Experiences With Drinking Liquid Minoxidil ( With/without Finasteride )

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm aware that some members on this site drink minoxidil, and I'm curious about how you consume it. I have been mixing it with bottle water (not tap water, since it can have an overly alkaline pH) which has the closest pH to purified water, which is one of the ingredients within the liquid (between a pH of 6.5 and 7.5). I don't think it would dilute the minoxidil within the water, as long as the entire amount of water is drank. I'm currently using around 3mg of the liquid minoxidil, mixed within half a bottle of water.

(My regimen before drinking the liquid minoxidil was 50mg/day of bicalutamide, 2mg/day of estradiol and 0.5mg/day of dutasteride)

What are your methods of drinking the liquid, and how much do you consume?

EDIT: I have found a bottled water which has the same pH (7) as the purified water within liquid minoxidil, and the brand is Volvic. That’s what I have been using to mix the liquid minoxidil in, just as a precaution to not potentially disturb the formula.

Hi ive been on Regaine for the past 4 years and i agree with @Kambrira159 , Its a waste of time. Yes it regrwos hairs after the initial shed but it also does not stop the DHT from working its magic into your hairs.

I have been using natural oils and its been working much better than regaine and dutesteride put together. and without any side effects.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi ive been on Regaine for the past 4 years and i agree with @Kambrira159 , Its a waste of time. Yes it regrwos hairs after the initial shed but it also does not stop the DHT from working its magic into your hairs.

I have been using natural oils and its been working much better than regaine and dutesteride put together. and without any side effects.

Yeah, no...

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Myth my a**. How do you justify the fact that some people only had mild thinning on either their crown and temples and they take finasteride and then suddenly start losing hair all over the f’in head ?

That is called a shed my good man. I experienced the exact same thing (all over my head) and I recovered. My only "issue" with finasteride is that it wasn't enough to halt my DHT itch, I ended up needing Duta for that and even then it took 3+ months for it to become effective (had 2 nasty sheds as well).

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @norwood 11 Yes i am only prolonging the inevitable but ive tried the lot, Finasteride, Dutesteride, Minoxidil, Saw palmetto, PRP, Laser comb and let me tell you they all help towards hair loss and regrowth in the own funny ways but they come with there own side effects that i still have to this day after quitting all of them.

Funny enough i noticed the best results from taking the natural supplement Ashwagandha, which reduces stress in the body and increases libido. This helped with the hair loss more than the others. but hey this is just my opinion. Only trying to help. :)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people don’t want to become women. He’s using natural oils and he’s prolonging the inevitable while
keeping his health and libido high. He’s making a wise decision. You are a dude who chose to sacrifice his manhood and fertility and get poisoned to bits for 4 more years of hair. You have come to a point of no return you would think. Maybe yes in facial changes and body changes and ofc androgen damage but this isn’t over at all. One day your body will start fighting more than you can handle. Those pills you take will work well on your liver and your out of whack hormone panel will say enough. Then you will quit the meds, your hair will fall out again but now you won’t be able to be a man anymore. I don’t blame u 100%, you’re just a victim of marketing. God curse Merck and those monsters who patented these as “hair loss meds”.

You don't become a woman from taking oral minoxidil.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, back on topic, anymore experiences with drinking topical minoxidil?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading papers about this herb a month ago. It’s mechanism can make it addictive, if u quit it u will get the brain fogs back. I wish I remembered but u can find it easily on Reddit. If it helps u, just keep taking it. Health over all mate, best of luck.

Id like to read that if you can find it please, always good to learn things about what your taking. Works good for stress as i have just been calm since taking it, even when driving incidents which would normally piss any sane driver off would not bother me. I drive around letting almost every one go who needs way. I guess im that annoying driver now lol

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id like to read that if you can find it please, always good to learn things about what your taking. Works good for stress as i have just been calm since taking it, even when driving incidents which would normally piss any sane driver off would not bother me. I drive around letting almost every one go who needs way. I guess im that annoying driver now lol
I was reading papers about this herb a month ago. It’s mechanism can make it addictive, if u quit it u will get the brain fogs back. I wish I remembered but u can find it easily on Reddit. If it helps u, just keep taking it. Health over all mate, best of luck.

