Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Кажется, этот парень лысеет уже несколько десятилетий, и полная лысина ему ни черта не сделает, даже профессиональная операция по пересадке волос не вернет ему волосы.
Dutasteride top

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT can ruin your health only in the sense that it disrupts the balance of hormones relative to the male norm and disrupts the functioning of some aspects of your reproductive system. However, this does not mean a reduction in life expectancy, a deterioration in its quality and health problems that could lead to disability or death. Moreover, T is more likely to have this risk with its effect on the heart and increased risk of prostate cancer, which estradiol does not do
As you know, eunuchs lived longer than ordinary men. And women, having the same hormonal levels as users of the HRT protocol, live longer than men. Since we are not radically different creatures, it is naive to believe that estradiol has any negative consequences for life expectancy specifically for us.
We can safely say that HRT does not negatively affect life expectancy and health, with the exception of reproductive health, which is only necessary for those planning children.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dani500
Drowsiness and lack of motivation are characteristic of low levels of both hormones. I have not heard women without testosterone complain of a constant lack of energy or motivation.
Testosterone is overrated. It is credited with motivation, intelligence, cheerfulness, good mood and generally all the positive qualities, which suggests that women, having practically no this hormone, must be deeply unhappy, but we do not observe this.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also planning family, so even without those problems its less of psychological burden to not think about infertility.

Funny fact, people noticed my feminization from 1 year ago+. They just didnt tell me until 1 month ago. They said I

I am also planning family, so even without those problems its less of psychological burden to not think about infertility.

Funny fact, people noticed my feminization from 1 year ago+. They just didnt tell me until 1 month ago. They said I looked like femboy lmao.
Have you used oral estradiol? If so for how long ?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By obsessed you mean, wanting natural levels of hormone that make me sane/not depressed?

Because if thats right, then I sure am obsessed, fanboy even..

Since qutting HRT and prioritizing myself again I went back to college, started programming as hobby,restarted gym, found job and recently bought a place to live. Im finally doing good since putting my hair down on priority list hah.
you didn't put hair down on the priority list. you just found something that worked for you. if you were still visibly norwooding you would be scrambling. just because estradiol is what has worked for me doesn't mean i don't prioritize myself, i've never had more going on in my life as i do a year and a half into HRT and my hair has never looked better. that's what this thread is about.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im shaven 95% of time. So i dont think so.
Then stop the meds. It is easy to say 'Im shaved, idc' but it is not the same seeing a hairline with the underneath follicles rather than see a horseshoe, so please stop saying you don't care because you are not being realistic.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meds are for follicles not me. They are investment for future treatments, because i dont want them to close and become scar tissue.
Dont overthink it.

I like pussy and f*****g for hours without v****. Its not that hard to comprehend…

If it gets noticable I will wear wig/system as i am not in my home city anymore. But im fine with shaven diffused look when im ripped. Aka full of testosterone. Im 26 tommorow and im fine with that look now.
Good if it works out for you, but you can't expect that on everyone

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brief reminder. HRT doesnt work for everyone sadly. There are rare cases like me that HRT nor anything does something for my hair loss.

Left picture PRE HRT( When my hair was on its peak)
Right( Is HRT 1 year and 6 months [Estradiol enanthate Injection 5.5mg/week, Dutasteride daily, bica 50 mg twice a week and oral minoxidil 2.5 mg]).

As you see, I'm doomed forever, no matter what I try everything is fucked up.... I guess some ppl like me are doomed forever... I will just leave my blood test here if someone is interested on how dumb this situation is...

September 29, 2023:

Total T: 24 ng/dl
Free T: 1.7 pg/ml
DHT: 5,7 ng/dl
3a diol G: 0.10 ng/ml (This one is very important since it measure androgens on tissues AKA scalp for example, and it is lower than in women!!!!!!)
Androstenodione: 120 ng/dl
E2: 329 pg/ml
Estrone: 183.1 pg/ml
SHBG: 65.3 nmol/L
FSH: 0.43 mUI/ml
LH: 0.12 mUI/ml
DHEA: 4.96 ng/mL
DHEA-S: 202.4 µg/dL
Prolactin: 12.7 ng/ml
PSA: 0.049 ng/ml
Somatomedin C(IGF-1): 205 ng/ml

Also if someone wonders, my Iron, ferritin, hemoglobin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Zinc and thyroid is all good, so there is no vitamin deficiency.......

Attachments

• IMG_20231130_065511.jpg
    IMG_20231130_065511.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20231130_070238.jpg
    IMG_20231130_070238.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you see, I'm doomed forever, no matter what I try everything is fucked up.... I guess some ppl like me are doomed forever... I will just leave my blood test here if someone is interested on how dumb this situation is...
right pic doesn't look that bad. have you considered switching from EEn to EV or EC? I think the two pics aren't as far off from each other as you perceive them to be

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
right pic doesn't look that bad. have you considered switching from EEn to EV or EC? I think the two pics aren't as far off from each other as you perceive them to be
Same sh*t with different names. Also I dont know if you see the severity of the matter but one pic is just dutasteride + minoz for less than a year (7 months to be precise) and the other is with that + estradiol and an anti androgen and I lost density...

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your hair isn't thinning at all looks very normal in the both pics ... why would you risk it by taking hrt route ?
Seeing it through a trichoscope would change the way you think. I wish my hair was good but is not the case.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing it through a trichoscope would change the way you think. I wish my hair was good but is not the case.
Just quit all those stupid treatments and get your T back to normal become a man again They aint helping, like you said you got some other underlying problem, probably my case too. Just use the big3 maybe trial RU.