Dr. Hakan ********* 2835 Grafts FUE

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in that case Swoop I may need less grafts than you. I have a better hairline prior to your operation and very thick wavy hair. But I don't have the skin/hair contrast benefit like you. I think 2k grafts should cover it but I would like the outer part of the forelock to be reinforced like yours. It looks to be thinning so may as well be done. Lol at Mexico, hack job. Europe/Turkey is best quality and bang for buck.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Swoop,

Congratulations on your results, you had a successful hair transplant. To be honest, I don't blame you for getting one after the amount of frontal hair loss you experienced. Your hair looks great now, and should keep improving.

Keep up with using RU58841 to keep the native hairs on your hairline intact! :)

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without going over the top, a great hair transplant is literally a work of art. It is such a skill. That's why its so important to do your research before hand, which you obviously did. That is an amazing result mate - bet you are so happy. Well done with taking the plunge!

#Wouter

Reaction score
Looks really good.
Can't wait to get a hairtransplant too. Just really don't like to have it all shaved off:unsure:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in that case Swoop I may need less grafts than you. I have a better hairline prior to your operation and very thick wavy hair. But I don't have the skin/hair contrast benefit like you. I think 2k grafts should cover it but I would like the outer part of the forelock to be reinforced like yours. It looks to be thinning so may as well be done. Lol at Mexico, hack job. Europe/Turkey is best quality and bang for buck.

That's great wish I had thick hair. Having a frontal forelock left by the way is a huge benefit when undergoing a hair transplant surgery :).

@Agustin Araujo
thank you :)

@1knox1, thanks. Research is indeed extremely important. There are still many unethical doctors who perform bad work.

@#Wouter You can only shave your donor area if you want. But I just shaved all, easier for the surgeon! Grows back anyway ;)!

Hbt10

Reaction score
your hair looks amazing Swoop. I can't wait for my surgery with Dr. ********* this November.

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably one of the best hair line transplants I've seen. Even in the close up pictures its hard to tell that its a transplant.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome results so far Swoop! Does it still look that good when you part it in the middle or is the scalp more transparent? I'm just curious because I have the same situation as you so I'm calculating how much grafts I would need to fix my hairline so I can part it in the middle.

Thanks man. Yes it still looks good when I part it in the middle maybe a bit less coverage though.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop, do you have scars on the donor area? I wonder what is size of the extraction tool that he uses? Did you choose the micro motor extraction technique or the manual one? Erdogan supposedly uses the same extraction tool ( in the lack of the better terminology) as Dr. Feriduni and claims that it doesn't leave scars. Which is true for Dr. Feriduni, I saw a guys donor who did hair transplant with Feriduni, he had an undercut with shaven back of the head and you couldn't see any scaring.

FUE does produce scarring. Very often with FUE however these scars are pretty much unnoticeable. There are always exceptions to the rule though. With FUT you'll always have a linear scar that is clearly noticeable when you cut it short on the back. It depends on your own physiology how your scarring will develop. Overall the scarring of FUE should be unnoticeable. A trained eye will see it though because there will be a some gapping in your donor area where the grafts have been extracted. I guess you could look for pictures how "good" FUE scarring looks.

My scarring seems to be great and unnoticeable although I didn't shave it down yet. So at this point I can't really draw a good conclusion. Will do that in the future and I'll take a picture and post it here. The punch size for my extractions was a 0.7mm this is the smallest used by surgeons afaik. ********* works by motor extractions and that's the one I had.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
My quote from Dr Erdogan also suggested a very high number of grafts, 2600. I guess it's the same approach, reinforcing the hairline in a NW3 area rather than just covering bald areas to future proof it to some degree... Great results anyway, very interesting case study for me... I'd be so happy with that hairline! How many grafts do you have left for future transplants?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Swoop you must feel on top of the world.
Now you've got a more flattering head to mount upon your avatar bust haha.

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Im sorry i dont know if you already awnsered this but how much did you pay total?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly Swoop, your results are going to be so gorgeous! You basically went from an advanced Norwood 3 to having an actual normal hairline, that of someone with a full head of hair. Your results will only continue to keep improving.

I'm loving the progress, the final results will be the best. :heart:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly Swoop, your results are going to be so gorgeous! You basically went from an advanced Norwood 3 to having an actual normal hairline, that of someone with a full head of hair. Your results will only continue to keep improving.

Lovely choice of words there :laugh: It's almost like when I say juicy donor in some cases.

Indeed. This transplant has become one of the best, if not the best, on HairLossTalk.com.

Probably up there with Shookwun's.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
My quote from Dr Erdogan also suggested a very high number of grafts, 2600. I guess it's the same approach, reinforcing the hairline in a NW3 area rather than just covering bald areas to future proof it to some degree... Great results anyway, very interesting case study for me... I'd be so happy with that hairline! How many grafts do you have left for future transplants?

Yeah Erdogan likes to go by high graft numbers. This is pretty much known of him. He quoted me for almost 4000 grafts on my pictures while others were around the 2000 graft range. I have ~2500 grafts left for in the future.

Swoop you must feel on top of the world.
Now you've got a more flattering head to mount upon your avatar bust haha.

Haha thanks I.D WALKER. True story really. I was always a confident guy now even more with this hairline :).

Im sorry i dont know if you already awnsered this but how much did you pay total?

Hey Bad, I paid a little bit over 5000 euro.

Thank you again Agustin :punk:.

@Wolf Pack thank you too, hope you will get awesome results too when you will be going for your hair transplant man :)!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lovely choice of words there :laugh: It's almost like when I say juicy donor in some cases.

Indeed. This transplant has become one of the best, if not the best, on HairLossTalk.com.

Probably up there with Shookwun's.

Thanks Wolf Pack. :sun:

Swoop's hair transplant is excellent, and still not close to final results, there's a lot more hair growth to be coming in soon. shookwun's hair transplant is flawless, it doesn't even look like he had one done. I actually doubted 100% of the time shookwun had a hair transplant until I saw his story in one of his own threads the before and after results.

Thank you again Agustin :punk:.

Sure thing Swoop! :punk:

In three years from now, I would like to get a hair transplant, particularly an FUE. My hair has been holding well with my regimen and I'm still getting regrowth. Even though baldness is progressive, it's nice we have treatments where some of us are actually able to delay and even reverse the condition, and from there is where the hair transplants come in to restore areas that didn't fill in completely when one gets good results, like your case for example. I'm aware you're currently on RU58841, are you still using around a 7-8 percent solution? Also, are you on any 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors to promote better maintenance?

Swoop, as I previously mentioned, what I'd like to do is get an FUE in three years right now, that is if I know for sure my hair will be stable in the long term. What I plan on doing is to reinforce an incredibly thick powerful Norwood 2 hairline so when my hair is styled forward, it looks youthful, and when styled back, the masculine frame is present, but does not look receded in any way. I also plan to strongly reinforce my temple points since they're very thin, and also reinforce density on the entire top of my head since I have lost hair a Norwood 6 pattern. From there on, I'll be able to style my hair however I please, and be happy with it. I always keep in mind that density, frame, and maintenance are the keys for best results. I also keep in mind that the grafts will need to be transplanted close to each other for healthy density and good results, if not otherwise it will look like a tuft of thin hair going across the head when styled how ever it's like.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to your continued progress, and I'm excited for my hair restoration. :)