Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

F1na5teride

My Regimen
Reaction score
OM still works on head hair whether you realize it. Doesn’t guarantee regrowth but it’s definitely reaching the follicles and extending the anagen phase of the hair. Do you derma roll?
I haven't dermal rolled for a few years, I had a Dr Pen but it stopped working as it got wet (I used to clean it by running it in a mug of boiling water before use)

I should have had a look on black friday to see if they were cheap again. Although im sure they are like $20 on TEMU all year long.

Ive probably got a regular pin roller kicking about somewhere (I was trying to replicate that follica study back in 2018/2019)

but yeah good shout, Id forgotten about needling

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If finasteride and minoxidil works, you become this though, instead of a transgender freakView attachment 185898
1701846029347.png

Reactions: wat

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And people notice, just wont tell you. They tell you after you become normal again haha.
A big part of the argument in this thread is that a lot of guys don't like the masculine ideal of appearance. I don't strive to pump up my muscles, grow a beard and look manly. It's not an aesthetic I like.
For this reason, I am pleased with the changes that have taken place. People around me also like them, I constantly hear that I am cute.
And I can say with complete confidence that if you are going bald, anything will be more beautiful than this.

View attachment 185903
This is something you will never have now and it has you seething
I don't want to be like a gorilla.

Last edited:

wat

My Regimen
Reaction score
A big part of the argument in this thread is that a lot of guys don't like the masculine ideal of appearance. I don't strive to pump up my muscles, grow a beard and look manly. It's not an aesthetic I like.
For this reason, I am pleased with the changes that have taken place. People around me also like them, I constantly hear that I am cute.
And I can say with complete confidence that if you are going bald, anything will be more beautiful than this.

What dose of estradiol where you taking when you saw regrowth of hair? I'm thinking of getting estradiol cream and dosing it no more than 0.75mg a day topically on the scalp.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ye ye we know ur a gay midget Asian bottom boi that likes to be dominated, so what u say makes sense. But the only cute guy here is dani500 not you xD

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its easy being cute at 20. Once wrinkles start coming in...
When we're old, we won't be cute anyway.
Ye ye we know ur a gay midget Asian bottom boi that likes to be dominated, so what u say makes sense. But the only cute guy here is dani500 not you xD
I'm the cutest boy, bro. Don't envy me :з
What dose of estradiol where you taking when you saw regrowth of hair? I'm thinking of getting estradiol cream and dosing it no more than 0.75mg a day topically on the scalp.
I use injections 10mg Een per 2 weeks.