Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened with @antydhtor? Their thread is gone, also on the Polish forums.

They did post on the Polish forums a few years back that they were looking for a transplant of about 3000 grafts. I wonder if they lost ground after quitting only HRT but staying on dutasteride. Because that would conflict with Bridge and Noah's results. Or maybe they quit cold turkey and lost a ton.
He had too much CPA?

If i was on daily 12.5mg cpa for 18 months i had a little bit receding hairline..but thinner Overall and got signs of Cushing... So i had to quit

Only E2 over 250 pg/ml to max 350 pg/ml and some ng/ml P4 is well/feel good over time and could Recover the most ...
I had still a NW1.5 or 1.0... the rest was well. Now i had a small surgery and am i a NW0 round hairline ... So Nobody noticed that i had ever signs of hairloss/Androgenetic Alopecia

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finas/dutas/bica only rise Testosterone if you dont have a well suppressed HPG axis, which is achievable having good levels of E2, (above 250 pg/ml at through if not using CPA). This is feasible with injections. You can also achieve it with sublingual pills and patches but It will be way harder.

Answering your specific question, finas/bica could be causing more hair loss, either because you have unsuppressed HPG Axis thus T is raising or you could have very low T and not sufficient Estradiol so you are having an hormonal imbalance that is causing the hair loss.
Yes...
It should be Constantly between approx. 200 and 400 pg/ml.... Than it works.

If it falls to under 100 pg/ml for 1 hour LH will raise and yr testicle make a lot of DHT, adiol and T .. you will notice a virilization immaditly

I use E2 under a foil permanent 4 spots on each legs under a Leggings/Pantyhose all day and night long. This could be similar than injections and is cheap/easier to do

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you use finasteride and dutasteride to block DHT 100%? do you think that cpa and een do not block dgt
Now and in future lifelong only E2 and P4

This is in my case the only effective way to stay healthy with healthy scalp and skin

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA is not good....
My hair was thinner during cpa threatment

The best way is in my case only E2 gel and P4 sublingally+iodine and selen for thyreoid gland support...only thats it

My hair is growing much longer and have more density now and i am healthy....
The best form me is a SHBG on 70+ nmol/l because if I have lower SHBG androgens binds easier, I achieve that with 6 mg Een per week which gives me ~400 pg/ml e2 at through. Also dutasteride daily + 50 mg bica helps a lot.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes...
It should be Constantly between approx. 200 and 400 pg/ml.... Than it works.

If it falls to under 100 pg/ml for 1 hour LH will raise and yr testicle make a lot of DHT, adiol and T .. you will notice a virilization immaditly

I use E2 under a foil permanent 4 spots on each legs under a Leggings/Pantyhose all day and night long. This could be similar than injections and is cheap/easier to do
Yes mine is like 300 pg/ml at through, never less

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now and in future lifelong only E2 and P4

This is in my case the only effective way to stay healthy with healthy scalp and skin
no finasteride or dutasteride since the last time we spoke??Do you use them?? will you ever use them again?? Thanks in advance hair god mike

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA is not good....
My hair was thinner during cpa threatment

The best way is in my case only E2 gel and P4 sublingally+iodine and selen for thyreoid gland support...only thats it

My hair is growing much longer and have more density now and i am healthy....
but cpa and finasteride helped you to regain ur thin vertex back right?? or am i wrong??

sanodatto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely. I continue.
I've gone from NW3 to NW2 only on finasteride but I will consider all options, including RU.

You are the only one I see recently that mentioned HRT and you're at NW0, which is the aspirational goal, but I saw your post about your side effects and feminization, how you said HRT "disfigured your body and face" and it seems like a last resort option, I'm not sure what your dosages are, but you speak as if the changes are irreversible. I would worry that might cause identity issues if I ever went down that route.

I understand you moved on @Almas_NW0 and am pleased you got what you wanted, but what was your routine/journey up to this point?
That is what I wanted to know, if it's not too private.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gone from NW3 to NW2 only on finasteride but I will consider all options, including RU.

You are the only one I see recently that mentioned HRT and you're at NW0, which is the aspirational goal, but I saw your post about your side effects and feminization, how you said HRT "disfigured your body and face" and it seems like a last resort option, I'm not sure what your dosages are, but you speak as if the changes are irreversible. I would worry that might cause identity issues if I ever went down that route.

I understand you moved on @Almas_NW0 and am pleased you got what you wanted, but what was your routine/journey up to this point?
That is what I wanted to know, if it's not too private.
My face has become better, no problems with identification.
I take 10 mg estradiol enanthate once every 2 weeks. + Bicalutamide 50 mg/3 times a week to reduce oily skin.

The only unpleasant side effect of HRT is an increase in fat mass on the thighs, but this is not critical and is a small price to pay for hair.
How old are you? Do you use Min?

I'm working on creating my own thread that will include my full story, all my views, and answers to questions that newbies might have.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My face has become better, no problems with identification.
I take 10 mg estradiol enanthate once every 2 weeks. + Bicalutamide 50 mg/3 times a week to reduce oily skin.

While you were away, I briefly switched from estradiol cypoinate to estradiol enanthate based on an unfortunate 4chan recommendation and it completely fucked my sh*t up. Skin went to sh*t, hair shedding and thinning like crazy, face reverting back to pre-HRT status (unfavorable).

Now, being a couple months back on cypionate, I am still battling with these problems somewhat, but my hair looks way better/thicker, shedding slowed, skin is clearing up, more confident in face. Not suggesting that you should personally change your regimen, but my experiment in particular made it clear to me that cypionate is superior.

I am glad to hear that you haven't stopped E or tried introducing testosterone and that you are getting more confident with your hair.