Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which kind of equol is it?
It's RS. I got mine from there. Kane is pretty much the one supplier that offers pure S-Equol (if it is really S-Equol) as far as I'm aware. I have just ordered 100mg and will receive it mid July when I am back from holiday. With regards to the group buy, I am still keen, but I need to act now as my hair is thinning quicker than the rain forest. Will see what happens.

INT

Reaction score
It's RS. I got mine from there. Kane is pretty much the one supplier that offers pure S-Equol (if it is really S-Equol) as far as I'm aware. I have just ordered 100mg and will receive it mid July when I am back from holiday. With regards to the group buy, I am still keen, but I need to act now as my hair is thinning quicker than the rain forest. Will see what happens.

If you are open to it: I would be open to buying half of it for the time being. Once we have through our 50 mg each we can set up the GB and get it tested.

Interested?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did
And did you start the RS?

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I ordered some racemix from the same guy about 4 days ago. Shipped yesterday. I'm not very sensitive to the gyno stuff, I'm on dutasteride now. See if this is reasonable for me.
I tried to order some racemix too, but they sent a white girl over instead :oops:

Interested in s-equol?

Me and @jonnywalker93 are planning to buy some at kane who recently started selling it.
I'm already in your other group buy. If you still want anyone else I'm down for this too.

Otherwise I'll just grab a gram of the RS and test it. I get no real sides from 0.5mg of Dutasteride, so I can probably handle RS.

Edit: Upon examining it, I think I'd rather try RS. It may have more sides, but it also looks stronger. If S doesn't work I'd still want to test RS. But if RS doesn't work, it doesn't look like S would work.

Last edited: