Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From Kane, used 10 mg per day. Tried it for 3 consecutive days so cannot reliably assess if it worked. He assured me that it is pure S-Equol and not RS-Equol, but you never know what you get...

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
W
I also will likely try homemade brotzu. Where will you get s-equal now though?
We are exploring a few options at the moment. Thr problem is that you need a business address to ship it to if you order from a reputable lab in a western country...

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@whatevr I am going to make an RS batch tonigh of 30 ml (with 30mg per ml). DO you know anything about stability in vehicle? Should it be okay or did you do fresh batches everyday?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr I am going to make an RS batch tonigh of 30 ml (with 30mg per ml). DO you know anything about stability in vehicle? Should it be okay or did you do fresh batches everyday?

Liposomal or just ethanol? It should be stable for a while either way. I mean you can keep it around for at least a week.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Liposomal or just ethanol? It should be stable for a while either way. I mean you can keep it around for at least a week.

Where can I get some? I wanna be a ginny pig for this? Get hair or die trying!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eth! Liposomal is really hard to make/get?!

Thanks!

Why would it be hard? You put some soy lecithine in water, rs-equol into ethanol , let it dissolve together then put it in a ultrasonic cleaner for 30 mins while gently stirring at > 36°c.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it be hard? You put some soy lecithine in water, rs-equol into ethanol , let it dissolve together then put it in a ultrasonic cleaner for 30 mins while gently stirring at > 36°c.
could you do this with antiandrogens?

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Long thread, very informative and lots of ups & downs. What is the verdict on the equol (for guys)?
Thanks!
I'm still waiting for my Equol to arrive by mail. I ordered from Kane Shop as well.
I'll post updates in a few months to see if it worked

Reactions: INT

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
So I started with 5mg/ml of S-equol in a 50% ethanol and 50% H2O solution.

So far ZERO side-effects

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, so Nature's Sunshine has a new equol product out called "Equolibrium":

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/r.html?C=2R083KRCWO7XK&K=1WIT81EBEKCNV&M=urn:rtn:msg:2018101500371631e2b76de05b48ed82916c85e420p0na&R=23YOWSP6EZM8Y&T=C&U=http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00JJ2BAGS/ref=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item&H=AFBZW0GJOOSOGNGUHLKXZPNLNS8A&ref_=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item

I just bought a bottle, equol is only ethanol soluble, so I'm gonna dissolve a few capsules into rubbing alcohol and rub it into my scalp every day for the next 6 months. I'll give you guys an update come spring time to see how well it worked

What is the advantage of dissolving and rubbing on the scalp, versus just swallowing these pills? Seems like they are marketed as prostate supplements for men.

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, after I posted the question re why topical solution vs just oral pills, I found out that oral require enormous doses and even then it may metabolize too quickly, thus the need for topical. Also, this same exact topic (equol) was frantically debated about 4-5 years on baldtruthtaIk.com - there are actually 38 pages on this thread: https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/11378-S-equol-again/. I can't say that I read the whole thing, suffice to say that none of the experimenters at the end of the thread declared victory against hair loss :(. I wonder if anyone here was part of that forum and debate.