Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
TheKaneShop sells Dutasteride powder, 250mg for $65.

Would probably be cheaper to buy that than take 4 pills a day.

What could you dissolve dutasteride in? would propylene glycol work? and how long could you keep it stable. Those are great prices for dutasteride.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Update on my spironolactone trial.. it’s been like five days and I legit have gyno already. I’m on 100mg though so that could be why. It’s primarily my left nipple. I’m going to quit and restart in a week to see if it will cease. Wish me luck hahaha

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodar powder is probably very hard to divide. Powder usually make topical solution. If the powder can be taken inside it is generally luck.
Get a mg scoop. Take 2 a day.

What could you dissolve dutasteride in? would propylene glycol work? and how long could you keep it stable. Those are great prices for dutasteride.
I wish I knew. There are probably some experts here who know the answer. Maybe you could mix it in minoxidil.

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I have pains in my chest today after a few days on 100mg.. NOOO!!! You have any sides on spironolactone? I’m gonna stay on 100 for the week, don’t wanna rush the gyno.

No sides, maybe I pee a little bit more. I even wonder if my pills are legit.

What does your gyno look like? Any other sides?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
No sides, maybe I pee a little bit more. I even wonder if my pills are legit.

What does your gyno look like? Any other sides?

Well, it “feels” like bruising behind my nipple and a little above in the chest. I can sort of see like what looks like a little fat around the nipple too. It’s odd. Still early so if it would stay this way I’d be good.

Where’d you get your pills? My scalp still feels Inflamed and I have no oil reduction on 100mg it’s early, I’m riding it out a little longer if I can. I do feel like sh*t on spironolactone though so I’m pretty sure I’m not imaging any of these sides.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pixie

mg scoop is on 05 mg? Or for 1 mg? The weight of each product can be different, regardless of volume. Have you tried this? I would also really like if this is possible. The main thing that was a normal powder. Ato I'm tired of paying for capsules, very expensive. 4 capsules per day. soon the beggar will become.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was he able to produce sperm?

Lol. How many people go to get their semen analysed for sperm count? I guess you mean did he still have jizz, I'm guessing he did? I'm also guessing he probably had lowered sperm count but not quite sterile.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack , Actually my condition is same as antydhtor had prior to his hrt. Shall I resort to hrt in order to save my hair. I am almost 29 years old and have been on dutasteride for the last seven years which is not working anymore.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack , Actually my condition is same as antydhtor had prior to his hrt. Shall I resort to hrt in order to save my hair. I am almost 29 years old and have been on dutasteride for the last seven years which is not working anymore.

What Norwood are you? And How how much hair have you lost since duta stopped working?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you on Cypro, how long until any male pattern baldness itching subsided? spironolactone isn’t effecting my sebum at all at 100-125 mg. I might up the dose, but idk. It’s honestly getting old and my hair gets worse with every added treatment somehow. I guess I’ll do 200mg and see wtf happens for a week. Smh

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack , everyone is scared of getting boobs while on HRT, but no one talks about big buttock size which is also a side effect of hrt. Having buttock like female is even worse than having Gynocosmetia.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you on Cypro, how long until any male pattern baldness itching subsided? spironolactone isn’t effecting my sebum at all at 100-125 mg. I might up the dose, but idk. It’s honestly getting old and my hair gets worse with every added treatment somehow. I guess I’ll do 200mg and see wtf happens for a week. Smh

You have only been on it a week and a half. People don’t see results for like 6 months

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
You have only been on it a week and a half. People don’t see results for like 6 months

Na, that’s for like hair growth results. It supposedly effects sebum quickly or so I’ve read on acne.org and what not. My skin near my nose is actually more oily which is bull sh*t lol. Hopefully this is legit from Inhouse

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took a few months but gradually subsided overtime. spironolactone is a weak anti androgen, I used it with no results only massive shedding. Cypro is one of only two treatments I've tried that actually worked for me.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
@Ziggyz123 : Maybe you need something strong ... and you're experiencing ... androgen receptors upregulation. I really don't know, but you should be careful. I lost almost all my hair because of that, and if it's that there is not way to get your hair back :/

Yeah I’m scared shitless honestly because my hairline, behind my ears and my cheeks near my nose are getting itchier which should NOT happen on spironolactone. Those are spots with high sebum gland activity. What did you ever do since you had such bad itching? Did you ever try Cypro or anything?

Took a few months but gradually subsided overtime. spironolactone is a weak anti androgen, I used it with no results only massive shedding. Cypro is one of only two treatments I've tried that actually worked for me.

Are you sure that wasn’t the shedding that minoxidil caused? spironolactone is week, but strong enough at 100-200mg. If Cypro took months to help you, then maybe I just need to wait which honestly sucks because I’m not having a good start to this.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
@Ziggyz123 : I tried spironolactone, Cypro, Bicalutamide... I’m still on Lupron for 3 months (6 months injection). My testosterone is almost non-existant, same with my DHT.
Itchy and hair loss on the top of the scalp, back, around the ears. Some itch around the nose, my eyes, back and legs.
My big mistake: I refused to give up.
Now nothing can help me anymore...

I’m not saying it’s what happening or will happen to you. Just be careful.

Jesus dude.... I don’t have the back of legs itch issue.. but it seems you and I have a similar problem.. except my testosterone was 509ng/dL when I had it checked like last month. So my testosterone isn’t “non existant”. Can’t believe you tried all that and still have the issues.. I’m truly sorry for you. This sh*t has ruined me so I know you feel me.