Experiences With Drinking Liquid Minoxidil ( With/without Finasteride )

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one drinks minoxidil, I’ve told you already it’s not just dangerous. It’s also a poison for the sensitive walls of your esophagus and also a complete nuisance as there won’t be any better absorption. What on earth do you keep repeating the same question for? If one thing should be removed it’s the entire first post because your carelessness can endanger new users who don’t know better. First it was castration drugs, then it was female hormones, now it’s chemical consumption. Do you see my point yet? Consider therapy.

Are you legitimately that retarded? It has four ingredients: water, propylene glycol, alcohol and the minoxidil. The first two ingredients I’ve listed are safe for consumption, same with the minoxidil, and the fact that two drops are being used doesn’t make it dangerous for consumption whatsoever. Some people drink minoxidil, and those people are on this website, because its almost the same as taking the pill except it’s easier to get in countries where there are restrictions with prescription medications. I’m not asking for your opinion on my regimen, neither does your opinion make me feel a certain way about my regimen.

This thread was going fine until you and your herb sniffing friend decided to come here and spread nonsense about oils being the cure for hair loss.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The substances are not safe for consumption, they irritate the esophagus and the walls of the esophagus are extremelt sensitive and absorbing. You have no idea what other contamination has been made when buying your generic Kirkland sh1t. You are dangerous, you need immediate psychological help. You need to listen before you put other lives at risk. You are one person out of an entire forum, out of the entire 7 billion people. You keep trying to force a positive response but there won’t be any.
Social justice over here. As if what you say will change anything. @Ikarus was one of the few who inspired me to start some regimens and my hairloss is actually coming to a hault (with the added benefits of less body hair and less oily skin + lower libido which i greatly welcome) + my dick functions 110% and no gyno as of yet (even if i acquire gyno, a simple surgery would get rid of it if i deemed it so). Alas, while you want everyone to be a baldy impotent with gyno like you, us here are finally getting some control over our bodies. Take it as you will. And f*** androgens.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The substances are not safe for consumption, they irritate the esophagus and the walls of the esophagus are extremelt sensitive and absorbing. You have no idea what other contamination has been made when buying your generic Kirkland sh1t. You are dangerous, you need immediate psychological help. You need to listen before you put other lives at risk. You are one person out of an entire forum, out of the entire 7 billion people. You keep trying to force a positive response but there won’t be any.

I am asking for people’s experience drinking topical minoxidil, I’m not asking if people are going to do it or not. With the topical, contamination can’t occur because it’s still a topical and it goes systematic. You need to research about what you’re talking about before spewing crap here.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you can’t have 110% function when you’re killing the androgen receptors in your penis and messing up your hormonal profile. You do have gyno as does everyone after a certain point, once antiandrogens decrease testosterone enough for it to occur. No doubt the 5ar enzyme responds differently to people and it is very hard to run a proper study on that. I never doubted the efficacy of antiandrogens, I stand against its safety preached by you and users like Ikarus. I have been a temporary victim of such claims from lunatics like you and him. I won’t allow for misinformation. If you want your case to destroy mine, take pictures of your chest and prove that you have no gyno. No one wants to jerk off to you so don’t bother calling me freak, pedo, weird and any of those pathetic rude terms you used to skip it last time. We are all men here (almost). Back up your sh1t and stop being this neurotic baby who cries and screams all day.

I do preach that people should use finasteride!

You are creepy; why are you asking for pictures of people’s boobs over a hair loss forum? You even said that you had an erection on the other thread...

