Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only E2 Gel under a foil and P4 capsule each evening sublingually.
Sometimes 1mg DHEA cream. Minoxidil oral or topical. Some Vitamins capsule....

My DHT is 80 pg/ml
T is 230 pg/ml
E2 249 pg/ml
P4 19 ng/ml

No hairloss. No thinning. Nothing.

Hairline seems NW0 round or undefined...

But i had a forehead recontouring type 3 during a ffs with a small strip was removed from my forehead skin.. before hairline Starts.
What is forehead reconturing and the foil technique? Did you have pictures?

I believe the p4 acts as a dht inhibitor?

I’m a believer that it’s not so much quantity taken as nailing the right chemistry and that can be different for everyone.

Last edited:

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Я хочу, чтобы мои сиськи уменьшились этим летом, если я надену гель E2 на голову, мои сиськи сдутся?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why take finasteride and duta at the same time, it increases the overgrowth of bald patches?

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. Although this thread has turned into a sad sight, but I still want to tell my story of the fight against baldness. So it all started like everyone else with min + finasteride, and there is no result. After I found this forum, I switched to a regimen of 200 - 150 mg of cyproterone, 2.5 mg of dutasteride, about 6 mg of estrogen in tablets, also added 50 mg of bicalutomide for about 10 months. No result showed up. hair as dropped out periods (spring and autumn) and fall out. The situation on the head during this period also worsened. As for the side effects, everything is standard: gynecomastia, sexual dysfunction, lack of libido, gained a little weight, lost muscle mass. I haven't taken anything for about a month now. Erection and libido fully recovered. In the future, I plan to completely turn off cipro, mix estradiol tablets with gel (because I can’t buy injections), increase bicalutomide, and add myoxidil. I can't buy Ru because I live in Russia. I don't really believe in getting rid of baldness, but for now I'll try to continue.
This is nonsense... Dude, why poison yourself with chemicals for the sake of 5 hairs...
I can't buy Ru because I live in Russia.
I'm also from Russia. There is RU58841 here.
I use RU with dutasteride. And this is the best there is, HRT is not even close.

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had best results with bicalutamide and dutasteride. But ru and dutasteride 1 year later are still keeping my hair in good condition.

All in all 3 years later Im still gucci….
View attachment 185812View attachment 185813

Btw estraidol did nothing for me, no shed after quitting nor regrowth. Useless.
I drank Dutasteride for half a month. Then + a month and a half of duta + ru 5%. From 2 norwood I rolled back to 0.5
Well + keto 2% + microneedling + shampoo with aminexil

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I drank Dutasteride for half a month. Then + a month and a half of duta + ru 5%. From 2 norwood I rolled back to 0.5
Well + keto 2% + microneedling + shampoo with aminexil
how old are you and how long have you been bald?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 37 years old and I’m 17 years old now, with very noticeable hair on my receding hairline, the top of my head and my temples.
But compared to the bald ones, I find it quite a bit boring. And even then I can’t learn how to return it.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had best results with bicalutamide and dutasteride. But ru and dutasteride 1 year later are still keeping my hair in good condition.

All in all 3 years later Im still gucci….
View attachment 185812View attachment 185813

Btw estraidol did nothing for me, no shed after quitting nor regrowth. Useless.

I think you fail to understand how individualized this problem is. I'm happy you've succeeded and have confidence in your hair. RU isn't the opposite of estradiol. They both need to be discussed as potential cures for this disease. Not everyone is as obsessed with T as you are.