys.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
you got mentall illness. Even talking about plastic surgery and stuff.This explains alot.
You state the same thing without giving any arguments.
I do not have mental illness and I have argued this many times.
You demonstrate narrow-mindedness when you imply mental problems to people who have made very informed and reasoned choices. Oddly enough for you, our choice is more reasonable than your «I WANT MORE SPERM IN BALLS, but I don’t plan on having children.»
I have been on HRT for almost 3 years. If it was bad, I wouldn't continue for so long. I made a choice, weighing the pros and cons, and the pro turned out to be much more significant.
I have not heard a single strong argument from opponents of HRT. As a rule, your retort lies either in the misconception that HRT harms any health other than reproductive, or in getting personal.
destroy my body and mind for hair
Only the reproductive function functions worse (which doesn’t bother me because I don’t plan to have children. And if I did, I would simply freeze the sperm). Otherwise everything remains fine. The changes may be unsatisfactory from an aesthetic point of view, I agree with that. If estradiol were harmful to health, women would live shorter lives than men.
HRT can ruin your health only in the sense that it disrupts the balance of hormones relative to the male norm and disrupts the functioning of some aspects of your reproductive system. However, this does not mean a reduction in life expectancy, a deterioration in its quality and health problems that could lead to disability or death. Moreover, T is more likely to have this risk with its effect on the heart and increased risk of prostate cancer, which estradiol does not do
As you know, eunuchs lived longer than ordinary men. And women, having the same hormonal levels as users of the HRT protocol, live longer than men. Since we are not radically different creatures, it is naive to believe that estradiol has any negative consequences for life expectancy specifically for us.
We can safely say that HRT does not negatively affect life expectancy and health, with the exception of reproductive health, which is only necessary for those planning children.
I simply wasnt meant to have good hair genes I must accept this and you too
You don't have any arguments other than "Nooo, you can't..." like that meme with the crying wojak.
You were not destined to become intelligent. Now you adopt the attitude of a loser and resent it when someone struggles rather than endures trouble.
I bet u didnt even have male pattern baldness
haha classic
You are so banal that I can reply to you with my old posts.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A

You don't have any arguments other than "Nooo, you can't..." like that meme with the crying wojak.
You were not destined to become intelligent. Now you adopt the attitude of a loser and resent it when someone struggles rather than endures trouble.

haha classic
A man being on hrt to grow his hair is indeed having a mental problem. Cant argue against this. Go play with your hrt titties little boy

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

haha classic
Well about me having bad hair genes I take that back. My genes are decent im 36 in a month with a full head of hair and nw2. You need hrt to keep your dumb hair on your head while I dont have to take or use anything to keep my hair. Infact all those treatments and reducing dht just makes my hair even worse. My hair litteraly improved after quitting dutasteride for example. Im gonna stay away from all treatments and only use my laser helmet from now on.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro ur on a wild stack already and then u add hrt? Yikes you seriously got the short stick in life xD see you in a few months when u regret this decision. How does it feel to be a low T weakling? Hrt comes with many negative changes in a healthy young man.
I've been on HRT for 10 months (just for hair), I have a hard time noticing any difference when looking at my before photos (besides having more hair now xd). Nobody else has ever pointed anything out either. Only feminization I've noticed is a little gyno and less acne, maybe my face has changed color a little bit

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at some point you have to concur that jizzing and hair loss have some sort of inherent correlation and that most men have to give up one or the other at some point, or end up losing both in lack of action. to those who chose jizzing: those of us who chose hair DO NOT CARE about your retrograde ejaculation. YOU ARE THE SUBHUMAN ONE for feeling the need to share this.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
see you in a few months when u regret this decision
They told me exactly the same thing. Several years have passed, but I have no regrets.
If he takes E for 10 months, he has already experienced all the effects. And if he doesn’t stop, it means he’s happy with everything.

In general, we are engaged in useless and stupid nonsense. It’s stupid to teach people how they should live and diagnose them. You have serious problems.
f*****g hate my life
Just cut off your balls and become a tranny, you have girly eyes even without estrogen :з. Slaphead should take you as his wife.
It’s funny to imagine how you’re going to gain muscle mass and become brutal.
1705393951807.png

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what retrograde ejaculation is called, when sperm returns to the bladder?
cumback

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
C
Well about me having bad hair genes I take that back. My genes are decent im 36 in a month with a full head of hair and nw2. You need hrt to keep your dumb hair on your head while I dont have to take or use anything to keep my hair. Infact all those treatments and reducing dht just makes my hair even worse. My hair litteraly improved after quitting dutasteride for example. Im gonna stay away from all treatments and only use my laser helmet from now on.
But a couple of hrt users in this thread are maintaining results with dutasteride after quitting the hrt including the OP