EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very suspicious we're having new accounts happen to pop up in a fina side effect thread telling everyone they're taking fina for decades without any sides...

Surely it's all just pure coincidence of course.

lol, and what else it could be?

So much paranoia on this forum, lol. Everything gives you lethal side effects, vendors cut ru with poison, pro finasteride conspiracies...

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok no problem.
CIPLA FINCAR 5mg(Made In India): for all intents and purposes worked, but over a 7 year period the very front of my hairline became weaker/thinner......
ACTAVIS AIDEEM 1mg(Made In India): ineffective (Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
ACCORD 1mg(Made In India): ineffective (Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
PROSTACOM 5mg: ineffective(Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
PROSTIDE 5mg: Worked

In the early part of the 2000's there were only a few Generic finasteride brands(dr Reddy's, Cipla etc , since 2014 especially there now seams to be hundreds.

Have now gone back to 5mg Proscar(finasteride made in Italy) I would have actually stayed on the last generic that I had success with but it was discontinued.
Incidentally the years supply of 5mg Proscar I now get is half the price I was paying for the Accord/Actavis 1mg Generic.

This seams to be user specific as many people swear there is no difference.
ok no problem.
CIPLA FINCAR 5mg(Made In India): for all intents and purposes worked, but over a 7 year period the very front of my hairline became weaker/thinner......
ACTAVIS AIDEEM 1mg(Made In India): ineffective (Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
ACCORD 1mg(Made In India): ineffective (Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
PROSTACOM 5mg: ineffective(Caused my hair to continually shed excessively/miniaturize)
PROSTIDE 5mg: Worked

In the early part of the 2000's there were only a few Generic finasteride brands(dr Reddy's, Cipla etc , since 2014 especially there now seams to be hundreds.

Have now gone back to 5mg Proscar(finasteride made in Italy) I would have actually stayed on the last generic that I had success with but it was discontinued.
Incidentally the years supply of 5mg Proscar I now get is half the price I was paying for the Accord/Actavis 1mg Generic.

This seams to be user specific as many people swear there is no difference.
You obviously cut the 5mg tablets right ? Why not just opt for 1mg generics ?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forced to quit by whom exactly? the finasteride police?

Can you show me some data, showing that everyone who has been on finasteride without any noticeable side effects for 20-25years, is going to be
''forced to quit'', and What timeline are we talking about here? will I be ''forced to quit'' in the next 24hrs?, 24 days, 24 months, or will I be ok for another 20years? I'm interested to know because I'd rather not buy too much stock of Proscar in advance just incase i'm ''forced to quit'' before I've finished this batch? Thanks for your help.

You forgot the ''Wall Street Crash'' the 1996 David Cronenberg film ''Crash" and ''Crash'' Bandicoot
I’m saying this with no disrespect but your probably have a small penis with a low demand for blood flow if you’re able to get strong erections after 20 years on a drug which lowers your androgen load by around 50%

Anyone with an above avg penis is at a much higher risk of finasteride side effects because their penis will need exponentially more blood flow. Imo it’s impossible to not have finasteride side effects if you’re 7 inches and above (true length not Internet forum brag/lies)

dont be so dismissive of finasteride side effects, it’s not at all unreasonable to expect side effects when you’re lowering your bodies total androgens such such a significant amount while at the same time increasing the androgen to estradiol conversion and ratio and tissues such as the prostate and penis

Geezer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m saying this with no disrespect but your probably have a small penis with a low demand for blood flow if you’re able to get strong erections after 20 years on a drug which lowers your androgen load by around 50%

Anyone with an above avg penis is at a much higher risk of finasteride side effects because their penis will need exponentially more blood flow. Imo it’s impossible to not have finasteride side effects if you’re 7 inches and above (true length not Internet forum brag/lies)

dont be so dismissive of finasteride side effects, it’s not at all unreasonable to expect side effects when you’re lowering your bodies total androgens such such a significant amount while at the same time increasing the androgen to estradiol conversion and ratio and tissues such as the prostate and penis
This isn’t even to defend finasteride but, this is by far, and I have seen thousands of posts, the dumbest post I ever laid my eyes on. That is all and you can respond away with another moronic post. Have fun.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a 7.5 inch dick and have zero problems with libido or erection quality. And the fact that you would say such a retarded thing makes me question why tf I’m on a forum filled with complete weirdo incel psychos. Quitting this forum honestly. All I see is a bunch of weirdo mental cases getting together speaking nonsense

