Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ziggyz123 : I tried spironolactone, Cypro, Bicalutamide... I’m still on Lupron for 3 months (6 months injection). My testosterone is almost non-existant, same with my DHT.
Itchy and hair loss on the top of the scalp, back, around the ears. Some itch around the nose, my eyes, back and legs.
My big mistake: I refused to give up.
Now nothing can help me anymore...

I’m not saying it’s what happening or will happen to you. Just be careful.

I dunno know are you sure all of that is related to your hairloss?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ziggyz123 : I tried spironolactone, Cypro, Bicalutamide... I’m still on Lupron for 3 months (6 months injection). My testosterone is almost non-existant, same with my DHT.
Itchy and hair loss on the top of the scalp, back, around the ears. Some itch around the nose, my eyes, back and legs.
My big mistake: I refused to give up.
Now nothing can help me anymore...

I’m not saying it’s what happening or will happen to you. Just be careful.
Did you give Estrogen enough time to work... In the worst case it should stop male pattern baldness.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 2 years now... I’m taking estradiol injections... my estrogen level is pretty high. I will give some more months, but my hope is gone.
I hope hrt works for you. So, on Estrogen did you get gyno, big butt, etc? If yes, is it noticeable to others? What about your orgasm? I am on oral spironolactone 200 mg for the last two months. Forelock region getting strong but vertex thinning rapidly. I am thinking about starting Estradiol but scared of what people will think about me after staring at my boobs. Any suggestions? I was 19 years old when male pattern baldness hit me, it made less confident. Balding sucks.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Father_of_Shiseido : I don’t like that. But I have sex drive, my libido was gone on Dutasteride 1-2mg /day.
Ac
When dutasteride 0.5 mg stopped working for me I upped the dose to 2.5 mg daily. It did work for 1 year and I regrew significant ammount of frontal hair with no scalp itching . Now my condition is getting worse like it had never been. People are commenting on my hair. I think I can’t live without my hair.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Father_of_Shiseido : First I was taking Finasteride, then it was not enough. I took Dutasteride 0.5mg. After some time I needed more, so went to 1mg, and later 2mg .... and later spironolactone, and Bica, and Cypro, ...
I hope its not the same happening to you and you will find your cure.
Exactly it is the case with me. I was on finasteride and just over the one year it stopped working. Then I moved to Duta .5 mg and later 2.5 mg.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so strange to hear that even with an extreme regimen your hair did not grow back. Did you get blood tests done? Is your test in the normal range?
At this point I am scared to continue with the cypro regimen because I feel I might end up in the same place as you because my hair has barely improved on 3 months of cypro, infact it is getting worse
I had blood test, testosterone and estradiol were in normal range.
I think if you have significant ammount of hair left and duta is not working for you then, even the hrt wont work. Those hairs will eventually vanished. However, if you are significantly bald and never took any medicines like fina or duta, hrt will regrow hairs... but no one knows how long those hairs will exist. I thing after a point hrt too will fail.

Hairghast

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started 4 days ago with taking Cyproterone acetate 100mg & 1.57mg estradiol daily together with 2.5mg dutastride, 1mg finasteride. Hopefully it will help but I'm slowly loosing hope. I've recently tested my testosterone and dht and my T was over 1200 and my DHT was over 120 while taking dutastride 2.5mg and finasteride 1mg together.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started 4 days ago with taking Cyproterone acetate 100mg & 1.57mg estradiol daily together with 2.5mg dutastride, 1mg finasteride. Hopefully it will help but I'm slowly loosing hope. I've recently tested my testosterone and dht and my T was over 1200 and my DHT was over 120 while taking dutastride 2.5mg and finasteride 1mg together.
How long have you been on finasteride/dutasteride prior to Cypro and estradiol? How is your hair loss situation?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so strange to hear that even with an extreme regimen your hair did not grow back. Did you get blood tests done? Is your test in the normal range?
At this point I am scared to continue with the cypro regimen because I feel I might end up in the same place as you because my hair has barely improved on 3 months of cypro, infact it is getting worse

My testosterone was very very very low (under female ranges). Same with DHT. Estradiol was high.
My androgen receptors are hyper-sensitive now ...
Yous shouldn't be scared. If you're not experiencing itchy scalp or something like that, it must be ok. Be patient.

Hairghast

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on finasteride/dutasteride prior to Cypro and estradiol? How is your hair loss situation?
I've started taking finasterid together with minoxidil sometime in september (2018) and added the most of the other stuff which you can find under "my regime" in the middle of october (2018). I think I've noticed my balding quite late because I had very long hair. If I remember correctly I've noticed my diffuse thinning in june (2018) my crown seems for some reason unaffected I also seem to have just a slight regression in the temples but the diffuse thinning is very aggressive under very harsh lightning it is basicly impossible for me to hide it.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started taking finasterid together with minoxidil sometime in september (2018) and added the most of the other stuff which you can find under "my regime" in the middle of october (2018). I think I've noticed my balding quite late because I had very long hair. If I remember correctly I've noticed my diffuse thinning in june (2018) my crown seems for some reason unaffected I also seem to have just a slight regression in the temples but the diffuse thinning is very aggressive under very harsh lightning it is basicly impossible for me
It seems you hairs have not advanced to a level where nothing would work. Keep taking hrt , good luck.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Well my t zone and sensitive areas of male pattern baldness have been increasingly irritated on spironolactone lol. I just think some are just sensitive as HELL to any type of hormonal change. Too bad no one got a hormone panel when they were 14 with great hair and tried to replicate it when the balding process started its course lol.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My testosterone was very very very low (under female ranges). Same with DHT. Estradiol was high.
My androgen receptors are hyper-sensitive now ...
Yous shouldn't be scared. If you're not experiencing itchy scalp or something like that, it must be ok. Be patient.

take some drops of t-gel

it will help to feminize

i would bring the hormonal ranges to a healthy young-female-profile

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we lose our ability to produce sperm like bridgeburn, is it possible to regain the ability by taking testosterone boosters?

200.gif

this forum gives me so many laugh out loud moments

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@itchymadscalp at this point I think you should just start injecting test 400mg weekly and rubbing DHT on your dick man

If you went the HRT route and still couldn't get any hair back it's time to just roid-maxx hardcore

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout : the problem is that I don’t want to be more manly... I’m kind of a transgender. It sucks.
And when I stopped anti-androgens the pain was unbearable (itchy scalp, eyes, legs, pelvic, ...). I don’t want to endure this anymore.
No hope for me ...

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout : the problem is that I don’t want to be more manly... I’m kind of a transgender. It sucks.
And when I stopped anti-androgens the pain was unbearable (itchy scalp, eyes, legs, pelvic, ...). I don’t want to endure this anymore.
No hope for me ...
I had the impression that you are a gay... today I came to know you are a transgender. Is it true that everyone who goes for hrt on this forum is indeed a transgender?