EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had a summarize what internet is, I would say it's hundreds of strangers fighting over a drug for the past 2 decades or so

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took it for 2 years and had the typical side effects. I'm also interested in the mechanics of these drugs, same with hairloss of course, hence me being here.
do you think topical dutasteride coupled with fluridil can alter penis size in the long run ( it seems thats topical dutasteride used once a week in doesn't lower systemic dht by too much)? Thanks

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is like steel, its smaller because im a hedgehog but its like stone

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao at the fact that this thread is 10 pages of people trying to cope and deny the fact that the more androgens you have the better your erectile function and libido will be. The brainwashing is so deep it's almost a mental illness...

Just like how most men don't notice hairless until they've lost 30-40% of their hairs most men will also not notice ED until they've lost 30-40% erectile function and will probably attribute it to ageing at that point.

Anyways I'm done with this thread; key takeaways are to try and use the lowest effective topical dose of finasteride if you're going to use it to try and maximize the period of time you're going to be able to be on the drug without noticeable side effects. The bigger your penis and the younger you start, the more at risk you are to having finasteride side effects in the long run.

As for @Pigeon do you have PFS? If so I could recommend you a drug protocol that helped me recover from ED caused by finasteride if you no longer care too much about hair or are willing to accept some hairloss for recovery

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could recommend you a drug protocol that helped me recover from ED caused by finasteride if you no longer care too much about hair or are willing to accept some hairloss for recovery
Ok, I can see where you are coming from now, nobody would wish something like ED to happen to anyone, but to repeatedly push the 'it happened to me therefore it will happen to everyone' theory holds no water, if it did everyone on every drug available would all experience the same side effects.
The bigger your penis and the younger you start, the more at risk you are to having finasteride side effects in the long run.
You have said this multiple time's and it makes no more sense now than it did the first time you posted it.
most men will also not notice ED until they've lost 30-40% erectile function and will probably attribute it to ageing at that point.
The brainwashing is so deep it's almost a mental illness...

Ok, seeing as you are into baseless statistics I have one for you. 30-40% of people on internet forums claiming other people are suffering from mental illness are in fact suffering from it themselves

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen it looks like topical duta is safer yes. Still watch out of course, problems for many guys begin slowly. But topical duta is the only way of using an AA I would dare to use with what I know now.

An lol at John's typical lies and coping, he's so emotionally invested in his hormone treatment to save his hair he loses any ability to reason. Oh well, he will learn, the same with all of the other copers hiding their heads in the sand.

Give the copers nonsense a rest.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nom nom nom topical dutasteride

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen it looks like topical duta is safer yes. Still watch out of course, problems for many guys begin slowly. But topical duta is the only way of using an AA I would dare to use with what I know now.

An lol at John's typical lies and coping, he's so emotionally invested in his hormone treatment to save his hair he loses any ability to reason. Oh well, he will learn, the same with all of the other copers hiding their heads in the sand.
Your gonna be hiding ya bald head in the sand boi

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
He uses Zix

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He uses Zix
Fr let that sink in. He puts zinc on his head to stop male pattern baldness . So it’s either A. He doesn’t have real hair loss and is just an internet whack job. Or B. His hair SUCKS and he copes with his choice not to use finasteride but constantly researching how bad it is for you, in the most biased fashion possible. B is more likely

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He puts zinc on his head? How does that even work? Pigeon are you like rubing meat into your scalp? I dont think it works man.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For many people zix is enough, sucks you're too retarded to not try other alternatives first before jumping on long term hormonal treatment to save your ratsnest. Oh well, but in your case I understand why you choose to take fina, you were never a man anyway so please keep taking your tranny pills.

Lmfao! Thanks for entertaining me though, you're the perfect example of what hairloss does to a person. Putting all his hope in an endocrine disrupting drug he needs to take for the rest of his life to maybe save his hair, sad. Anyway, please keep taking your pills, you will learn.
Dude I look the same but I kept my hair . Full beard, good jaw and all. I don’t wanna lose my hair so I use the best treatment . If I suffer sides I’ll stop taking it and try something retarded and pointless like zix. Why would I use zix over finasteride if I don’t have sides from finasteride?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As said many times, these sides kreep up slowly for most guys. Why take a lifelong hormonal treatment that affects so many things in your body if you can maintain with zix only? Health is just as important as hair.
And like I said many times, if I get sides I’ll stop taking the medication. Hopefully in 5 years they have a better treatment or improved Methods. Obviously I rather not use any medication. But zix really doesn’t work and I value my hair . And if you swear by zix you should post your hair, cuz zix is nothing new and I don’t think anyone has had long term success with it

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ve-saved-my-hair.101629/page-216#post-1937581

I thought it was BS too at first. Btw, it's B6 and zinc and works as an anti androgen topically.
I get how it might work and why it sounds very appealing. I have been a natty bodybuilder my whole life, so believe me I didn’t love starting finasteride, and I’d be the first one to jump off finasteride if it was hurting me. I’d also be the first one to use something like zix. I just never see a post where someone uses zix and reports back years later with photos. I think a lot of people who swear by it don’t really have male pattern baldness

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if it could work orally as well? My scalp is awful by itself, i have seborrheic dermatitis and applying anything makes me itchy as hell.
Taking oral zinc would do nothing. The idea is that topical zinc and b6 is an anti androgen at those amounts, with no sides. That’s the IDEA. This idea has been around since the early 2000s and it never hit mainstream treatments. I believe this is bc there is zero proof of success or effectiveness , other then the theory that it might help

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes if you're balding aggressive then zix won't be enough probably. In that case I would opt for topical duta like @sonictemples

And here's one guy who did zix + needling: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...nxodil-results-from-tressless.117746/page-583

I think zix would really help for you itch. It won't work orally though.
Topical duta actually seems more sketchy to me then low dose oral finasteride. That’s another thing that seems promising , but there isn’t enough evidence for. Also I’d be worried about the duta going systemic , despite the molecules being bigger. or I’d be worried it wasn’t doing anything at all. I believe sonic temples is also on oral finasteride but I’m not sure