Dr. Hakan ********* 2835 Grafts FUE

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're a good responder with sides eventually kicking in... What's your dose of finasteride?

I'm not really having sides anymore Grasshupfer. 1mg EOD.

I've heard some negative feedback about Dr ********* lately, has be dropped the ball recently?

Apparently, yes.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Love this post, makes a great and informative read. Can I ask the following questions;

1) Have you a predicted pattern of hairloss . . how much will your remaining 1.5k donor grafts likely be able to restore from further loss?
2) The crown of your hair (the whorl) . . is this a normal crown, or has it been affected by male pattern baldness at all? I only ask because mine looks very similar, so would be interested to hear what both yourself and the hair transplant surgeon made of it?
3) The back of your hair looks very thick and dense, so i was surprised to say you had a weak donor area? Why is this?

Your results look great already, and I'm sure you will have a fantastic head of hair in the months to come . . I like how you treated it young at 25, so you can enjoy your youth with a better hairline. Why wait until you are mid 30's for instance, and suffer a further 10 years with a hair pattern you are self conscious about.

1. Not much, I think I could squeeze out 2500 grafts though.
2. Normal whorl, but hairs around the whorl are quite weak.
3. I have very thin hair, that's a bad characteristic to have. But I had ok density at the back.

Regarding the latter statement, thank you. You are absolutely right too. It's all about stealing time.

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
1. Not much, I think I could squeeze out 2500 grafts though.
2. Normal whorl, but hairs around the whorl are quite weak.
3. I have very thin hair, that's a bad characteristic to have. But I had ok density at the back.

Regarding the latter statement, thank you. You are absolutely right too. It's all about stealing time.

What does this mean? Are you losing hair in the crown area or not? Truth be told, crown looks entirely normal.

Pablo234

Reaction score
Ive just realised this thread started from 2015, my bad! Have you any pics you could show us now of your results swoop?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive just realised this thread started from 2015, my bad! Have you any pics you could show us now of your results swoop?

Still same mate. Out of bed look when I got wasted night before:

Also note that I dropped minoxidil in the past while i'm a moderate to good minoxidil responder. If my hair starts going downhill I'll add dat secret weapon kirkland to get hair quality increase. For now no need.

recent2.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still same mate. Out of bed look when I got wasted night before:

Also note that I dropped minoxidil in the past while i'm a moderate to good minoxidil responder. If my hair starts going downhill I'll add dat secret weapon kirkland to get hair quality increase. For now no need.

recent2.jpg

Damn bruh that looks so thick and natural I would never know that you had a transplant

Pablo234

Reaction score
You're hair looks absolutely amazing mate ... gives me some serious inspiration about the results that can be achieved through a hair transplant!

thankyou for your responses and feedback,

shookwun

Reaction score
hairs.jpg

Fcking zit under hairline lol. Dat sebum flow.
privileged hair :D

Your in the ideal state, and position. Hair is entirely covered with good density from one go around.

Any plans for the future in regards to hair transplants? (reinforcing the entire scalp, temple angle closure/temple points, crown work?)

First transplant gave you a lot of ground to cover. Most people need a second surgery for density... such as myself. (skinny roots, thin hair)

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
privileged hair :D

Your in the ideal state, and position. Hair is entirely covered with good density from one go around.

Any plans for the future in regards to hair transplants? (reinforcing the entire scalp, temple angle closure/temple points, crown work?)

First transplant gave you a lot of ground to cover. Most people need a second surgery for density... such as myself. (skinny roots, thin hair)

Shook thanks. I swoop my hair to one side and layer those hairs on each other though. I can't really adopt every hairstyle because in harsher light conditions it will just show. Still I won't complain, very happy at the moment.

I do have plans in the future regarding hair transplant. I think my estimation was that I have like 2500 grafts left so I'll use that to reinforce my mid and crown area when it weakens. And honestly I know that it's going to happen eventually, it's just a matter of time. And if that goes to sh*t, I don't know man? Shall I rape my donor even more and add some SMP in donor? Or just add some SMP in the mix on the top of my hair and keep it buzzed? Or maybe become a toppik prisoner? I don't know to be honest, I hope to buy as much time as possible really.

How about you? How is your last hair transplant? Are you content now?

shookwun

Reaction score
I should be. it's a rocky slope though, going through all these emotions again after shaving the head.

Will it grow back, why am I so diffuse, shock loss around the hair transplant.

Moving forward though, I am happy with my decision to completely reinforce the entire top.

click view raw for flipped image

7 days post
2ic386c.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2ic386c.jpg

3 days post

2ylo5yb.jpg

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2ylo5yb.jpg

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should be. it's a rocky slope though, going through all these emotions again after shaving the head.

Will it grow back, why am I so diffuse, shock loss around the hair transplant.

Moving forward though, I am happy with my decision to completely reinforce the entire top.

click view raw for flipped image

7 days post
2ic386c.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2ic386c.jpg

3 days post

2ylo5yb.jpg

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2ylo5yb.jpg
TBH that does look quite thin! I've seen your previously posted hairstyle pics and it amazes me what a incredible job you're doing to make it look full if your top really is that thin before this transplant. Might be the lighting making it look worse than it is though.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@shookwun do you have any pics of your hair buzzed pre surgery?

same for @Swoop too. do you have any pics of a buzz cut a year or so after your surgery?

cheers!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
your crown is still thick? I more and more realize the importance of keeping a great densitiy on the mid scalp and crown .
Hairline and temple can be repair with transplant , but you have to keep a great mid scalp and crown density to have perfect result .

shookwun

Reaction score
come on guys, help me out

@Swoop and @shookwun all i want is pic of your guys hair buzz down/shaved to the bone after youve had a transplant to see what its like.
It looks perfect when shaved down to the bone.

Looks like sh*t after a 7-10 days when its grown out.

Doesn't match donor areas.

How many times do we have to go over this.

Almost all hair transplants look like sh*t buzzed. 0 guard blade it looks perfect.

i dont have any photos.

Depending on lightning also, in the bathroom it looks bad. but when I am in my car looking at the driver mirror between the console it looks dense and packed.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks perfect when shaved down to the bone.

Looks like sh*t after a 7-10 days when its grown out.

Doesn't match donor areas.

How many times do we have to go over this.

Almost all hair transplants look like sh*t buzzed. 0 guard blade it looks perfect.

i dont have any photos.

Depending on lightning also, in the bathroom it looks bad. but when I am in my car looking at the driver mirror between the console it looks dense and packed.

ill go over it as many times as i need to

i havent seen ANY pics from ANY f*****g website showing a buzz cut after having a hair transplant. thats why i bug people here.

your wrong about shaving to the guard. the pics ive seen at 0 guard look f*****g awful. thats why i ask for you guys to compare