If you want to talk about herbs, make your own god damn thread and get off mine

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss affects your mood and make one very angry and pissed off all the time. Please do not feel we are your enemies @Ikarus . Group Hug for Ikarus everybody :) WOOOSA

I lack androgens so my mood is quite mellow in comparison to those enriched with testosterone, so get off my thread. No one wants to hear about treatments which don’t work

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lack androgens so my mood is quite mellow in comparison to those enriched with testosterone, so get off my thread. No one wants to hear about treatments which don’t work

How can you say they dont work when you havent tried them yourself? im not even the one arguing here im just saying you shouldnt slate something you havent tried because it keeps you small minded.

Now if you really want hair loss advice let me know. Ive been around the world and back and have all the remedies and cures.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you say they dont work when you havent tried them yourself? im not even the one arguing here im just saying you shouldnt slate something you havent tried because it keeps you small minded.

Now if you really want hair loss advice let me know. Ive been around the world and back and have all the remedies and cures.

Are you that incompetent? Oils aren’t a remedy, neither do they help with hair loss. It’s making me assume that you don’t even suffer with hair loss, because true hair loss sufferers have already tried the herbal route and it failed. So please, take your oils and leave this thread.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you that incompetent? Oils aren’t a remedy, neither do they help with hair loss. It’s making me assume that you don’t even suffer with hair loss, because true hair loss sufferers have already tried the herbal route and it failed. So please, take your oils and leave this thread.

Oh but they are my friend and i really wish youd listen to the advice i am giving. Its free advice and its worked for me. Ive had a hair transplant and have been using oils ever since to keep hold of my natural hair as it started to thin after treatment. and its actually stopped the shed and grown more thicker hair for me. im not trying to annoy you im just trying to give genuine advice as ive tried all the medical treatments out there and they are all a waste of time.

Dont believe in them just because they work does not mean they are good for you and there isnt another option.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please tell us what you take that helps your hairloss. And ignore Ikarus, the hormonal cocktail he/she takes makes him/her emotional.

Hi @Pigeon thanks for the positive comments,
OK well what works for me is orally i take ashwagandha powder in my morning shake.
-this helps with the cortisol levels (stress) in the daily life we all have in our own way.
topically i use onion juice/lemon/ginger and zinc.

to make this i get one red onion, one lemon and ginger and i blend them all in my blender.
Squeeze the juice out in a strainer so no bits and i add zinc to it and leave it in an old empty minoxidil bottle i use and store in the fridge.

Use this once i day to start with morning or night your choice. then if you want to use twice its your choice. totally your choice once works for me and for my friend he takes it twice and it works good also.

Leave it the morning one for 15-30min then wash out and evening one can be left over night and then wash out.

Now please try this and take pics before and after 3months and you can thank me later. :) happy to help. Even happier to see it work for you.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm doing zix right now. (zinc + vit B6).

I haven't heard about your topical, onion juice, lemon and ginger are unconvential things to add to a topical, atleast what I've seen.

Yes zinc and b6 are great together. The topical i sue do not rule out trust me they are a godsend and work but they just seem to weird because they belong in the kitchen and not our scalps is what we are taught. Goggle each one for hairloss and see the benefits. its more the onion and ginger, the lemon is just so your head dont stink of onion and ginger :)

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, do you know of any other success stories on the internet about this topical? Or is it you own self made topical?

Like everything online Ive heard people say good things about it and some people say its the worst thing ive ever heard and its a waste of time this and that. But like anything all i can say it please try it. Whats the worse thing that can happen? youll smell like an onion and ginger for a month or two? whats the best thing that can happen? it might actually work for you and then you can sound like the mad man on here talking about herbal remedies like i am :)

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus Its ok mate no need to snitch. i will leave this group now and let you carry on asking your question. Im just happy i might have got through to someone thats always good enough for me. @Pigeon i hope you try it in the future and it works for you like it has me.

'You can tell alot about someone by how many dislikes they have received under there name' "Ray Baz" :)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else want to share their experience of drinking liquid minoxidil? I have been drinking it for just over a week so far.