Experiences With Drinking Liquid Minoxidil ( With/without Finasteride )

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of women in this forum too and they don’t think much good of u

It’s hilarious because u are both so delusional and out of whack due to the drugs you take, that I don’t need to link any studies about it at all. So far you’ve linked me to 4 alts and god knows how many more u will haha

You all sound the same, it’s quite easy to link you to particular accounts.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s definitely not true since @NorwoodingMyWay is actually liked by people, unlike your alts.

This thread is ruined. Guess your never guna know if liquid minoxidil works. :) the more you two talk the more i like norwood11 you two are delusional. i think its all the minoxidil your drinking. cant you see its messing with your heads.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s make a bet. If the mods tell u I don’t have any, we get to ban u permanently. If I have even one, I will drink an entire bottle of minoxidil in one sitting. What’s it gonna be?
We really don't care about you. You can castrate yourself for all we care (maybe then your baldy egged head will sprout some follicles). Please leave this thread, you are getting really boring and annoying.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is ruined. Guess your never guna know if liquid minoxidil works. :) the more you two talk the more i like norwood11 you two are delusional. i think its all the minoxidil your drinking. cant you see its messing with your heads.
You still here ?? I thought you would be making your own thread, why do you care so much ??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wasn't wondering if drinking liquid minoxidil works, I was asking about peoples experiences with it. I'm aware that it works, but that doesn't change the fact that a small amount of people drink the liquid, and that I'm curious about peoples experiences with it. In fact, the initial pages were going well and was enough for me to know some peoples experiences.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s make a bet. If the mods tell u I don’t have any, we get to ban u permanently. If I have even one, I will drink an entire bottle of minoxidil in one sitting. What’s it gonna be?

What are you talking about? I'm aware that people can use different IP's through a VPN. DHTcel used that method for him to not get caught, but the jig was up.

You do realize I’m not bald, right?
View attachment 136949

I smell a liar and a creep

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize I’m not bald, right?
View attachment 136949

given the knowledge that you have when it comes to finasteride/duta/minoxidil/estrogens/etc.. there is no way in hell you have any hair on your head.

ask any person that isn't balding what propecia is and they will tell you: "huh, never even heard of that name before"

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then ask them to check the IP log and do a simple check to determine if it’s a home IP or a VPN, it takes seconds. It is actually amazing how confident you sound while you’re mistaken. I think that says enough about you as a person. If you ask a mod he’ll tell you I have 3 different IPs all from the same provider because I have more than one property and they are all in the same city. It doesn’t annoy me that you’re too stupid to understand, it actually feels like I’m watching a rodent. Truth be told you’re not far from one.

What are you talking about? You can use a VPN before entering the site, and then after exiting the site using an alt-account. That way, staff can’t know that you’re an alt. That’s what DHTcel did to create alt-accounts after being banned on several occasions. You lack a brain, and most likely have never used a VPN.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not bald, it doesn’t mean I’m a Norwood 0. I’ll show you what I look like. Imagine a bit better on the sides but as far as head shape, face, hair thickness etc we are same. Minus the beard, sadly my genes have blessed me with a third of what this dude rocks.

View attachment 136950

He has a good looking face, but his hair ruins it so he has lost points.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’d kill to have his or my face. I have no doubt you’re ugly af and now that you’re drinking minoxidil you must be grotesque. However yeah, you still have the audacity to judge with some mind blowing arrogance. You need a good beating and I’m sure this will all go away. I can’t imagine what a spoiled miserable brat you must be IRL
Didn't Pigeon ask you to stop your harassements and you agreed ??

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not bald, it doesn’t mean I’m a Norwood 0. I’ll show you what I look like. Imagine a bit better on the sides but as far as head shape, face, hair thickness etc we are same. Minus the beard, sadly my genes have blessed me with a third of what this dude rocks.

View attachment 136950

You’d kill to have his or my face. I have no doubt you’re ugly af and now that you’re drinking minoxidil you must be grotesque. However yeah, you still have the audacity to judge with some mind blowing arrogance. You need a good beating and I’m sure this will all go away. I can’t imagine what a spoiled miserable brat you must be IRL
What hair ?? I don't see any hair on top. I would rate him 6-7/10. You said you were blessed with only a third of what he has, so that puts you at 2/10 at best. Cry more boo-boo