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a 7.5 inch dick and have zero problems with libido or erection quality. And the fact that you would say such a retarded thing makes me question why tf I’m on a forum filled with complete weirdo incel psychos. Quitting this forum honestly. All I see is a bunch of weirdo mental cases getting together speaking nonsense
Typical every one on forums has a 7.5 inch dock with perfect libido and no finasteride side effects after 20 years

lmfao dude get real.

as for all of the idiots claiming that was a dumb post you clearly don’t have an understanding of basic penile function and health

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score

Parts of that post are an embarrassment to mankind.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You obviously cut the 5mg tablets right ? Why not just opt for 1mg generics ?
Yep, I quarter them, yes the 1mg generics would seam like the best option. but I use the 5mg because of the following:

1)I don't think 1mg generics were available when I first started........
2)the 2 times I did try the 1mg generics they didn't work...........
3)I have lost faith in the quality of Indian made generics and would rather buy a product made in the EU..........
4)I don't think the Indian products are 100% identical............
5)Proscar is half the price I paid for the 1mg generics............
6)I split my time between 2 countries and like to keep a years supply with me, its handy to be able to just carry 3 boxes of 5mg rather than have to carry 12 boxes of 1mg.............

Last edited:

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are just too many guys who have been on Finasteride for well over 10-15 years and haven't had any major issue whatsoever.

Does that mean Finas is harmless? It isn't. It's a medication, and like any other one, it requires precaution.

But the majority of men who don't have any issue over the first years of treatment won't get any sides, ever.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
idiots claiming that was a dumb post you clearly don’t have an understanding of basic penile function and health
Yes sorry we are all idiots apparently.
Unfortunately when we were given our penises they must have forgot to ship the manual.

But how about this for an understanding of basic penile function:
1)it works
2)it doesn't work.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I'm not saying he's right about everything, especially the 7 inches comment but purely speaking form an anecdotal standpoint, the guys who have PFS for example almost all were very androgenic males before they took fina. Very strong libido, hairy chest, could grow strong beards, etc. Of course this is purely anecdotal but yeah maybe Hemingway could be right, sadly we don't really know.
Ok cool.......i can also agree with some of what he says......but alot of it veers off into bong smoking talk.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what we do know is that fina is not good for penile health. I personally had no problems in that regard
incidentally if you have never experienced this yourself, why do you have this much interest in the topic, and what made you stop taking it?

Last edited:

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Typical every one on forums has a 7.5 inch dock with perfect libido and no finasteride side effects after 20 years

lmfao dude get real.

as for all of the idiots claiming that was a dumb post you clearly don’t have an understanding of basic penile function and health
If guys with big dicks had more dick related sides we would know by now! If finasteride did irreversible damage to your dick, people would know. Millions of men take finasteride, and if a medicine was shrinking their dick it would be out there in the 20+ years the medicine has been out. The biggest sides people complain about are libido and ed, and the instance is low, and goes away when u discontinue the drug. Stop making more out of this. Go out of your house and do something productive instead of discussing a drug on the internet and peoples dicks with strangers, when you don’t even take finasteride . Saying sh*t like “you clearly don’t know anything about penile health”. Lmfao. Why do you know so much about penile health? You don’t even take finasteride! You guys literally come off as crazy people, and it’s weird. You guys know that finasteride was out since the 90s and there were zero reported cases of PFS until the late 2000s, when internet forums became more popular. It’s not medically recognized because PFS literally started on Reddit. This place is a breeding ground of hypochondriacs, such as yourselves, and crazy people like you make me want to permanently quit this forum. You people seem like you go through life with intense anxiety, and it shows.