Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. Now bring into the room a perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine, now the girls are no longer looking your way. I don’t think I need to elaborate
No you dont.He is not bright enough to understand.,

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds funny and absurd at first glance, but this is a fact that I encountered. My roommates train hard in the gym, gaining muscle mass, but all the attention of the girls goes to me, a 50-pound guy with a cute face. The neighbors can't understand why gaining muscle mass doesn't attract girls and they are desperate and all the girls they liked end up in relationships with effeminate guys with long hair. I've also seen other posts in this thread where guys on HRT have had the same experience.
It seems to me that the balding alpha male type has the greatest chance of remaining an incel. He has a chance for a relationship with stupid girl with a primitive sense of taste, but this will not suit everyone.
Where do you come from?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do feel a bad sensation sometimes when the semen goes back down in my penis instead of exiting the penis yes. On dutasteride I got out 1 drop of semen after 1.5 years of usage. Switched to finasteride after that and had my first real retrograde ejaculation when ur semen struggles out of your penis and goes back inside into your bladder and you pee a milky color which is the semen/sperm itself. My orgasms are less pleasurable nowadays because of this. I was always a good and far shooter before touching these drugs. I recovered after quitting dutasteride efter 3 weeks but didnt recover at all after quitting finasteride for 4 months. And none of these 2 drugs helped my hair. One of the possible sides of dutasteride and finasteride are in fact retrograde ejaculation. I have read about some guys on reddit getting retrograde on finasteride and went from shooters to dribblers on the drug.

why are you acting like your fucked up jizzing is the greatest tragedy of the century? if you took estradiol injections your problem would actually go away

So far we established that you are stupid, a gueer/tranie and totally incoherent.Just rope it and get it done and over with.Don' t worry,even your own mother aint gonna miss you.

post a selfie right now

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you experience any painful sensations during ejaculation?
I do not have problems. Apparently you encountered something rare, because this is the first time I heard it from you.

why are you acting like your fucked up jizzing is the greatest tragedy of the century? if you took estradiol injections your problem would actually go away

post a selfie right now
It is a tragedy for me and not worth having or making it permanent when it was perfectly normal before using these drugs. Estradiol would make me shoot normal again despite lowering T and dht. bro I dont know what weed ur smoking right now but give me some. Just be honest ur a crazy balding tranny haha. I need to leave this forum for a while cause this is surely a nuthouse.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing for the weekend,looking at the mirror?
I jerk off to my reflection in the mirror.
It is a tragedy for me and not worth having or making it permanent when it was perfectly normal before using these drugs. Estradiol would make me shoot normal again despite lowering T and dht. bro I dont know what weed ur smoking right now but give me some. Just be honest ur a crazy balding tranny haha. I need to leave this forum for a while cause this is surely a nuthouse.
I think what he meant is that on estradiol, sperm will no longer be produced, and therefore reverse ejaculation is impossible, because you simply do not ejaculate.
Fair enough. Now bring into the room a perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine, now the girls are no longer looking your way. I don’t think I need to elaborate
A bald man will not be
perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine
Therefore, the choice is small. I also wouldn't say that HRT will necessarily put you in the extreme of femininity. Many guys look more feminine without using HRT.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Therefore, the choice is small. I also wouldn't say that HRT will necessarily put you in the extreme of femininity. Many guys look more feminine without using HRT.

This. Before HRT my face used to look very masculine and now with HRT my face doesn't look very feminine. It created the perfect balance between masculine and femenine which makes my face way more attractive. Still no one would know im on HRT.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I jerk off to my reflection in the mirror.

I think what he meant is that on estradiol, sperm will no longer be produced, and therefore reverse ejaculation is impossible, because you simply do not ejaculate.

A bald man will not be

You mean 'semen' nor sperm will be produced so dry ejaculation is the end result. But to me thats even worse. If I go a few days I can shoot once at least if im lucky. But im hopeful that I will recover this in time. Read a guy it took him 7 months and some other over a year. I think I will experiment with RU again instead and stay away from 5aris altogether and just use RU maybe with minoxidil as my only treatments.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Before HRT my face used to look very masculine and now with HRT my face doesn't look very feminine. It created the perfect balance between masculine and femenine which makes my face way more attractive. Still no one would know im on HRT.
b**ch u always looked like a female lol. Even Almas made fun of your estrogen femme eyes after hrt hahahhahaha.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean 'semen' nor sperm will be produced so dry ejaculation is the end result. But to me thats even worse. If I go a few days I can shoot once at least if im lucky. But im hopeful that I will recover this in time. Read a guy it took him 7 months and some other over a year. I think I will experiment with RU again instead and stay away from 5aris altogether and just use RU maybe with minoxidil as my only treatments.
I've heard going off estrogen plus going on Clomid would able to restore 80% of sperm counts on some trans women

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so worried about the lack of sperm? If you are planning on having children, just freeze it. For any other purpose, there is no point in worrying about it, sacrificing your beauty.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
b**ch u always looked like a female lol. Even Almas made fun of your estrogen femme eyes after hrt hahahhahaha.
I think it wasn't the HRT that was the issue. The look for the most part depends on the very structure of the face and eyelids. His look was always like this.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
He already stated several times he doesn’t have anything coming out. Wtf is he gonna freeze lol
In any case, you can temporarily restore sperm production, freeze it, and then do whatever you want, even cut off your balls.
I would advise you two to start from the last point

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so worried about the lack of sperm? If you are planning on having children, just freeze it. For any other purpose, there is no point in worrying about it, sacrificing your beauty.
Once again 'semen' having your semen struggle out of your penis isnt normal. It also leads to retrograde which is bad. I couldnt give 2 cents about my sperm lol. And like I said neither dutasteride at 2.5mg or finasteride worked. Not ever gonna tank my T and become a weak sissy girl with tits and wider hips and what other side effects I may encounter. Im already a rare case for having bad ejaculation problems on just freaking finasteride. Imagine what hrt would do to me. I rather suicide than get on hrt. I will start going to the gym and build some hard sexy muscles how would I achieve a good mascular fit body with hrt? Cant beat anybody down cause of lack of strength or lift heavy. Ur transgender dude u aint no man and never was. U asians look good bald I dont understand why you didnt just shave or buzzed it down and got micropigmentation. U got a nice round head u would look good.

Last edited:

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again 'semen' having your semen struggle out of your penis isnt normal. It also leads to retrograde which is bad. I couldnt give 2 cents about my sperm lol. And like I said neither dutasteride at 2.5mg or finasteride worked. Not ever gonna tank my T and become a weak sissy girl with tits and wider hips and what other side effects I may encounter. Im already a rare case for having bad ejaculation problems on just freaking finasteride. Imagine what hrt would do to me. I rather suicide than get on hrt. I will start going to the gym and build some hard sexy muscles how would I achieve a good mascular fit body with hrt? Cant beat anybody down cause of lack of strength or lift heavy. Ur transgender dude u aint no man and never was. U asians look good bald I dont understand why you didnt just shave or buzzed it down and got micropigmentation. U got a nice round head u would look good.
Sadly asians who go bald end up livin as incels

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rather suicide than get on hrt. I will start going to the gym and build some hard sexy muscles
This is a matter of values. I used to love going to the gym too, but that was when I was a teenager. As I grew older, I lost interest in this activity, and my aesthetic views also changed. I've found that I look my best when I don't build muscle and stay lean. If you like a different aesthetic and are not embarrassed by baldness, HRT is not for you. It’s hard for me to imagine how you can exchange hair for sperm and muscles, but that’s your right.
Ur transgender dude u aint no man and never was
It's ridiculous to have a stranger teach you who you really are. Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me transgender.
U asians look good bald I dont understand why you didnt just shave or buzzed it down and got micropigmentation. U got a nice round head u would look good.
You make it sound like all Asians have the same skull and face shape. Not to mention that there are different types of Asians: southern, eastern, northern, Central Asia...
Hair has a huge contribution to how I look. It would disfigure me. But even if we assume that this is not the case, I still would not want to go bald and live with micropigmentation, because I hate short hair styles. I like beautiful hair. I hate the aesthetics of short hair or bald head, beard and big muscles. Besides, I've never met anyone who looked like that and wasn't an idiot obsessed with sex and his muscles. I would rather die than look like them.
You don’t need to cut yours off because they’re inert raisins, at this juncture
Now they fit more easily behind your cheek.