Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drier skin probably means either meds have brought drown your androgen levels or made the receptors less sensitive. Finasteride triggered hyperandrogenicity in me and my naturally dry skin became oily and my hair went from dense NW0 to NW2 in a matter of 3 months. My skin remains oily till this day, even after 10 years of quitting finasteride. It seems equol(or other meds that you are taking) are doing opposite of what finasteride did to me. I would love to find a solution that can reverse whatever finasteride did to me and restore my body to it's natural state.
Did your density or any other hair ever return?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, how much are you paying for your equol (just the topical)?
Sigh. No. If you read the many posts I’ve made, you’ll see that I have stressed that I am taking most of it orally. I am using it topically too though. I paid $145 for 30g

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so right about that.

So this is all from Brotzu's solution?

I'm definitely going to try it, as soon as it comes out in Italy I am going to order some.
I’m not using Brotzu lotion. I’m using a mixture of R and S equol in powder form and I’m also mostly ingesting it.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your density or any other hair ever return?

No, it never did. However, as soon as I quit finasteride, my hair loss slowed down considerably. I went from shedding hundreds of hair in shower to just 10 or 20 hair. I was Norwood 2 when I quit finasteride and 10 years later, I am still around NW2 -Norwood 2.5 WITHOUT taking any meds. My hair line may have recessed slightly in my right temple and there is some loss of density at the top but I am still around Norwood 2 - 2.5 range.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I saw my friends balding and stupidly thought it's a good idea to take some kind of drug as a preventive measure. I was really naive. I thought finasteride is some kind of harmless pill that I can just take without any consequence, sort of like vitamin supplements. I had no idea about the powerful impact the drug has on the body including the changes on hormones. The drug should only be taken by people who are genuinely balding. I learned my lesson the hard way.
Were you worried because hair loss runs in your family? Even though you didn’t recover all your hair, it sounds like you still have a decent amount of hair and that your hair loss isn’t aggressive.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you worried because hair loss runs in your family? Even though you didn’t recover all your hair, it sounds like you still have a decent amount of hair and that your hair loss isn’t aggressive.

There is some hair loss on my fathers side but it's not aggressive. My father is probably a NW4 but he is close to 70 years old. There is zero hair loss on my mothers side of family. Both of my maternal uncles are NW1 even in their seventies. My hair looked like my maternal uncles in terms of color, thickness, etc.

INT

Reaction score
Sigh. No. If you read the many posts I’ve made, you’ll see that I have stressed that I am taking most of it orally. I am using it topically too though. I paid $145 for 30g

That is why I specifically 'topical'. Thanks regardless.

INT

Reaction score
Yeah, gonna do that at the same time. I'm pricing out a new test lab first also that is more convenient for me.

Hi IdealForhead. How is your situation going? I have been reading your posts in the estrogen topic and I found them very insightful. Already started with Genistein? Already got your equol tested?
Thanks!

inmyhead

Reaction score
I got it from the same supplier as ideal and @whatevr.

Actually, I don't understand why you guys chose this supplier. I'm not saying he is bad or anything, just kinda curious. It has only 1 year history in alibaba. There are plenty of other s-equol suppliers who have better reputation. So whats the reason behind choosing Nutra?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, I don't understand why you guys chose this supplier. I'm not saying he is bad or anything, just kinda curious. It has only 1 year history in alibaba. There are plenty of other s-equol suppliers who have better reputation. So whats the reason behind choosing Nutra?

No idea. IdealForehead said he will test the source, so I went with that just to make sure I have something from a verified source. I still have no idea what the f*** I'm putting on my head.

Either way, at a dose that actually works, the side effects in ethanol are screwed up. I will try putting it in liposomes tomorrow, maybe that helps somewhat. If not, we will have to move to S-Equol. The Brotzu lotion only uses like 7 mg per month, so shouldn't be too expensive. Though I have no idea how that dose can be effective when I need 20-30 mg per DAY to have an impact. Can the liposomes really make that much of a difference - I don't know.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score

Agree with that.

I always think best to look for 5+ years of trading as less likely to survive if selling junk, transaction value this year of over $50,000 (is only reflective of Alibaba transactions) plus over $5m turnover. Also, sometimes worth asking for a fairly random chemical that's not on their list of products - an honest company not likely to supply / dodgy supplier may do and sell you flour.

I've got a number of suppliers that seem legit if anyone wants.

Alibaba is a jungle but can reduce the risk through being selective

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No idea. IdealForehead said he will test the source, so I went with that just to make sure I have something from a verified source. I still have no idea what the f*** I'm putting on my head.

Either way, at a dose that actually works, the side effects in ethanol are screwed up. I will try putting it in liposomes tomorrow, maybe that helps somewhat. If not, we will have to move to S-Equol. The Brotzu lotion only uses like 7 mg per month, so shouldn't be too expensive. Though I have no idea how that dose can be effective when I need 20-30 mg per DAY to have an impact. Can the liposomes really make that much of a difference - I don't know.
Maybe its a dumb question, but if you put 30 mg R/S Equol on your head, how much of that is working like the S-Equol?

I have no idea what i am talking about.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe its a dumb question, but if you put 30 mg R/S Equol on your head, how much of that is working like the S-Equol?

I have no idea what i am talking about.

Probably around half if it's a 50% mixture.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if you are an Equol producer from Daidzein, which I most likely am, how much it is converted to Equol? Like if you consume 50mg of Daidzen how much of it becomes S-Equol.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Agree with that.

I always think best to look for 5+ years of trading as less likely to survive if selling junk, transaction value this year of over $50,000 (is only reflective of Alibaba transactions) plus over $5m turnover. Also, sometimes worth asking for a fairly random chemical that's not on their list of products - an honest company not likely to supply / dodgy supplier may do and sell you flour.

I've got a number of suppliers that seem legit if anyone wants.

Alibaba is a jungle but can reduce the risk through being selective

can you pm me the sellers? I've contacted one with 70$k plus transactions and asked for s-equol. he doesn't have it on his list, but he says that they do have s-equol lol. Damn

I've also contacted lyphar - told they do not sell it.