Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
I also got equol from the same supplier as you guys. Applied 30mg to the scalp for the first time yesterday. It dissolves very well in a regular minoxidil solution. No side effects so far. Will let you know how it goes with continued use.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair part today vs 3 weeks ago. Not sure if it’s better. It FEELS better but I could be losing my mind idk. My hair overall is Really thin but the roots feel stronger/thicker. Like the roots aren’t matching the scraggly ends.

Attachments

• A41C8D90-DF1C-4012-8628-610A5F5A44F3.jpeg
    A41C8D90-DF1C-4012-8628-610A5F5A44F3.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair part today vs 3 weeks ago. Not sure if it’s better. It FEELS better but I could be losing my mind idk. My hair overall is Really thin but the roots feel stronger/thicker. Like the roots aren’t matching the scraggly ends.

It is definitely thicker. The density has improved.

No question about that.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and another. That one on the left is like 3 weeks ago when my hair started shedding really bad again. Good reference for what retrograde looks like. f*****g hair loss almost to the middle of your head. I have a lot of new fuzz now. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s popped up Very recently. Be awesome if it could grow on the top of my f*****g head.

To reiterate, I have been using A LOT of this sh*t, up to 110mg orally and 60-70mg topically. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR MEN. I have also been using dutasteride for 7 months, and am on estrogen replacement. This new hair could be from anything, but it has coincided with the addition of equol.

It's working. Definitely don't stop using it.

inmyhead

Reaction score

This is since starting equol? Looks way better to me.

Edit: ahh I see that combover is a bit different in those pics. In the first one it goes to sides and back, In the second one - to the sides only .Could that cause illusion of thickness or is it really thicker? Can't say.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You didn’t use a different shampoo or change any of your hair care routines on this day did you ?

If not I’d have to say that looks like an improvement. In terms of thickening in the early stages it doesn’t get more obvious than that. Unless there is some illusion I am not aware of... in which case I hope it still works.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is since starting equol? Looks way better to me.

Edit: ahh I see that combover is a bit different in those pics. In the first one it goes to sides and back, In the second one - to the sides only .Could that cause illusion of thickness or is it really thicker? Can't say.
Yeah sadly I didn’t have a photo exactly the same from three weeks ago.

Yep since adding equol, but specifically after I started taking it orally. I decided it would be a good experiment. I take a lot though, 100-110mg. Also my skin has become very very dry (presumably due to the dht neutralising affect).

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn’t use a different shampoo or change any of your hair care routines on this day did you ?

If not I’d have to say that looks like an improvement. In terms of thickening in the early stages it doesn’t get more obvious than that. Unless there is some illusion I am not aware of... in which case I hope it still works.
The only thing I have changed is that I added equol. I’m taking A LOT. 100-110mg orally daily and then around 50-60mg topically. I didn’t notice thing until after I started actually ingesting it though. My eyebrows and eyelashes feel and look thicker too.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so I has a little time so I made a 2 week comparison of the hairs on my hairline. I have not used product or concealer or anything in the right side photo. That’s not dyed. It’s new. Besides you can even see that the hair is thicker and better quality not to mention my hairline itself is lower.
You say you can’t grow hair overnight? I’m the freak who proves that theory wrong.

Edit: I did dye my hair a week ago but what I meant was that I didn’t go and dye the hairs on my hairline to make them look new. The fact that my hairline shale is different speaks for itself anyway. I do have concealer on my hair part though.

Nice, I dig that. If you had to say, what would you attribute the results to? I'm guessing equol ;) Judging by my own results with it, yes, it's very possible you have results this fast. The only diff between me and you is, you have no side effects from it, and I do. We men get the dick up the *** again.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, I dig that. If you had to say, what would you attribute the results to? I'm guessing equol ;) Judging by my own results with it, yes, it's very possible you have results this fast. The only diff between me and you is, you have no side effects from it, and I do. We men get the dick up the *** again.
I would say that I do have some sides. For a start, my skin and eyes are SO dry. My pimples are gone, but it’s like the bloody Sahara dessert on my face and eyeballs.
The other things that I notice are more female-related. My boobs are a little bigger. So is my butt. Like I’ve gotten softer everywhere, if that makes sense? The other thing is I notice my body hair is growing reeeaaally slowly, but my eyelashes and eyebrows and stronger and thicker. Like I said the other day, the hairs just feel more “rooted”. I mean, I really really hope it’s the equol, and it’s entirely possible given that I’m technically using 150-170mg every day. My shed was around 40 hairs towards the end of the day which is still not what I would like it to be, but f***, the other day I lost 400 so I’ll take 40. I’m praying that this turns out to be something and not just some weird period of random growth and good skin. Please come through for me equol!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The other things that I notice are more female-related. My boobs are a little bigger. So is my butt. Like I’ve gotten softer everywhere, if that makes sense?

Yes it does. My *** starts feeling weird when I take more than 6 mg, like it's growing. It's f*****g uncomfortable, and when I walk it feels like there is more fat there swinging around.... ugh. I've had the same on Alpicort F in high doses.