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you can’t have 110% function when you’re killing the androgen receptors in your penis and messing up your hormonal profile. You do have gyno as does everyone after a certain point, once antiandrogens decrease testosterone enough for it to occur. No doubt the 5ar enzyme responds differently to people and it is very hard to run a proper study on that. I never doubted the efficacy of antiandrogens, I stand against its safety preached by you and users like Ikarus. I have been a temporary victim of such claims from lunatics like you and him. I won’t allow for misinformation. If you want your case to destroy mine, take pictures of your chest and prove that you have no gyno. No one wants to jerk off to you so don’t bother calling me freak, pedo, weird and any of those pathetic rude terms you used to skip it last time. We are all men here (almost). Back up your sh1t and stop being this neurotic baby who cries and screams all day.
It's awesome how you try to "convince" me that my dick isn't functioning well or i have gyno because "YoU'rE kiLLinG yOuR anDroGenS". You really are stupid to assume such things, you think my body functions like your frail little body ?? Nahh boo-boo, my body handles hormonal crap very well and i'm proud of it. Peace.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a lunatic and on top of that you’re stupid and immune to advice. Fortunately, we are here to stop you from harming others. I don’t care about what others say, anyone dumb enough to drink Minoxidil can’t be taken seriously. If you search up on GERD, it’s basically your stomach valve relaxing or a diaphragmatic hernia that leads to food and acid going up to your mouth. You will find that there is high risk of esophagus cancer as the walls are deteriorating at a fast pace. Now imagine trying to drink a chemical that contains substances that promote rapid absorption. Can you understand how stupid you are? Is it possible that you can fathom it?

Well, none of us are having that issue with drinking topical minoxidil so it doesn’t exist. None of us are having heartburn from drinking topical minoxidil because the other ingredients are used at such a minimal amount, and we are using around two drops. There is no issue, but you are reaching and trying to find one. No one should listen to someone who says dutasteride is a castration drug.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are an impotent virgin whose vanity has taken charge and antiandrogens have spiked your adrenal fatigue to large proportions. It’s basic endocrinology. You are blocking and rendering your androgen receptors useless. You are killing your penis. You don’t have morning erections which contribute to size maintenance and function. You are not a special snowflake. You choose hair over manhood you will pay the price. Your semen will also always get transparent and your LH and FSH will be suppressed. You risk becoming impotent and infertile for a few strands of hair. Congratulations.

Okay, and you care because?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can’t and won’t be taken seriously so any claim about having no side effects is both pointless and wrong. The damage you are doing to your soft esophagus walls and stomach is not something you can measure now. The efficacy of drinking minoxidil versus applying it topically or taking it orally can’t be compared. You are a lunatic. There are no others. It’s just you. @bridgeburn also used to claim he has no sides. Until one day he grew tits the size of 45lb plates and his entire face went from man’s to woman’s. Constantly he kept saying his libido was unchanged. Zero blood work done and posted. Until one day he told us he’s not into women and doesn’t need his penis. Imagine if someone believed him and did the same regimen only to find himself impotent in the process. You are dangerous and stupid. I have no mercy for the dangerous and the stupid. Drink your minoxidil if u want but you won’t be dragging others down that poisonous path.

As long as it absorbs, that’s fine. At the end of the day, you can believe what you want to believe, but that doesn’t make it true. Similar to how you believe dutasteride is a castration drug, it doesn’t make it true. Who said I’m comparing topical and oral minoxidil? I’m saying that it can’t be contaminated because it still goes systematic, and that can cause issues if contaminated. And, it’s not like Kirkland is owned by some shady company, it’s owned by Costco, and I am sure Costco don’t want a lawsuit if it’s contaminated.

Bridge has never said he’s not into women, he is in a relationship with a woman. He has never said he doesn’t need his penis, either. I have read every single page of his thread, and I’m well aware of what he has said.

You are a compulsive liar who is attempting to manipulate people into being bald, but you are not fooling anyone. And, I don’t need to ‘drag anyone’ into drinking topical minoxidil, since people have their own minds and can make their own decisions. :)

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry to say i am not Norwood11 but the he sounds like someone id get along with.He talks sense and the others just are too scared of other methods and for some reason you are all in love with the industries drugs they have told you are good for hairloss?

Why dont you forget the research as whenever you find someone who agress with you theyll be another 5 who disagree. Just try methods and if it works for you then happy days and if not then find something that does work because i can tell you now nothing will work the same for all of us as we are all individually different.

I think we scare you that we are bringing something new to the table and you dont know how to handle it.

I would drink liquid minoxidil because as @norwood 11 said its dangerous and your only guna harm others talking about it.

