Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad the retard committee decided to pull through today and clog up our thread again!! Really helps the hair loss community so much when you do that instead of being bald and stinky literally anywhere else.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me RU 10% didn't do sh*t! I used it slightly over 7 months, acquiring powder from 3! YES 3! Different vendors: Actifolic, Anageninc, and MinoxidilMax…Not even a change to my horrible hair texture, hair quality. Miniaturisation was just going strong, like I was not doing anything…So depressed and desperate…https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/ru58841-10-an-update-after-7-months.138430/

I guess if you are UNLUCKY AND CURSED this is what you get..........

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
we all know YOU had good results on RU. i acknowledged this the last time i wrote to you and i am happy for you. but you don't grow your hair out. if you plan to have longer hair its apples and oranges because different factors matter. stop pretending like estradiol has absolutely 0 merit in hairloss.
It only boosted/aided his results. If he quit dutasteride and oral min and used ru by itself say bye bye hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me RU 10% didn't do sh*t! I used it slightly over 7 months, acquiring powder from 3! YES 3! Different vendors: Actifolic, Anageninc, and MinoxidilMax…Not even a change to my horrible hair texture, hair quality. Miniaturisation was just going strong, like I was not doing anything…So depressed and desperate…https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/ru58841-10-an-update-after-7-months.138430/

I guess if you are UNLUCKY AND CURSED this is what you get..........
Thats the case for most people. And people who gets results from ru use a bunch of other things too. Even read about a dude on reddit that said ru made his hairline worse while he was also on a heavy regimen. Even tried pyri after and said it also didnt work. RU sellers go on reddit and here and post fake results and comment how good ru is just to lure you to buy it. Shouldnt trust every result you read or see.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your hair isn't thinning at all looks very normal in the both pics ... why would you risk it by taking hrt route ?
His hair is thinning and you're an idiot if you can't see it. When I started going bald, people told me I was schizophrenic. However, I was actually going bald. This is the reason why people notice their baldness only when they already have Norwood 2.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Because he is a queer.
He told me he was straight in private. But he cant be, and also look totally fem now.
His hair is thinning and you're an idiot if you can't see it. When I started going bald, people told me I was schizophrenic. However, I was actually going bald. This is the reason why people notice their baldness only when they already have Norwood 2.
And now he keeps thinning depsite hrt and looking real femboy yummy.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will only maintain what your new baseline of protection is. There is no way you can maintain stronger regimen on weaker one. (so no point in HRT-ing)

And you will never return to baseline thickness ever again on this meds.
my hair is significantly thicker at age 24 with a year and a half of hrt than it was at 18 (thinning and receding began for me around 15). everything i say is based around this fact. even if my hairline isn't nw0 the hrt is worth it to me because my hair looks good and therefore my silhouette looks good. if you wanna get into the specifics we can talk ourselves into circles forever.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're getting emotional over the fact that you want to transition and are using hair loss as an excuse to do so.
here's what happened: i found out about hrt through this thread. i kept it in the back of my head as a last resort but i knew i would eventually end up on it for the hair. pair this with general sexual dysfunction and disgust towards masculinity, i ended up thinking i wanted to transition, but once i ended up on the drug my original hair goals came back to the forefront and my sexuality went back to normal. yes it is a mess, yes you can call me crazy, but i have hair.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here's what happened: i found out about hrt through this thread. i kept it in the back of my head as a last resort but i knew i would eventually end up on it for the hair. pair this with general sexual dysfunction and disgust towards masculinity, i ended up thinking i wanted to transition, but once i ended up on the drug my original hair goals came back to the forefront and my sexuality went back to normal. yes it is a mess, yes you can call me crazy, but i have hair.
How is your libido? I went on 10 mg cpa 3 times a week and 2 mg estradiol 2 times a week for 1 month, and it seems like my sex desire is gone for good

F1na5teride

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for those that have had good results: What is your diet?

Im just curious, as back in 2018 I pretty much restored my hair on just finasteride. I just put all my gains down to that drug, blocking conversion to DHT and raising my T above what it was naturally before. At the time I had also cut down alcohol, sugar and carbs from my diet to lose a bit of weight (accidental KETO) I didnt really think much of the diet at the time in relation to hair as it was purely for weight loss. I just walked lots and ate beef Jerky (lost 100kg in 8months)

anyway im wondering how much diet actually plays into hairloss and hair recovery? maybe the hormonal route is not the way? I saw a tiktok (not sure if true) but they said carbs can produce more DHT. I forgot to 'like' so I cant find the clip again, but it got me wondering - which is why Im posting now.

since 2019 my diet was back to eating crap and my hair worsened again, I do read this forum so Ive tried everything under the sun to try and better my hair again.

Ive recently started KETO intentionally a month ago (to lose weight again) and im back on just finasteride and ive noticed that when I hold my hair back ive got lots of 1cm new hairs everywhere. google says thats like 1 months growth? so im putting 2 and 2 together here.

Just curious what your macros are all like

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1701777865607.png

This picture seems to describe the previous hundreds of pages in this thread.

F1na5teride

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to continue with finasteride + diet for now as it seems to be doing something.

has anyone had any success with a topical that isn't Minoxidil? I dont think I have the right enzymes for topical to work, I only get hairy if I drink it. but hairy in random places, so its not targeting the head hair.

Are things like Rosemary oil complete snakes oil?

Im currently trying to get rid of a scar on my forehead with bio oil and im getting terminal hairs on the bit im rubbing, lol.

maybe I just stick to the basics or im down that rabbit hole again.