Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa on 2020 has thinned out my hair.. Hair structure. But thickened it in 2021.but makes dry hair.
Cpa off September 2022 makes a little bit shedding now.

It's subjective
But in general CPA helped you the majority of time like back on 2011 when it reversed ur crown right?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I'm noticing a worsening in oily skin and pimples after almost 5 months on HRT. I used to have oily skin before HRT but not after. Why is oily skin and pimples coming back? It is not a bit oily, it is very very oily, my skin literally shines.

Libido is dead, erections are pretty hard to achieve and semen is veeery watery so I doubt is a T issue.

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I suspected prolactin caused by CPA. I'm doing every other day CPA now, things havent changed for now
I've stopped CPA since August 18th.

In the first weeks my hair was oily again. Now it's dry again.. Little bit too dry. I needs hair oil...

A shedding was.. Now it's over and the hair status is stable

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've stopped CPA since August 18th.

In the first weeks my hair was oily again. Now it's dry again.. Little bit too dry. I needs hair oil...

A shedding was.. Now it's over and the hair status is stable
Did you stop CPA for a particular reason?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you stop CPA for a particular reason?

My hair was. Restored to 95%
On the long run it isn't healthy
My testosterone. Was 120 pg/ml.... this was too low and makes sick...

If I need it again, I'll start a small dose of 12.5 mg every 2 days or similar

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the use of 25 cpa and 6 E for 5 months gave me only a fluff that stopped and does not grow further, and small boobs. Now for a month I have been taking 300 spironolactone three times a day, 100 spironolactone + 1 diane 35, 100 spironolactone + 2 mg E, 100 spironolactone + 1 diane 35. I noticed an even greater decrease in libido and my nipples started to hurt a little again.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the use of 25 cpa and 6 E for 5 months gave me only a fluff that stopped and does not grow further, and small boobs. Now for a month I have been taking 300 spironolactone three times a day, 100 spironolactone + 1 diane 35, 100 spironolactone + 2 mg E, 100 spironolactone + 1 diane 35. I noticed an even greater decrease in libido and my nipples started to hurt a little again.
In five months on this regimen, you should already have good results.
Are you taking Minoxidil?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In five months on this regimen, you should already have good results.
Are you taking Minoxidil?
no. I've been on Minoxidil for a year with no results. then when I took only cpa, I drank 3 drops for 4 months and my hair was constantly climbing, in the end I left it.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh after the 6 months I've been taking HRT + dutasteride + oral minoxidil without results, I came to the conclusion that people who start losing his hair at 16/17 has no chance to recover their hair not even with hrt, at least that is what is happening to me and I see the same pattern on people who start losing his hair too early.

Shedding never stops and miniaturized hairs are still miniaturized.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh after the 6 months I've been taking HRT + dutasteride + oral minoxidil without results, I came to the conclusion that people who start losing his hair at 16/17 has no chance to recover their hair not even with hrt, at least that is what is happening to me and I see the same pattern on people who start losing his hair too early.

Shedding never stops and miniaturized hairs are still miniaturized.
E and T levels?

I noticed a pattern: people who cannot regrow hair on HRT don't get tested and don't know their levels. They resort to such a radical and responsible decision, but they can't even pass the test. This is silly.
I started going bald at 16.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E and T levels?

I noticed a pattern: people who cannot regrow hair on HRT don't get tested and don't know their levels. They resort to such a radical and responsible decision, but they can't even pass the test. This is silly.
I started going bald at 16.
I will start to test when I start injections. For now I can't afford it.