Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope. And I don’t think you should either. The sides for men could really be terrible.

Not sure if that's correct.

i brought these from Amazon a couple of months back - idea was to dissolve the 6mg of Equol per tab. Ended up just buying the raw ingredients from Alibaba

Reviews seem quite positive on its improvement to prostate issues, and no report any of anything that could be classed as anti-androgen sides.

Also, spotted this review which states it made his hair thicker. Good news!

Attachments

• Equol.PNG
    Equol.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 472

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some bad news.

The minoxidil shed has picked up and I’m going down hill fast. I was expecting this since i’m due for 3 months of severe loss, but I had hoped the positive things I was seeing might be an indication that I’d even partially prevented it.

Equol is great. I believe it has enormous potential and it’s an option for topical use 100%, but if you have shedding like me there’s just no way of regrowing what’s lost fast enough. Oral minoxidil grows some hair for 6 months out of the year for me but It also puts my hair into a chronic Telogen Effluvium (anywhere from 100-400 hairs a day no less) and has done since I started in 2015. No matter what I do I can’t fight it. It dictates my hair growth and loss. At the moment I’m working on searching for a replacement which will probably be impossible because when minoxidil works, it works beyond well - full hairline restoration, sides, back - all of that, but I gotta try. I hope the rest of you have better luck than me.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some bad news.

The minoxidil shed has picked up and I’m going down hill fast. I was expecting this since i’m due for 3 months of severe loss, but I had hoped the positive things I was seeing might be an indication that I’d even partially prevented it.

Equol is great. I believe it has enormous potential and it’s an option for topical use 100%, but if you have shedding like me there’s just no way of regrowing what’s lost fast enough. Oral minoxidil grows some hair for 6 months out of the year for me but It also puts my hair into a chronic Telogen Effluvium (anywhere from 100-400 hairs a day no less) and has done since I started in 2015. No matter what I do I can’t fight it. It dictates my hair growth and loss. At the moment I’m working on searching for a replacement which will probably be impossible because when minoxidil works, it works beyond well - full hairline restoration, sides, back - all of that, but I gotta try. I hope the rest of you have better luck than me.

Not trying to thread-jack, but did the hormonal stuff you were discussing with IdealForehead not work out?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to thread-jack, but did the hormonal stuff you were discussing with IdealForehead not work out?
Haha nope.
I told him over and over that it wouldn’t, but he was sure. Nope, hormonal crap does nothing for me. Antiandrogens don’t either. I’m a freak.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I contacted LUO (the daro guy).

"Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry we do not produce S-equol. But I find some people sell it. It is about 150 USD for 10g including freights. If you need, I can help you buy it. Thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Gang Luo"

My email before:

"Hi Luo,
Is S-Equol something you produce? (Not R/S equol)

Thanks,"

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha nope.
I told him over and over that it wouldn’t, but he was sure. Nope, hormonal crap does nothing for me. Antiandrogens don’t either. I’m a freak.

Same here, m8. Let's hope the zinc thymulin works for us. I'm starting to feel like this might be my last hope.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I contacted LUO (the daro guy).

"Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry we do not produce S-equol. But I find some people sell it. It is about 150 USD for 10g including freights. If you need, I can help you buy it. Thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Gang Luo"

My email before:

"Hi Luo,
Is S-Equol something you produce? (Not R/S equol)

Thanks,"
@whatevr if its true, isnt this something for you? With this price 50mg a day is cheap?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
See below answer.

Yes, it is S-configuration.

--------------原始邮件--------------
发件人:"
发送时间:2018年6月7日(星期四) 晚上7:17
收件人:"service" <service@2hpharm.com>;
主题:Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Re:Darolutamide (ODM-201)
-----------------------------------

Hi Luo,

Thanks! You are sure its not R/S equol? I can't handle R/S.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid 150 USD for 30 g of mixed equol, I find it hard to believe someone would sell 10g for 150 USD and that it was pure S-Equol. I wouldn't be able to get it tested and know for sure. I just know that pure S-Equol is mad expensive.

Why don't you give it a go if you have a way to test it? I'd love to get my hands on cheap S-Equol if possible.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I paid 150 USD for 30 g of mixed equol, I find it hard to believe someone would sell 10g for 150 USD and that it was pure S-Equol. I wouldn't be able to get it tested and know for sure. I just know that pure S-Equol is mad expensive.

Why don't you give it a go if you have a way to test it? I'd love to get my hands on cheap S-Equol if possible.
What are other price quotes you've received? Wondering about the differences.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have some bad news.

Georgie, any update on your equol expirement?

Reactions: INT

inmyhead

Reaction score
How much should i put in a minoxidil bottle? I'm prone to gyno. About to get some equol - curently being shipped.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is now selling S-Equol. 100mg for $200. Seems to be quite cheap, but might be bunk who knows. I'll shoot him an email to clarify if it's pure S-Equol.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I attached his response. 200 USD for 100mg of the pure stuff and 15 USD for 1g for the mixture. Seems reasonable in my eyes.

@INT Yeah I'd be up for buying that sh*t, but we don't really need a GB do we? Just buy 100mg for 200 USD, apply it for a month and see what happens. Not worth the hassle IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180614-072024_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180614-072024_Gmail.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 380

INT

Reaction score
I attached his response. 200 USD for 100mg of the pure stuff and 15 USD for 1g for the mixture. Seems reasonable in my eyes.

@INT Yeah I'd be up for buying that sh*t, but we don't really need a GB do we? Just buy 100mg for 200 USD, apply it for a month and see what happens. Not worth the hassle IMO.

True, a mini GB would more be for testing the product. I am not a fan of bying unknown chemicals and then just 'wait and see'. Anyone else interested?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, a mini GB would more be for testing the product. I am not a fan of bying unknown chemicals and then just 'wait and see'. Anyone else interested?
Yeah fair point I completely forgot about that. I'd be for it then. Let's see if others are interested.

Reactions: INT