Dr. Hakan ********* 2835 Grafts FUE

shookwun

Reaction score
Insane results. That's not a NW3... Im leaning towards a NW4. Forelock was absolutely decimated, literally no frame to the face.

Huge recovery, and aesthetic result.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just joined this forum. I read this particular thread with great interest.
Apologies if this has already been answered...
Swoop- your results look amazing, and this was exactly what I had in mind as 'realistically achievable'. I also like to wear my hair long, plus my hair is fairly thin (much like yours).

Before you took the plunge, did you have any thoughts about having it done either in Europe/North America/Asia?
Having read this thread, it appears that Turkey is a popular choice. Does anyone have any opinions or information on the medical/hygiene/ethics standards?
Thanks.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just absolutely amazing results man.

You must feel ****ing great. Congratulations!

Thanks mate. I sure do :D.

Is this really just a result from the hair transplant or is RU (or your other treatments) somehow involved? Phenomenal result! Congratz!

Thanks man. I had dropped my regimen prior undergoing the hair transplant like 3-4 months before. So the state of my hair was pretty bad on the day of the operation (did this on purpose). I picked up RU again and also trialed finasteride after (not together) so you could say that my frontal forelock improved somewhat because of this. However probably not by much. Dr. Hakan ********* also placed some grafts in my frontal forelock as you can see in the beginning of this topic. The whole frontal hairline and my bald temples is the result of the hair transplant.

Insane results. That's not a NW3... Im leaning towards a NW4. Forelock was absolutely decimated, literally no frame to the face.

Huge recovery, and aesthetic result.

Thanks brah. Jup it was quite brutal. It's a world of difference how my face is framed now really. Pretty insane what a difference a hairline can make. Love it.

Hi all, I have just joined this forum. I read this particular thread with great interest.
Apologies if this has already been answered...
Swoop- your results look amazing, and this was exactly what I had in mind as 'realistically achievable'. I also like to wear my hair long, plus my hair is fairly thin (much like yours).

Before you took the plunge, did you have any thoughts about having it done either in Europe/North America/Asia?
Having read this thread, it appears that Turkey is a popular choice. Does anyone have any opinions or information on the medical/hygiene/ethics standards?
Thanks.

Hey Rock,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks. My first choice was Feriduni actually but his waiting list was too long. Was also looking at Erdogan and ********.

Do good research and find a doctor that you think is suitable for you. Don't make hasty decisions. That's the best advice I can give. If you have any other questions just shoot them :)!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop, check your inbox pls. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Any more photo updates? :) Did you find all the grafts that were transplanted grew back after the duckling phase or some didn't grow back?

Will do :). I'll make a photo update at the 16 month mark.

I think I got a high yield in general. I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 90%+. Almost all of them grew back.

How much did you pay total? Hotel etc included? thank you

Almost 5500 euro.

Wow, just wow - final result looks awesome.

Thanks mate.

Coppal

Reaction score
God damn every time I shake the hair transplant thought/'dream' and think to embrace and shave and forget about hair loss, I see awesome results like that, and I just think jump on propecia/minoxidil, stabilize, transplant and live with an awesome head of hair LOL DAMN YOU!!

Amazing results btw man, the only thing stopping me from getting a hair transplant is my fear of propecia as I am really paranoid about taking any pills, if this wasn't the case i'd stabilize my hair loss (as its not that aggressive) and get the procedure done some time in the future

matin1991

Reaction score
Hi Swoop,

Congrats with your nice hair transplant results - really looks amazing! Tried to contact you via PM, but it says you inbox has exceeded the max amount of messages, well done ;-) ! So my questions come here instead:

I understand that you are using the RU sold at anageninc . com. I am about to buy it now as well to try it out, but I wondered if you could assist me clarifying a couple of questions before my purchase:
  1. I have looked at this one: https://tinyurl.com/zb9uo8h - is that the same one you're buying? Can't seem to figure the difference between that one and the K&B solution here: https://tinyurl.com/hcgrrg2 ?
  2. For how long time does one bottle, and where are you applying it?
  3. How do you apply it, I guess it's kinda same procedure as liquid Minoxidil where you use a dropper? And how much are you using at a time?

I really appreciate all the help you can provide.

