Dr. Proctor- Snake-oil'n since (at least) 1987..

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Opening this back up because I made an error in closing it.

Jacob

Reaction score
Here is Proctor himself talking about those "mysterious ingredients"...unknown agents(ACTIVE ingredients..) he calls them here:

Similarly, there is nothing in this list that I have not
previously mentioned. Along with all these known agents, surely
your chemist would have picked up at least _one_ of the other active
ingredients.

In fact, the probability of not identifying an unknown agent (
of which there are about as many as the known ones ) while detecting
these others is probably about one in 10,000 or so. Interestingly,
he did list something that I have alluded to that is not present,
though a close relative is.

The one poster there claimed: "This is what i know is in the product that was assayed by a good
friend of mine." So Proctor is saying in that quote above that what the guy listed had already been divulged by him, Proctor. That other..unknown(to that poster and everybody else) agents should have shown up if that poster's friend indeed had had the product assayed.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fr...edients/alt.baldspot/O2D81gx8Q3g/Cmck70aOngQJ

And you gotta love what else he says there:

Right. Lets apply several smell tests: First, what is
your name and where do you live ? If you have our prescription
product, we must have a record of you.

Like a poster is just going to post that info for all to see. And smell tests? Just read this whole thread.

- - - Updated - - -

A great thread to read for anyone with the time: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fr...oxiphen/alt.baldspot/NlMXUEuzBgo/XWtDGDx0dZoJ

- - - Updated - - -

This doesn't surprise me:

While usually we have a formulator make everything else, I make
Proxiphen myself.

Yep..Dr. Proctor..the expert formulator. Variations in color..in consistency...grainy and even chunky at times...those dinky little plastic containers they come in..etc. :doh:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fr...edients/alt.baldspot/cggVmu8fh6E/5EZMu00vHPUJ

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob u know over the last 3 years I feel for snake oil scammers but buying proxiphen was one of the best decisions I made. I like the product

Jacob

Reaction score
Well...when you say "I feel for snake oil scammers"..it actually makes sense :mrgreen:

Just pretend it's some company you actually do think is a snake oil'r. Everything that's posted here...and other forums...and now Wiki. And then someone..instead of responding to it/trying to defend/refute it etc- just pops in and says they like the product. And I won't get into that person showing pics lately that look good- w/out the use of Prox..I mean that snake oil'r company's product....etc etc etc :woot:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think capillogain, proxiphen and the custom topical I'm having made are the best on the market

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Proxiphen might help but Prox-N does F.A

I don't suppose Dr. P would be so good as to refund me my money? :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
I swear Prox affects ppl...and I'm not referring to their hair :shakehead:

Quantum Cat...I'm sure he would...just to get somebody to say something positive around here.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I swear Prox affects ppl...and I'm not referring to their hair :shakehead:

Quantum Cat...I'm sure he would...just to get somebody to say something positive around here.

you think these 'secret ingredients' might include some mind-altering substances? :gay2::gay2::gay2::crazy::smoke::smoke::laugh::gay2::gay2::gay2:

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
no offense israelite, but how would u know wat is working for u and wat isnt. ur on every oral and topical chemical used for male pattern baldness under the sun. quite dangerous too i might add, and in my experience hard to keep up long term, especially when side effects show up, which is quite probable when ur combining 3 anti-androgens.

Jacob

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if I even believe a test was done..and yet I wouldn't be surprised if it was done and what was posted is indeed what the product consists of. The point of me posting it was to show Dr. P's responses(and notice his lovely attitude) that shows himself talking about active ingredients that he won't disclose.

And I'm not sure if there is anything else to post on it - full text? If you saw it please direct me to it or post it here...

Jacob

Reaction score
The rules were pointed out..he wasn't supposed to be here in the first place..so he was banned. Companies or those working for them etc aren't allowed to post in this particular forum.

But that's not preventing him from posting a response somewhere else..even his own website. Or sending one to Admin here. Or email him for a response- it sounds like others have tried already though.

Jacob

Reaction score
So we are at year 29 of an ongoing comprehensive clinical trial now

Ha....yep, that's about it. As I've said in the past- It has been probably the biggest, slickest, shill'n(I'll now add- "snake oil'n") campaign in the history of these hair loss sites. So slick it was ignored all these years on multiple forums. I won't say who it was ignored by :shakehead:

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its pretty obvious bryan IS proctor. i dont see any reason why anyone else would be so in love with him otherwise, especially when proxiphen hasnt saved his hair.