I really need to switch to S-Equol in liposomes ASAP. If only the f*****g lecithin would get here already.

At those doses you have a fuckload of estrogen receptor stimulation, probably way more than you would have even if you were on HRT lol. No wonder it works. Though the R-Equol is still problematic due to the ER-alpha which is supposedly bad for hair. If you used that much S-Equol you would probably have even better results, except you'd have to sell your house to do that given how expensive that sh*t is.

Aren't you still also using Darolutamide? Doesn't that cause dry eyes for many people?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does. My *** starts feeling weird when I take more than 6 mg, like it's growing. It's f*****g uncomfortable, and when I walk it feels like there is more fat there swinging around.... ugh. I've had the same on Alpicort F in high doses.

I really need to switch to S-Equol in liposomes ASAP. If only the f*****g lecithin would get here already.

At those doses you have a fuckload of estrogen receptor stimulation, probably way more than you would have even if you were on HRT lol. No wonder it works. Though the R-Equol is still problematic due to the ER-alpha which is supposedly bad for hair. If you used that much S-Equol you would probably have even better results, except you'd have to sell your house to do that given how expensive that sh*t is.

Aren't you still also using Darolutamide? Doesn't that cause dry eyes for many people?
Yeah I just feel like fuller everywhere. It’s like a super mild version of the kind of softness I get taking the pill.

I stopped taking daro probably like 5-6 weeks ago. I decided that since I wanted to try other things I wouldn’t get any more because I want a clearer picture of how these other things work, and also because I felt that daro was doing f*** all.
I stopped using stemoxydine also. The only things i kept were duta, oral/topical minoxidil and of course my hormone replacement, all of which I started ages ago. To be honest i began to really see small changes after i started orally consuming equol.
I can only assume that my extremely dry skin, eyes, and “softness” are due to that. I HOPE that the hair stuff is due to equol.

INT

Reaction score
Hi Georgie, how much are you paying for your equol (just the topical)?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I just feel like fuller everywhere. It’s like a super mild version of the kind of softness I get taking the pill.

I stopped taking daro probably like 5-6 weeks ago. I decided that since I wanted to try other things I wouldn’t get any more because I want a clearer picture of how these other things work, and also because I felt that daro was doing f*** all.
I stopped using stemoxydine also. The only things i kept were duta, oral/topical minoxidil and of course my hormone replacement, all of which I started ages ago. To be honest i began to really see small changes after i started orally consuming equol.
I can only assume that my extremely dry skin, eyes, and “softness” are due to that. I HOPE that the hair stuff is due to equol.

Drier skin probably means either meds have brought drown your androgen levels or made the receptors less sensitive. Finasteride triggered hyperandrogenicity in me and my naturally dry skin became oily and my hair went from dense NW0 to NW2 in a matter of 3 months. My skin remains oily till this day, even after 10 years of quitting finasteride. It seems equol(or other meds that you are taking) are doing opposite of what finasteride did to me. I would love to find a solution that can reverse whatever finasteride did to me and restore my body to it's natural state.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drier skin probably means either meds have brought drown your androgen levels or made the receptors less sensitive. Finasteride triggered hyperandrogenicity in me and my naturally dry skin became oily and my hair went from dense NW0 to NW2 in a matter of 3 months. My skin remains oily till this day, even after 10 years of quitting finasteride. It seems equol(or other meds that you are taking) are doing opposite of what finasteride did to me. I would love to find a solution that can reverse whatever finasteride did to me and restore my body to it's natural state.

Why were you taking finasteride if you were a “dense NW0”?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know where the other guys have gone, but the conversation here is comatose, due to the recent bans and the lack of transparency in moderation. If you find a more active forum, send me a PM and I'll read it within a few weeks.

You are so right about that.
Yeah sadly I didn’t have a photo exactly the same from three weeks ago.

Yep since adding equol, but specifically after I started taking it orally. I decided it would be a good experiment. I take a lot though, 100-110mg. Also my skin has become very very dry (presumably due to the dht neutralising affect).

So this is all from Brotzu's solution?

I'm definitely going to try it, as soon as it comes out in Italy I am going to order some.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so right about that.

So this is all from Brotzu's solution?

I'm definitely going to try it, as soon as it comes out in Italy I am going to order some.
nah , this is r/s equol mix in high doses , brotzu's was supposed to contain only s-equol in low doses with liposomes to restrain it around the scalp to avoid sides

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why were you taking finasteride if you were a “dense NW0”?

Because I saw my friends balding and stupidly thought it's a good idea to take some kind of drug as a preventive measure. I was really naive. I thought finasteride is some kind of harmless pill that I can just take without any consequence, sort of like vitamin supplements. I had no idea about the powerful impact the drug has on the body including the changes on hormones. The drug should only be taken by people who are genuinely balding. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm going to try and start a long water-only fast tomorrow if you want to join me.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try and start a long water-only fast tomorrow if you want to join me.

How long are you going to water fast? I have never really gone more than 12 hours without water and 20 hours without food. What health benefits do you seek to derive from the water fast?