Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you grow a centimeter of your temple while taking hormonal drugs? hah. You clearly have a high iq.
Before Centimeter more than you. Keep fearing only hairloss approved drug meant for hairloss and you will be bald in few years.
1660663469875.jpeg

You little brain cant comprehend that bridgeburn is top 0.01% hyper responder and you will not get his gains following his regime. He regrew mostly because of dutasteride and oral min. Not because of diana, katarina,angela or whatever human name you give to this contraceptive medicines.

Last edited:

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 183031 Centimeter more than you. Keep fearing only hairloss approved drug meant for hairloss and you will be bald in few years.
View attachment 183032
You little brain cant comprehend that bridgeburn is top 0.01% hyper responder and you will not get his gains following his regime. He regrew mostly because of dutasteride and oral min. Not because of diana, katarina,angela or whatever human name you give to this contraceptive medicines.
you are just lol

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure that's not true. I myself have been taking dutasteride for years and have been pouring minoxidil with minimal results. It wasn't until I switched to ZGT that I got significant hair growth.
Choose your poison consciously!

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure that's not true. I myself have been taking dutasteride for years and have been pouring minoxidil with minimal results. It wasn't until I switched to ZGT that I got significant hair growth.
after what time did you see a visible increase in HRT

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt have to be poison to work.
F1145CFA-E71E-4B8D-94B6-B1EE202BFC07.jpeg

I find bicalutamide 75-100mg not that much effective than RU. And maybe even less effective judging by itch and temple results.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt have to be poison to work.
View attachment 183045
I find bicalutamide 75-100mg not that much effective than RU. And maybe even less effective judging by itch and temple results.

ok but then surely stacking ru and e2 would be beneficial, rather than just disregarding e2 completely.... has anyone tried this with success? id love to know

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try, but I found no use out of e2. Its all about androgen suppression for me. My best example is my sister who is diffusing like me at only 19y of age with female levels of e2. (I’m 24)
893A476A-9019-42DE-9EFB-33DC8AC3EE07.jpegA79E2090-3EFF-4408-9D66-74E53FF8458A.jpeg
My mom is even worse. I have better quality hair than both of them because im suppressing my androgens adequately and they cope with natural stuff.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try, but I found no use out of e2. Its all about androgen suppression for me. My best example is my sister who is diffusing like me at only 19y of age with female levels of e2. (I’m 24)
View attachment 183108View attachment 183109
My mom is even worse. I have better quality hair than both of them because im suppressing my androgens adequately and they cope with natural stuff.
E2 will help with further androgen suppression alongside an antiandrogen. Obviously in case of a cis female she will not need e2 because she already have female levels and with AA she would further suppress her natural androgen production. All that said if one don't mind to get more androgynous/ feminine like me for example, low dose AA and higher dose E2 is safer long term for your liver and general health. All that with a 5AR inhibitor too ofc.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E2 will help with further androgen suppression alongside an antiandrogen. Obviously in case of a cis female she will not need e2 because she already have female levels and with AA she would further suppress her natural androgen production. All that said if one don't mind to get more androgynous/ feminine like me for example, low dose AA and higher dose E2 is safer long term for your liver and general health. All that with a 5AR inhibitor too ofc.
Thing is, if I want to beat balding to improve my looks or maintain it. Taking e2 makes me look pale,skinny fat,weak and outright ugly. And on top of that fertility question arises with almost no additional hair gains over standard treatments. Like noah I found RU and dutasteride to be enough to replace HRT. I hope for you all that you can find safe alternatives like me.
I just dont see myself using e2 for any extended period of time in any context anymore.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, if I want to beat balding to improve my looks or maintain it. Taking e2 makes me look pale,skinny fat,weak and outright ugly. And on top of that fertility question arises with almost no additional hair gains over standard treatments. Like noah I found RU and dutasteride to be enough to replace HRT. I hope for you all that you can find safe alternatives like me.
I just dont see myself using e2 for any extended period of time in any context anymore.
For me is just the opposite. HRT makes me look better, more cheeks and all that stuff. I haven't had any feminization yet, but I could take it. I guess you are not into the androgynous appearance, and that is totally understandable. Thing is if you have found your way to maintain your gains and you feel good with it, congrats!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
11q
For me is just the opposite. HRT makes me look better, more cheeks and all that stuff. I haven't had any feminization yet, but I could take it. I guess you are not into the androgynous appearance, and that is totally understandable. Thing is if you have found your way to maintain your gains and you feel good with it, congrat

For me is just the opposite. HRT makes me look better, more cheeks and all that stuff. I haven't had any feminization yet, but I could take it. I guess you are not into the androgynous appearance, and that is totally understandable. Thing is if you have found your way to maintain your gains and you feel good with it, congrats!
What effects do you have so far on your regimen?? Hair body and mood??

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
11q

What effects do you have so far on your regimen?? Hair body and mood??
Not many changes for now, just breast development and weight gain(which is pretty easy now lol). The weight gain is what most likely makes me look better since I was very skinny because my metabolism on T was pretty damn fast, and I also had high T. No changes in body hair(Could be because of oral minoxidil). About the mood, it changed the first month and a half, but now it came back to normal.

Last edited:

Ukraine

My Regimen
Reaction score
For 4 month , also I take 5 mg of Gidrocortizone. Please help me, doctors are stupid here, I'm from Ukraine
Привет, Покахонтас! Я тоже из Украины (Киев) мой телеграм: @Mason_Illuminati

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How injections equivalent to 2mg sublingual estradiol 3 times a day?
If it is estradiol enanthate(which is the one I'll buy) you have enough with 7.5-8 mg once a week. The half life is so long that you could use 15mg every other week if you are too scared of needles, because the half life is very long.