Dr. Hakan ********* 2835 Grafts FUE

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Swoop how does your left hairline area look? Would you say you have a symmetrical hairline? I heard surgeons like to make it look a bit uneven so it's more natural?

Looking good anyway, with more to come :)

It's not totally symmetrical. There are definitely irregularities albeit small in hair placement. With my next update I'll try to give a better view so you can be your own judge :).

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good. I've done minimal research but from what I've seen and read ********* seems to be my most likely choice if and when I do take the plunge.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm really happy how things are going. It's been a very good decision for me. Just came back from a fresh hair cut and feels good men. There is only one spot that lags a bit in density. If it doesn't grow in, then 200 grafts will fix it. Very nice :).

shookwun

Reaction score
Don't worry..... Tons of growth still to come

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Swoop, are you just using RU? I used finasteride for a year and planned on transplanting eventually, but I somehow developed SD on finasteride so I recently quit that after a year and 10 months..

I'm really not shedding too bad but judging on my brother, i should be losing more hair lol.

You think RU would hold me for a transplant since I'm not using finasteride? Or maybe I should try duta..

Scandinavian_guy

Reaction score
Congrats!

I am thinking about seing Dr ********* myself. Do you know if he has a max number of grafts he want to do in one journey?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop, are you just using RU? I used finasteride for a year and planned on transplanting eventually, but I somehow developed SD on finasteride so I recently quit that after a year and 10 months..

I'm really not shedding too bad but judging on my brother, i should be losing more hair lol.

You think RU would hold me for a transplant since I'm not using finasteride? Or maybe I should try duta..

I'm doing a bit trial & error now and deciding on my final regimen. Currently on RU yes though. RU holds the hair of most guys, just like finasteride imo. I guess you can only find out by trying it out.

Dutasteride is an option too but if you developed SD on finasteride it's extremely likely you will have the same problem on dutasteride I think.

Congrats!

I am thinking about seing Dr ********* myself. Do you know if he has a max number of grafts he want to do in one journey?

Don't know exactly but I think he can do like 5000 grafts. You would need to ask.

anthelios123

Reaction score
Hey dude, thanks for your thread, this has inspired me to start saving for a transplant in the near future.

May I ask where you get your RU from (if you can't write it, please pm me)? I'm just using minoxidil and nizoral at the moment and I feel it isn't working much, I can't use finas/dutasteride due to gynecomastia side effects.

Hbt10

Reaction score
One thing I am curious about.

Did Dr ********* himself extract the grafts and implement them?

When I scheduled my appointment with Dr. ********* which is two months from now, I requested that Dr. ********* do all the implantation himself but I was told he wouldn't be able to do so due to the long list of patients. His techs will be supporting him with the extraction and implantation, as stated on this page:

http://hakandoganayfue.com/hair-transplantation/our-methods

I already booked my flight so I'll just hope for the best.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey dude, thanks for your thread, this has inspired me to start saving for a transplant in the near future.

May I ask where you get your RU from (if you can't write it, please pm me)? I'm just using minoxidil and nizoral at the moment and I feel it isn't working much, I can't use finas/dutasteride due to gynecomastia side effects.

No problem man. I get my RU at anageninc.com

One thing I am curious about.

Did Dr ********* himself extract the grafts and implement them?

Dr. ********* did the implantation. A tech did the extractions.

Thought I would post these pics too (the bottom of the 5 is with hair brushed back);

journeyht.jpg

7halfmonth.jpg

Next update will probably be at 12 months with more detailed pictures!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. That is all. Do you dye your hair at times? Looks good man.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. That is all. Do you dye your hair at times? Looks good man.

No Wolf Pak it's funny that you say this because I heard this comment more you are not the only one. My hair gets really blonde when I'm in the sun much. It's good though because my hair color matches my skin color more that way and that gives a better visual appearance (more coverage).

It´s one of the best hair transplant results I have seen so far.

Thank you for the compliment!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair colour can change in the sun or with seasons a bit. I know mine in the sun goes from jet black to like dark red/brown. :) You've definitely motivated me for a future transplant, no later than summer next year.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks awesome. You have pretty straight looking hair (is this right?)
That must help. I have to keep mine short or after about an inch to 1.5 it gets curly and starts to just look messy.
Nice you didnt need crown work either. Went for my 6 month (have pic somewhere he gave me I have to put up) and man the crown was so disappointing but baby steps.

Awesome work, wish I lived over there where this was possible, but the closest place for a cheaper hair transplant for me is Mexico and Id rather glue astro turf to my head before getting surgery in MExico lol.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks awesome. You have pretty straight looking hair (is this right?)
That must help. I have to keep mine short or after about an inch to 1.5 it gets curly and starts to just look messy.
Nice you didnt need crown work either. Went for my 6 month (have pic somewhere he gave me I have to put up) and man the crown was so disappointing but baby steps.

Awesome work, wish I lived over there where this was possible, but the closest place for a cheaper hair transplant for me is Mexico and Id rather glue astro turf to my head before getting surgery in MExico lol.

Thank you swingline! Yeah I do have pretty straight hair, but it's thin! Sucks for coverage .That's why I had allot of grafts/cm2 to get appropriate density. I actually read from doctors that curly hair is better for coverage then straight hair btw.

Yeah I agree wouldn't be a smart choice at all to perform a hair transplant in mexico lol. Why don't you travel to Europe? Turkey is cheap as hell and quality doctors!