Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and that your hair has grown, in 3 months of 20 mg of minoxidil I only got fluff, and compared to dada with a bridge, I need to shed quite a bit. I decided to increase minoxidil to 30
I started with 5-10mg it didn't do much for me.
The last 4 months on 20-30mg oral min, I estimate the result as mild to moderate, considering I have been using E injections for over a year.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with 5-10mg it didn't do much for me.
The last 4 months on 20-30mg oral min, I estimate the result as mild to moderate, considering I have been using E injections for over a year.
I understand, so I will take min 30 mg. a year of rubbing a mine in the head 0 result, half a year loniten 5 mg 0 result. HRT with mines there is little hope.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shedding progresses to some extent but hair looks better and fuller, I feel shorter hairs growing in again, skin cleared, etc. I feel fully comfortable saying cypionate>enanthate by far, with enanthate basically being snake oil (at least for the way I reacted to it)

It's a bittersweet feeling to see how well it works because on the one hand, it's great to see me turning into the person I want to be before my eyes, but why am I so brutally allergic to testosterone? Seriously any amount of testosterone is just going to make me disgusting and I am dependent on this drug now forever to feel confidence? Wild stuff

I'll try to post pictures on the 1 month of switching back to cypionate
I practically don’t fall out at all. I take in turn 1.5 ml of enanthate and 2 ml of valerate every 5 days + 50 spironolactone in the morning, 25 cipro in the evening and minoxidil.
from fina my hair was falling, he raises testo

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I practically don’t fall out at all. I take in turn 1.5 ml of enanthate and 2 ml of valerate every 5 days + 50 spironolactone in the morning, 25 cipro in the evening and minoxidil.
from fina my hair was falling, he raises testo
yeah the shed has certainly slowed down since switching back from enanthate to cypionate, just being transparent that it has not completely stopped yet. considering adding bica to my regimen but stressed to make another bad decision

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah the shed has certainly slowed down since switching back from enanthate to cypionate, just being transparent that it has not completely stopped yet. considering adding bica to my regimen but stressed to make another bad decision
How often and what were your dosage when you used Enanthate?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
once every 5 days, 1.2 divisions on an insulin syringe, but now I am rich in injections and inject at 1.5.
I see. Injecting every 5 days with Enanthate is bad in my experience. I do it now and I'm regretting of it and doing 7 days cycle again.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How often and what were your dosage when you used Enanthate?
i follow otokonoko's instructed dosage, just topping off the injection a little extra to compensate for potential loss.

that being: every 14 days for enanthate and every 10 days for cypionate

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you care what the problem is? how long have you been taking oral minoxidil?
Idk why but this is what happened to me. Somehow enanthate cant be injected less often than 7 days. I'm going trough a massive shedding that made me lost 50% of my density in one month and it is because I decided to do a 5 day cycle.

About minoxidil, I've been taking it for 2 years and 7 months.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i follow otokonoko's instructed dosage, just topping off the injection a little extra to compensate for potential loss.

that being: every 14 days for enanthate and every 10 days for cypionate
Otokonoko dosages are higher than it should be, but if it works on you just keep doing what you do

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just some personal thoughts and experiences.
Been on HRT for almost 4 years. I don't produce Testosterone endogenously anymore. Despite that i have no problem maintaining an erection. And my libido is normal. I did experience some atrophy, so erections hurt sometimes. I don't feel much of any pleasure from an orgasm. I maintained my weight despite losing all my muscles. I have quite substantial gyno.

Health: Haven't lost bone density. However i'm b12 and iron deficient pretty often to be a problem. Besides that liver function is perfect.

On the topic of feminization: Fat redistribution is a thing. Gynecomastia is inevitable. Anterior pelvic tilt is likely from muscle atrophy. Body hair might thin out.

While losing 150-250+ hairs every day (yes i count it every day) I still recovered some ground over the years. Some would say it's too big of a sacrifice, only to have marginal gains. But i'm not bothered by the loss of feeling and size since i only like men.

IMG_20230914_232138922.jpg
IMG_20230914_225115.jpg

how many ml of EE do you use and how often?
I was using 4mg every week when i switched to it

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just some personal thoughts and experiences.
Been on HRT for almost 4 years. I don't produce Testosterone endogenously anymore. Despite that i have no problem maintaining an erection. And my libido is normal. I did experience some atrophy, so erections hurt sometimes. I don't feel much of any pleasure from an orgasm. I maintained my weight despite losing all my muscles. I have quite substantial gyno.

Health: Haven't lost bone density. However i'm b12 and iron deficient pretty often to be a problem. Besides that liver function is perfect.

On the topic of feminization: Fat redistribution is a thing. Gynecomastia is inevitable. Anterior pelvic tilt is likely from muscle atrophy. Body hair might thin out.

While losing 150-250+ hairs every day (yes i count it every day) I still recovered some ground over the years. Some would say it's too big of a sacrifice, only to have marginal gains. But i'm not bothered by the loss of feeling and size since i only like men.

View attachment 185513View attachment 185514View attachment 185515
ps: i dyed my hair black

I was using 4mg every week when i switched to it
This is amazing :)

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i spent some time reading the first 100 pages or so of this thread. only found one person using bica at that point- and its testosterone boosting effect scares the fck out of me. so i am dying to get my hands on some CPA to follow in the path of the great antydhtor.

my skin is pure sh*t rn but my hair looks good despite continued shedding. i would still say that EC is better than EEn but its really not an end all be all cure. i think you need that strong anti androgen element from CPA or spironolactone

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you use finasteride and dutasteride to block DHT 100%? do you think that cpa and een do not block dgt
CPA do not block DHT. It has the same effect that e2 has, it lowers LH and FSH so T goes down and the DHT gets lower but not because CPA or e2 are blocking it directly but because T gets lower so the T that was gonna be converted to DHT does not occur. Dutasteride lowers more pathways than the T to DHT conversion that is way even on HRT ppl keep using dutas. Also bica is widely used when you are on HRT and keep getting androgen symptoms, because bica also lowers 3a diol G.