Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA do not block DHT. It has the same effect that e2 has, it lowers LH and FSH so T goes down and the DHT gets lower but not because CPA or e2 are blocking it directly but because T gets lower so the T that was gonna be converted to DHT does not occur. Dutasteride lowers more pathways than the T to DHT conversion that is way even on HRT ppl keep using dutas. Also bica is widely used when you are on HRT and keep getting androgen symptoms, because bica also lowers 3a diol G.
I took finasteride a long time ago for 1 week and I started experiencing hair loss, but this was without HRT. now i want to order dutasteride and take it cpa and hrt. I think there will be no hair loss.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride a long time ago for 1 week and I started experiencing hair loss, but this was without HRT. now i want to order dutasteride and take it cpa and hrt. I think there will be no hair loss.
Yeah you will probably halt the hair loss, but you never know, there are lot of factors on hair loss. I use Estradiol Enanthate Injections, Bicalutamide, Dutasteride and Oral minoxidil yet no hair loss recovery.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Да, вы, вероятно, остановите выпадение волос, но вы никогда не знаете, есть много факторов на выпадение волос. Я использую инъекции эстрадиола энантата, бикалутамид, дутастерид и пероральный миноксидил, но не восстанавливаю волосы.
Я понимаю для всех индивидуально. но я должен попробовать, я вынул свой финский два года назад. Я принимаю это около 20 дней. и я увидел пару волосков на темнеющих висках, я думаю, что это Иззи его. Я куплю воздуходувку и попробую.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Я понимаю для всех индивидуально. но я должен попробовать, я вынул свой финский два года назад. Я принимаю это около 20 дней. и я увидел пару волосков на темнеющих висках, я думаю, что это Иззи его. Я куплю воздуходувку и попробую.
English please

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Estradiol Enanthate Injections, Bicalutamide, Dutasteride and Oral minoxidil yet no hair loss recovery.
well bica significantly raises T. some think this is insignificant, especially when paired with estradiol and duta, but i'm not so sure personally based on everything i've learned. have you tried cpa?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well bica significantly raises T. some think this is insignificant, especially when paired with estradiol and duta, but i'm not so sure personally based on everything i've learned. have you tried cpa?
Yes, tried CPA and caused more hair loss. My T and DHT are very low so that is not a concern for me, bica isnt raising them.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why then did I have terrible hair loss from bik and finasteride?
Finas/dutas/bica only rise Testosterone if you dont have a well suppressed HPG axis, which is achievable having good levels of E2, (above 250 pg/ml at through if not using CPA). This is feasible with injections. You can also achieve it with sublingual pills and patches but It will be way harder.

Answering your specific question, finas/bica could be causing more hair loss, either because you have unsuppressed HPG Axis thus T is raising or you could have very low T and not sufficient Estradiol so you are having an hormonal imbalance that is causing the hair loss.

alopeciaphobia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened with @antydhtor? Their thread is gone, also on the Polish forums.

They did post on the Polish forums a few years back that they were looking for a transplant of about 3000 grafts. I wonder if they lost ground after quitting only HRT but staying on dutasteride. Because that would conflict with Bridge and Noah's results. Or maybe they quit cold turkey and lost a ton.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, tried CPA and caused more hair loss. My T and DHT are very low so that is not a concern for me, bica isnt raising them.
CPA is not good....
My hair was thinner during cpa threatment

The best way is in my case only E2 gel and P4 sublingally+iodine and selen for thyreoid gland support...only thats it

My hair is growing much longer and have more density now and i am healthy....

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened with @antydhtor? Their thread is gone, also on the Polish forums.

They did post on the Polish forums a few years back that they were looking for a transplant of about 3000 grafts. I wonder if they lost ground after quitting only HRT but staying on dutasteride. Because that would conflict with Bridge and Noah's results. Or maybe they quit cold turkey and lost a ton.
He had too much CPA?

If i was on daily 12.5mg cpa for 18 months i had a little bit receding hairline..but thinner Overall and got signs of Cushing... So i had to quit

Only E2 over 250 pg/ml to max 350 pg/ml and some ng/ml P4 is well/feel good over time and could Recover the most ...
I had still a NW1.5 or 1.0... the rest was well. Now i had a small surgery and am i a NW0 round hairline ... So Nobody noticed that i had ever signs of hairloss/Androgenetic Alopecia

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finas/dutas/bica only rise Testosterone if you dont have a well suppressed HPG axis, which is achievable having good levels of E2, (above 250 pg/ml at through if not using CPA). This is feasible with injections. You can also achieve it with sublingual pills and patches but It will be way harder.

Answering your specific question, finas/bica could be causing more hair loss, either because you have unsuppressed HPG Axis thus T is raising or you could have very low T and not sufficient Estradiol so you are having an hormonal imbalance that is causing the hair loss.
Yes...
It should be Constantly between approx. 200 and 400 pg/ml.... Than it works.

If it falls to under 100 pg/ml for 1 hour LH will raise and yr testicle make a lot of DHT, adiol and T .. you will notice a virilization immaditly

I use E2 under a foil permanent 4 spots on each legs under a Leggings/Pantyhose all day and night long. This could be similar than injections and is cheap/easier to do

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you use finasteride and dutasteride to block DHT 100%? do you think that cpa and een do not block dgt
Now and in future lifelong only E2 and P4

This is in my case the only effective way to stay healthy with healthy scalp and skin

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA is not good....
My hair was thinner during cpa threatment

The best way is in my case only E2 gel and P4 sublingally+iodine and selen for thyreoid gland support...only thats it

My hair is growing much longer and have more density now and i am healthy....
The best form me is a SHBG on 70+ nmol/l because if I have lower SHBG androgens binds easier, I achieve that with 6 mg Een per week which gives me ~400 pg/ml e2 at through. Also dutasteride daily + 50 mg bica helps a lot.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes...
It should be Constantly between approx. 200 and 400 pg/ml.... Than it works.

If it falls to under 100 pg/ml for 1 hour LH will raise and yr testicle make a lot of DHT, adiol and T .. you will notice a virilization immaditly

I use E2 under a foil permanent 4 spots on each legs under a Leggings/Pantyhose all day and night long. This could be similar than injections and is cheap/easier to do
Yes mine is like 300 pg/ml at through, never less

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now and in future lifelong only E2 and P4

This is in my case the only effective way to stay healthy with healthy scalp and skin
no finasteride or dutasteride since the last time we spoke??Do you use them?? will you ever use them again?? Thanks in advance hair god mike