Please message me for oil recipes im happy to help for free. :)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry to say i am not Norwood11 but the he sounds like someone id get along with.He talks sense and the others just are too scared of other methods and for some reason you are all in love with the industries drugs they have told you are good for hairloss?

Why dont you forget the research as whenever you find someone who agress with you theyll be another 5 who disagree. Just try methods and if it works for you then happy days and if not then find something that does work because i can tell you now nothing will work the same for all of us as we are all individually different.

I think we scare you that we are bringing something new to the table and you dont know how to handle it.

I would drink liquid minoxidil because as @norwood 11 said its dangerous and your only guna harm others talking about it.

You are him, there’s an obvious pattern of the anti-finasteride cult creating alt-accounts to push their message...

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's a hairloss forum. If we like talking about castration than so be it. Castration halts hairloss so it is valid. If others castrate themselves then that's nobody's problem. We can't/won't babysit anyone. An average adult with an IQ of at least 2 digits would search anything on Google first rather than be influenced by strangers here.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of women in this forum too and they don’t think much good of u

It’s hilarious because u are both so delusional and out of whack due to the drugs you take, that I don’t need to link any studies about it at all. So far you’ve linked me to 4 alts and god knows how many more u will haha
Because you are mentally ill. You keep creating alts accounts endlessly and trying to have a "conversation" with yourself and convince your other self of your claims.... Man you are just a weirdo.

Plus, i never spoke of any women here, and i couldn't care less actually. It seems you are the one searching for validations using insults and appear all "Manly" or whatever. Mr "Slayer" :) Testosterone sure is making you aggressive.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are all very confused, the fact you believe i am him is funny. Either way hair oils naturally is the way. i stand by this and have proven it works on myself.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to leave Ikarus and co alone guys, I also don't agree with their methods but in the end we're all in the same boat. So long they don't mislead other young balding men that hormonal therapies are safe to fight hairloss I have no issues with them.

OK @Pigeon because i think your fair and talk with respect i will back off and stick to the topic i was talking about. If it works for them that is great its just sometimes when giving advice people get defensive because they dont like what they dont get and there confusion turns into anger.

Now using the natural oil and food method has worked for me and my friends and for some reason it is overlooked and laughed at when people talk about it. They all seem to want a chemical made in a lab when the answer is there in there kitchen.

Hope i can help others like i would have wanted someone to help me at an earlier stage rather than me losing libido and getting side effects from them chemicals.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you’re not telling anyone to google. You actively try to influence others and claim your delusions are correct. Otherwise you wouldn’t call me names, you would respond like a normal human. You are on a very bad state mentally and it shows. You are a clear example of mental instability

Ok, I will try one last time to point out some facts and end your stream of nonsense.

- I have no alts but feel free to ask mods
- Minoxidil consumption is harmful and pointless
- Finasteride and Dutasteride are efficient at halting hair loss or even reversing it and I have experienced it myself
- Both drugs are harmful and come with severe side effects that you can’t escape from, such as loss of libido, transparent sperm, cognitive loss, gyno and adrenal fatigue to name a few
- You are out of whack and it’s obvious, which is an example of what these drugs do to u
- Women in this forum think you’re a mentally unstable virgin while they appreciate my confidence to embrace baldness as well as my fully functional, thick and long penis which is all that matters at the end of the day
- Ikarus is a male who turned female
- Bridgeburn is a male who turned female

Have a great day haha
Didn't read the second paragraph, but for the first one, please tell me where have i ever "influenced" anyone to take extreme routes ?? I'll be waiting for that. And as far as Googling goes, i don't need to tell anyone to Google, because it is literally the first instinct to learn about anything. if you have access to HairLossTalk.com, then you have access to Google. Taking drugs without researching isn't exactly my problem now is it ??

About the insults, they are justified from my part, because you are the one who started all this and started the insults and wanted to appear as an alpha dumbass. If you are bald, and fine with it (which you said many times) then leave the f*****g site. There is a subreddit called "Bald", you'll find your bros there. Here, we are trying to revive our follicles, not shave it and hit the gym and grow a hippie beard.

Last edited: