Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was being funny and sarcastic at the same time.Its beyond me how can someone get on drugs like that,to get their hair back.Or maybe they use their hairloss as an excuse,and their real goal is to transition.
Not funny at all, but you do you.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this e2 talk yet no results. Hmm its almost like.. e2 is not relevant in male androgenic alopecia… maybe? Lol

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was rereading this thread as last 200 pages are pure cancer and low iq. Anyway I found this relevant argument as big chunk of you use bicalutamide:
The thing with Bica is its very high gyno chances at recommended doses of 50mg-100mg. Mixing both RU and Bica is pointless since Bica does everything RU does but better and it's actually a documented drug unlike RU (smearing untested chemical compounds from china is questionable at least). Plus, administrating Bica will raise your T levels 2 folds, so it may or may not block all of it at the recommended doses.
In test on human prostate PC3 cells on DHT inhibition specifically, both RU and hydroxyflutamide actually preformed significantly better then Bicalutamide at matched/same concentrations of each antiandrogen. Even tho bicalutamide is up to 3-4 times stronger than flutamide it underperfomed compared to flutamide and ru.
DB9B701B-86D4-4BE4-8E8B-F0CD75AFD16F.jpeg7FC3D5CE-6F86-41A1-89B5-C56830911AAF.jpeg

So it might explain why KSA and Tato123 found their success on flutamide (w/o e2) and many others didnt with bicalutamide solo. I myself lost some of the gains later on as my test doubled and my skin became oily again and my minor feminization reversed (was not willing to double the dose as I had extreme tiredness on 75mg of bica).
But im now fine on small dose of RU instead, godsend tbh. And no more puffy nipples and tiredness all day.

Their experience:
I was prescribed Flutamide for 8 years for a different health reason although it helped with my hair like a miracle

I used flutamide once, I got an incredible result, skin, hair, I didn't get many body sides, I didn't have gyno, I retained a little more liquid, but I'm light so it doesn't change much, there were also days when I felt very tired, but very much! the big problem was my sexual function, I stopped feel my penis, I couldn't keep an erection, he even got up but he didn't stay and I didn't get an orgasm, I had it, but it was different, I was forced to stop. i used for 6 months
Even tho it might work, flutamide is posion and no point of taking it over plain old RU (and ofc finasteride/dutasteride).

And some reported even spironolactone as weakest antiandrogen of bunch being more effective than bicalutamide,like john difool for example reporting that he lost spironolactone gains switching to bica.
So in conclusion its not easy as binding affinity + elimination halflife for us males.

Last edited: