Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update. 2.5 months ago, I reduced my EV injections to 1 shot every 2 weeks. For reference, my E is already at 47pg/ml on day 9 after injection.
Hair is literally falling off, so far I have lost about 70% of my hair. Long live baldness )) At the same time I was observing all the consequences of T/DHT spike, the smell of sweat came back, which cannot be washed off and profuse sweating.
Now I am trying to block DHT with large doses of sitosterol, after a week of taking it the sweating and the smell in general have disappeared, the topic is working. I have not yet seen any resumption of hair growth. I plan to stick with this regimen for a couple more months.
Why reduced E2V Injections?

47 pg/ml is raise of a lot of T and DHT. This doesn't make sense.

200-240 pg/ml E2 all the time (constantly) is the key.

The next problem is the scrotum and raise of T.. Scrotum are full of 5ars

E2 gel scrotal 12 times a day..0.1mg per application will help quickly to reduce itching scalp within a week.

It's a lot to do but the hair are it worth...

Shedding and regrowth comes not before 6 months of constantly good E2 with around 200 pg/ml E2 without any peaks and downs...

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because sitting on high E all my life is not an option. It will kill me in the end, or turn me into a woman.
The goal is to keep my E intake to a minimum, but still keep my hair. Bridgeburn knew this, he was able to get off E and still keep his hair,.
I'm also trying to compensate for the reduction in EV with non hormonal remedies. But I'm not successful yet.
HRT is not a life, but a way to get hair back for the totally desperate.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to the lack of information about baldness, people lose a lot of precious time on dubious schemes and experiments. I would say if you started going bald at a young age try RU + Bicalutamide + Duta/finasteride right away. If this does not help, injections of estradiol enanthate. Instead, I tried finasteride, Duta, Bika for almost a year and only then HRT, I lost a lot of time. With the information I have now, I could spend 3 months instead of a year.
And don't forget huge amount of cash...
I am sure everyone on this forum has much better way to spend their money. I am for example going to use help of the immigration translation service https://translationreport.com/immigrаtion-translation-services and start a long process of changing my status in the country. It is a very long and stressful process, but hope everything will work out and it is worth it at the end.

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3 and a half month, I'm having massive shedding on Een Injections, bicalutamide and dutas.... Things were going good but now this shed out of nowhere.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will kill me in the end, or turn me into a woman
HRT cannot kill you. You can stay on it all your life, but you will have to endure side effects in the form of an increased amount of fat and feminization
And don't forget huge amount of cash...
$1,300 for breast removal surgery. Injectable estradiol itself is cheap.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3 and a half month, I'm having massive shedding on Een Injections, bicalutamide and dutas.... Things were going good but now this shed out of nowhere.
As far as I know your levels are too low so telogen hair loss is not surprising. 150-250pg/ml — minimum

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because sitting on high E all my life is not an option. It will kill me in the end, or turn me into a woman.
The goal is to keep my E intake to a minimum, but still keep my hair. Bridgeburn knew this, he was able to get off E and still keep his hair,.
I'm also trying to compensate for the reduction in EV with non hormonal remedies. But I'm not successful yet.
HRT is not a life, but a way to get hair back for the totally desperate.
I understand.. Good luck.

If you failed, you can get back to HRT to save your hair

NewHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the reports I've found, RU in a jar of topical minoxidil doesn't seem like a good idea.

Please, does anyone have the RU contact with the most affordable price to pass me by here or privately?
I want to start my experience with RU

As far as I know Sabrina is suspended from activities, and the contact that had been inserted a few pages ago was deleted from the post by @dani500

Thanks

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the reports I've found, RU in a jar of topical minoxidil doesn't seem like a good idea.

Please, does anyone have the RU contact with the most affordable price to pass me by here or privately?
I want to start my experience with RU

As far as I know Sabrina is suspended from activities, and the contact that had been inserted a few pages ago was deleted from the post by @dani500

Thanks
RU is sold on Aliexpress. I suspect that buying it more expensive is a waste of money

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone compared HRT without Minoxidil and with Minoxidil? My thinning hair is not regaining its thickness and structure. Either it will never happen, or it will happen very slowly.

My guess is that miniaturization is a partially irreversible process as the miniaturized follicles move closer to the surface of the scalp, possibly losing access to nutrition.
Due to changes in the structure of the hair, I can not do hair, the hair just falls on my forehead.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone compared HRT without Minoxidil and with Minoxidil? My thinning hair is not regaining its thickness and structure. Either it will never happen, or it will happen very slowly.

My guess is that miniaturization is a partially irreversible process as the miniaturized follicles move closer to the surface of the scalp, possibly losing access to nutrition.
Due to changes in the structure of the hair, I can not do hair, the hair just falls on my forehead.
All I can say is that I used oral minoxidil before HRT and I still using it after 10 months on HRT and my hair is still fucked up regardless. As you said, I also think miniaturization is partially irreversible, hair will still feel thin and fried even if you manage to ''recover'' it.

NewHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is sold on Aliexpress. I suspect that buying it more expensive is a waste of money
The prices offered on sites like aliespress among others are very disproportionate to the RU price of the most well-known laboratories,
But $120 for 10gr is not possible for me

I'm afraid of buying fake RU, a supplier with reference would be ideal to start

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is that I used oral minoxidil before HRT and I still using it after 10 months on HRT and my hair is still fucked up regardless. As you said, I also think miniaturization is partially irreversible, hair will still feel thin and fried even if you manage to ''recover'' it.
I have been on HRT for 2 years, and I can confirm this: the texture of the hair does not change in any way. Only their length and coverage area change. But hair of this quality is of little use
What norwood do you have? I started when I was Norwood 1. I thought early treatment would help achieve the ideal, but no

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on HRT for 2 years, and I can confirm this: the texture of the hair does not change in any way. Only their length and coverage area change. But hair of this quality is of little use
What norwood do you have? I started when I was Norwood 1. I thought early treatment would help achieve the ideal, but no
I agree texture is more important than almost everything else. I was NW1.5-NW2 when I started but my main problem was the f*****g diffuse thinning that has never resolved no matter what I do. Even with Een injections weekly + bica daily + dutas every other day + oral minoxidil, I can't get my density back or improve the hair texture....

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree texture is more important than almost everything else. I was NW1.5-NW2 when I started but my main problem was the f*****g diffuse thinning that has never resolved no matter what I do. Even with Een injections weekly + bica daily + dutas every other day + oral minoxidil, I can't get my density back or improve the hair texture....
At least we stopped progression. I will wait further and see if the quality of the hair changes over the years.
The irony is that I'm already a Norwood 0, my hairline is perfect but the hair quality is so crappy I'm not happy about it.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we stopped progression. I will wait further and see if the quality of the hair changes over the years.
The irony is that I'm already a Norwood 0, my hairline is perfect but the hair quality is so crappy I'm not happy about it.
Jod or other stuff that are missing?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with miniaturization. Vitamins, iodine do not work. I believe there is no cure for follicle regeneration. I thought it was estradiol, but I was wrong: its effect is too weak, like the effect of minoxidil
Unfortunately, I do not have a medical education to talk about what the follicles may lack in order to fully recover. But I know that what we need has not yet been invented.