Cheers,
MA

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Swoop,

Congrats with your nice hair transplant results - really looks amazing! Tried to contact you via PM, but it says you inbox has exceeded the max amount of messages, well done ;-) ! So my questions come here instead:

I understand that you are using the RU sold at anageninc . com. I am about to buy it now as well to try it out, but I wondered if you could assist me clarifying a couple of questions before my purchase:
  1. I have looked at this one: https://tinyurl.com/zb9uo8h - is that the same one you're buying? Can't seem to figure the difference between that one and the K&B solution here: https://tinyurl.com/hcgrrg2 ?
  2. For how long time does one bottle, and where are you applying it?
  3. How do you apply it, I guess it's kinda same procedure as liquid Minoxidil where you use a dropper? And how much are you using at a time?

I really appreciate all the help you can provide.

Cheers,
MA

Hey matin1991,

Thanks man.

Correct, I get my RU from there. I don't buy the premix but I mix it myself. It's cheaper and gives more flexibility with the concentration.

Applying is indeed just as you do with minoxidil with a dropper. I use around ~50mg per application sometimes a little bit more. Hope that helps!

Thanks for notifying me about my inbox btw it's empty now :).

advancedrescue

Reaction score
Awesome result bud. Just getting my feet wet on finding out my route to getting transplant done. But having difficult time finding a source of good doctors. I'm going to scroll thru the different threads here and try and narrow it down. Any input on doctors in the U.S. Would help, prefer in the somewhat immediate region surrounding TN, but if I have to travel further then that's ok. Seems like you've done tons of research and I could benefit greatly from your knowledge. Any help would be great bud, I plan on doing something somewhat soon and don't want to spend a year trying to find a doctor.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome result bud. Just getting my feet wet on finding out my route to getting transplant done. But having difficult time finding a source of good doctors. I'm going to scroll thru the different threads here and try and narrow it down. Any input on doctors in the U.S. Would help, prefer in the somewhat immediate region surrounding TN, but if I have to travel further then that's ok. Seems like you've done tons of research and I could benefit greatly from your knowledge. Any help would be great bud, I plan on doing something somewhat soon and don't want to spend a year trying to find a doctor.

Thanks mate.

FUT or FUE?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Swoop, nice results. Very impressive physique you have as well. I didn't realize you were only in you mid twenties with such aggressive loss. I am glad you are happy with your results and hopefully you can slow things down for the next decade or two. When you post the next update photo can you show your hairline framing your face( blocked out) further away. Is your hair caliber fine or thick?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop, nice results. Very impressive physique you have as well. I didn't realize you were only in you mid twenties with such aggressive loss. I am glad you are happy with your results and hopefully you can slow things down for the next decade or two. When you post the next update photo can you show your hairline framing your face( blocked out) further away. Is your hair caliber fine or thick?

NP. Will do man. My hair caliber is fine but I had good graft groupings.

jrjim

Reaction score
Amazing case!

In Spanish forums NOBODY talks about this doctor. Erdogan Koray is very famous though. I wonder why?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice results there. Sorry for dumb question but what Is "RU"? Is that another word for Rogaine?

johnnybravo29

Reaction score
This thread inspired me to take a trip out to Turkey to visit Dr ********* myself -- I'm actually sitting in the hospital after my 3 days of surgery right now. Great journal!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jrjim, Erdogan is more popular I guess.

Very nice results there. Sorry for dumb question but what Is "RU"? Is that another word for Rogaine?

RU-58841, a topical anti-androgen.

This thread inspired me to take a trip out to Turkey to visit Dr ********* myself -- I'm actually sitting in the hospital after my 3 days of surgery right now. Great journal!

Good luck man, hope you get a great result! Can you make a topic? Would be cool!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop brah, eagerly waiting to see your photo update! :) Are you gonna upload any photos soon? When's that 16 month mark?

Almost 14 months now man.. Time flies fast man holy sh*t, best decision ever.

Yeah, will do final pictures at the 16 month mark. I feel that my final result was already at the 9 month mark though.

Dus

Reaction score
Almost 14 months now man.. Time flies fast man holy sh*t, best decision ever.

Yeah, will do final pictures at the 16 month mark. I feel that my final result was already at the 9 month mark though.

Hey Swoop, what dose of RU do you us with how many ml. vehicle?