Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500, @hair228
I believe that HRT with estradiol injections is the most effective thing that can be for hair growth, because HRT provides two things necessary for growth: the absence of T and estradiol. This is the most powerful thing that can cause regrowth without minoxidil. At best, RU ensures the fulfillment of only the first condition, depriving receptors.

So I'm skeptical of claims that RU causes more growth without containing minoxidil or raising E. At best it is as effective as castration (Stopping baldness without regrowth), but I think a smaller percentage of balding people respond to it.
Because even HRT does not reverse miniaturization (even use minoxidil), it does at least stop hair loss. I'm afraid that if I spend time on RU my hair will deteriorate a lot and I'll have to maintain even more damaged follicles after going back to E.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you think, what if you inject more estrogen than it should be what will happen? here was rdin bald trans elizabeth, and he was like writing that the more estradiol, the more hair.
I have dealt with high levels of E and even overdosed, which was accompanied by heaviness in the legs below the knee and cramps in the calf muscles. I haven't noticed this causing any more growth than normal doses.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500, @hair228
I believe that HRT with estradiol injections is the most effective thing that can be for hair growth, because HRT provides two things necessary for growth: the absence of T and estradiol. This is the most powerful thing that can cause regrowth without minoxidil. At best, RU ensures the fulfillment of only the first condition, depriving receptors.

So I'm skeptical of claims that RU causes more growth without containing minoxidil or raising E. At best it is as effective as castration (Stopping baldness without regrowth), but I think a smaller percentage of balding people respond to it.
Because even HRT does not reverse miniaturization (even use minoxidil), it does at least stop hair loss. I'm afraid that if I spend time on RU my hair will deteriorate a lot and I'll have to maintain even more damaged follicles after going back to E.
Do you think taking progesterone is necessary with e2 ?

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500, @hair228

Ruining your health for the sake of “oh, what if it grows back, It helps them, so it will help me too” is a dubious and clearly unhealthy idea.
In a short time, I almost rolled back from 2 norwood to 0 norwood.
Over a longer period, there will clearly be 0 norwood.
It is unlikely that HRT will be better for me. 0 norwood - final.
There are no studies comparing Duta with HRT. And even more so duta + topical AA.
Claims that HRT is the best thing for hair are nothing more than fantasy.
There are many examples that HRT does not grow anything, or gives a barely noticeable result.
Everyone who does not have closed follicles responds to RU.
The fact that it “doesn’t work” for someone is nonsense.
Or they use a ready-made solution, which has already “spoiled”.
Either they use a fake or poor quality RU.
Or their follicles are closed.
"even use minoxidil"
Minoxidil is not marketed as a treatment for stopping hair loss.
That's it. HRT does not reverse miniaturization.
Everything is individual. For some people, regular finasteride does the trick. There are people who have been on solo finasteride for 10+ years, and nothing comes off of them.
I spent time on finasterd, on dutasteride. And nothing helped, I was still going bald. But I added RU, and this is the best solution.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed a few years ago that the stupidest people on this forum are Russians. And every time I see an idiot with ankward bad English (they can’t even master Google Translate, which produces much better text), I find out that he is from Russia. I am also from Russia, and I have not yet seen a sensible compatriot here.
1700926105864.png

I'm too lazy to answer this handful of logical errors.
The last thing I tried before HRT was 150 mg of Bicalutamide and Dutasteride. No effect. As far as I remember, this protocol helped Dani. This means my baldness is less treatable. RU may have a chance somewhere on par with Bicalutamide or a little better, but HRT still has the highest chance of stopping your hair loss.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
but HRT still has the highest chance of stopping your hair loss.
There will be no proofs.
The last thing I tried before HRT was 150 mg of Bicalutamide and Dutasteride. No effect.
I saw on another forum how you were screaming with 0 norwood.
You drunk finasteride for a couple of months, when results can take a year, and quit, that it wasn’t helping. It’s the same with the dutasteride.

Last edited:

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got worsening on hair loss when I came back to daily dutasteride.... Dont even try that poison daily.....

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(never tried Finasteride-Dutasteride)
My protocol:
3 months solo finasteride
3 months finasteride
+ Duta
5 months finasteride + Duta + Bicalutamide
“You only took Finasteride for two months.”
Well, yes, the growth line will go down to the eyebrows, storyteller
What I'm saying is that if you took HRT, the result would be exactly the same as with RU. You have no reason to believe that RU is better at growing hair, you haven't done the research.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 месяца соло финастерида
«Вы принимали финастерид всего два месяца».
You wrote about breaks between stacks.
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3. Big difference
You have no reason to believe that RU is better at growing hair, you haven't done the research.
Just like you, that HRT is better than RU, and even solo duta in the long run

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wrote about breaks between stacks.
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3. Big difference
I've been taking finasteride nonstop. I just added other medications to it:

3 months solo finasteride
3 months finasteride
+ Duta
5 months finasteride + Duta + Bicalutamide
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3
Russian mathematics moment.

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я постоянно принимаю финастерид. Я просто добавил к нему другие лекарства:

3 месяца соло финастерида
3 месяца финастерид
+ Дута
5 месяцев финастерид + Дута + Бикалутамид

Момент русской математики.
Постоянно меняю стопки, принимаю 1/16 финастерида..

Last edited:

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I continue using e2 for longer period will I become a shemale? I want to remain a cis man with good hair

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Если я продолжу использовать e2 в течение более длительного периода, стану ли я транссексуалом? Я хочу оставаться цис-мужчиной с хорошими волосами
Похоже, да. бросьте это дело.

Last edited: