Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember this thread and it saddens me that after all these years, over half a decade, it's still the same old threads on the leaderboard of success stories which implies the regimens are not working for everyone
I dont think it is necessarily that. More like people get out of forums when they see that treatments are working. Most people that recover their hair doesn't post anymore( I was one of them when I managed to recover my hair back then).

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male: - I have oily scalp of the head and face, what should I do?
Normies: - Just buy a moisturizer and shampoo with a mask for hair, bro. Go to the cosmetologist

When I hear this, it becomes bad for me. The only cure for skin fat is bicalumide, but people are told that moisturizing and hair mask will help them. It always seemed to me that moisturizing creams were dummy.
I bought myself a jar of en, injected it into my leg with an insulin syringe. I don't know what I'm doing right or not. where do you go and what?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can finally see some results after almost 3 months on Een Injections and bica. This is how it is going.

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_133231.jpg
    IMG_20230320_133231.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 191

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there was a smooth bald spot? are you taking minoxidil? where are you taking Een ?
No I never had a bald spot but diffuse thinning. Yeah I'm also taking minoxidil, I take minoxidil for 2 years but it stopped work because androgens were doing more damage than minoxidil was recovering. After clearing all the androgens, minoxidil is working again. I use Een from oelabs 5.5 mg/ml per week subcutaneously on the hips.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on HRT for almost 2 years. And I recovered only 2 months of my baldness. I'm afraid to admit it, but the miniaturization of follicles seems irreversible. It seems my hair will always be dry, thin and lifeless. I plan to stay on HRT until the end of the year, and then cancel for half a year and see what happens. Or take another year in the hope of a full recovery ... I am annoyed by large hips on HRT.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I never had a bald spot but diffuse thinning. Yeah I'm also taking minoxidil, I take minoxidil for 2 years but it stopped work because androgens were doing more damage than minoxidil was recovering. After clearing all the androgens, minoxidil is working again. I use Een from oelabs 5.5 mg/ml per week subcutaneously on the hips.
Yes, the first results are visible within the first three months. Usually between 2-3 months. Congratulations

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on HRT for almost 2 years. And I recovered only 2 months of my baldness. I'm afraid to admit it, but the miniaturization of follicles seems irreversible. It seems my hair will always be dry, thin and lifeless. I plan to stay on HRT until the end of the year, and then cancel for half a year and see what happens. Or take another year in the hope of a full recovery ... I am annoyed by large hips on HRT.
You are right. The zones with worse miniaturization never fully recovered and texture will prob never be fixed, but at least I managed to stop it and regrow a bit of it

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the first results are visible within the first three months. Usually between 2-3 months. Congratulations
Yeah I am 9 months into HRT but it wasnt till I started injections and bica that I saw results. It is either the other estradiol routes of administration not working or the CPA I was using did more damage than good, or maybe both.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU powder on Aliexpress is very cheap. I will try to switch to it next year. Thanks to Dani for the solution preparation instructions

The fallback is HRT cycles, but I think baldness is faster than recovery on HRT... I'm afraid I'll have to constantly use E in order not to lose hair. The problem with this solution is that estradiol spoils the figure, increases fat mass and hips, my *** looks too big

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU powder on Aliexpress is very cheap. I will try to switch to it next year. Thanks to Dani for the solution preparation instructions

The fallback is HRT cycles, but I think baldness is faster than recovery on HRT... I'm afraid I'll have to constantly use E in order not to lose hair. The problem with this solution is that estradiol spoils the figure, increases fat mass and hips, my *** looks too big
Do u have a thread to see ur pics?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u have a thread to see ur pics?
No. I was planning my own thread after completely defeating baldness. After breast removal surgery, HRT cycles, etc. I want to have the benefits of HRT without seriously body feminization

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
started 25mg ed cpa and on 2mg ed dutasteride as well as restarting ru58841 only this time at 100mg ed

NewHope

My Regimen
Reaction score

Some guy took my advice apparently and it cured his scalp itching. Itching only stopped for me with MtF HRT and now with RU.
He said not even dutasteride stopped his itching/hairloss for 5 years and hairloss continued until he added RU.

btw its much more efficient when mixed at 5% compared to 2.5% I mixed in the beggining. Even macaque study backs this up:

Have you considered putting the RU in a topical minoxidil?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Some guy took my advice apparently and it cured his scalp itching. Itching only stopped for me with MtF HRT and now with RU.
He said not even dutasteride stopped his itching/hairloss for 5 years and hairloss continued until he added RU.

btw its much more efficient when mixed at 5% compared to 2.5% I mixed in the beggining. Even macaque study backs this up:
The most interesting is the effectiveness of RU in comparison with HRT. I would switch to RU if I was sure that it is not worse than HRT. I can try to restore my natural T (if I'm not hypogonadal) and try RU, but I risk spending a lot of time, effort and money.
If RU does not help, I plan to switch once a year for 3 months to testosterone enanthate, which is used by bodybuilders for gaining mass and cutting. I plan on doing a testosterone cycle in February-April so that my hips shrink by the summer months and I can look normal in light clothes.

If I have to resort exclusively to exogenous hormones, my testicles will atrophy and I will get primary hypogonadism and have to take hormones all my life for the sake of hair. I'm ready for it, but it would be great if RU helped me.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to the lack of information about baldness, people lose a lot of precious time on dubious schemes and experiments. I would say if you started going bald at a young age try RU + Bicalutamide + Duta/finasteride right away. If this does not help, injections of estradiol enanthate. Instead, I tried finasteride, Duta, Bika for almost a year and only then HRT, I lost a lot of time. With the information I have now, I could spend 3 months instead of a year.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update. 2.5 months ago, I reduced my EV injections to 1 shot every 2 weeks. For reference, my E is already at 47pg/ml on day 9 after injection.
Hair is literally falling off, so far I have lost about 70% of my hair. Long live baldness )) At the same time I was observing all the consequences of T/DHT spike, the smell of sweat came back, which cannot be washed off and profuse sweating.
Now I am trying to block DHT with large doses of sitosterol, after a week of taking it the sweating and the smell in general have disappeared, the topic is working. I have not yet seen any resumption of hair growth. I plan to stick with this regimen for a couple more months.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update. 2.5 months ago, I reduced my EV injections to 1 shot every 2 weeks. For reference, my E is already at 47pg/ml on day 9 after injection.
Hair is literally falling off, so far I have lost about 70% of my hair. Long live baldness )) At the same time I was observing all the consequences of T/DHT spike, the smell of sweat came back, which cannot be washed off and profuse sweating.
Now I am trying to block DHT with large doses of sitosterol, after a week of taking it the sweating and the smell in general have disappeared, the topic is working. I have not yet seen any resumption of hair growth. I plan to stick with this regimen for a couple more months.
Try RU

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I don't believe in RU. My baldness is very aggressive, all the topical AA's I have tried have not helped me.
Only systemic hormone games work for me.
But it can't go on much longer..