Does hairloss make it more difficult to get a job?

blackg

Reaction score
I swear these two halfwits arguing with Fred sound about 12.
They sound like scared little boys to me.
Always over compensating with the tough talk.
A real man doesn't have to continue to prove himself. He knows when to shut up!

Let it go, guys. You can barely spell, let alone argue.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although no complaints have been received I think people should start showing some respect, particularly Cosmic: you take it too far. See your inbox. Any more unprovoked derogatory comments will result in action.

Joan your insight is interesting. I value it a lot particularly as you're an attractive older woman. I notice I rarely get sexual signals from older attractive women, mainly they are very friendly. It doesn't make sense to me even though I look very much a man although a young looking one. Yet for example today I had two random 8/10 plus young girls making it very obvious they were interested me in the coffee shop. Are older women more discreet do you think?

shookwun

Reaction score
It's clear he's sexually deprived, and has zero prospects going by him,.

'alpha'

A term coined and used by weak submissive men who lack a father figure!

it's all in the posting patterns :laugh:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
First off, there's a difference between an old hag and a hot older woman. I think most of us fall somewhere in between the two. I would think a true old hag wouldn't be as picky as a MILF. That being said, even a MILF (not every single one) will see a much younger man who is considered by women his age to be average as attractive. You're probably a long way from middle age, shookwun, so you really can't know how those in that age group see things, nor how you will feel about life and beauty when you get there. And you'll never think like a woman, no more than I'll ever think like a man. We can try, but it's not the same as being the opposite sex. About eight years ago, when my stepdaughter and niece were in their mid-20s, we knew a guy their age whom I considered to be drop-dead gorgeous (a diffuse thinner too). I used to ask them, "How come neither of you goes after him?" and they both said, "He's not attractive at all". Women's perceptions of what is attractive change with age. What we wouldn't look at twice in our younger days we think is adorable now. As I've said, the mere difference in age can get some women sexually aroused. Nameless is 100% right when he says older women can't compete with younger ones. Even a MILF will never be able to compete with an attractive younger woman, especially if you put them side by side first thing in the morning. And no one should ever have to settle for an old hag.

For the record, I only used the term "old hag" because that was the term already being used and I wanted to be sure that we are all talking about the same group of women. I do not think of any person as a hag and I ask that we all please stop using that cruel term. It's disturbing and sad that we men who have lost our own attractiveness are devaluing women (by calling them old hags) because they have also suffered a loss of attractiveness. Who are we to complain about women losing interest in us because we're bald while at the same time we're devaluing women as worthless because they have lost their attractiveness? We should make an effort to be more kind and compassionate. Those who will not give kindness and compassion do not deserve to receive kindness and compassion.

That having been said, I do believe that even most of those women (who some call old hags) would rather be alone than get together with bald men. They would rather be alone and complain that "there are no men" and when they say that what they really mean is that there are no "cute" men because younger more attractive women have taken them all.

Nature set this all up at a time when rating each other by attractiveness was very useful. But that was then and this is now. We're acting like rats in a maze, disliking each other on the basis of looks just because a non-thinking force told us to do so.

What do you mean by milf?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although no complaints have been received I think people should start showing some respect, particularly Cosmic: you take it too far. See your inbox. Any more unprovoked derogatory comments will result in action.

Joan your insight is interesting. I value it a lot particularly as you're an attractive older woman. I notice I rarely get sexual signals from older attractive women, mainly they are very friendly. It doesn't make sense to me even though I look very much a man although a young looking one. Yet for example today I had two random 8/10 plus young girls making it very obvious they were interested me in the coffee shop. Are older women more discreet do you think?

Thank you, Wolf Pack. Maybe the older women with whom you interact aren't into much younger guys--and you still look like a baby! I'm super friendly too, to just about everyone, and rusty on flirting, but I do wonder if sometimes men misinterpret that friendliness. If I were single, I would think I'd creep out someone your age and as good looking as you if I got flirty. I can't tell you if older women are more discreet. I do think I wouldn't be as obvious if I were single as when I was younger since I am truly unhappy with my looks now. As I've said, I never, ever thought being middle aged would bother me so much.

- - - Updated - - -

As a man, there are attractive women into their 50's providing they just never get fat, although I have only ever seen one attractive woman in her 60's in my life:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...le_figure_next_to_her_-a-14_1440166500578.jpg

so just never ever get fat and you'll be ok. It is just an incredibly rare thing to see a non overweight older woman.

You think she's attractive? That gives me hope! I hope I look better than that when I'm her age.

Excluding pregnancy, I have never been fat. Ever. I weigh the same at 52 as I did when I graduated high school (110 lbs.). The problem is, skin sags with age--bat wings, butt, thighs--everything goes south. So just never getting fat isn't the secret to aging gracefully and neither is exercising. Both are beneficial, yes, but at some point most of us will need to bring in the big guns, like fillers and cosmetic surgery. God bless women who aren't critical of themselves. That will never be me. I'd rather be the trophy wife than have the trophy husband. My husband is 60, and he's still sexy to me.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, I only used the term "old hag" because that was the term already being used and I wanted to be sure that we are all talking about the same group of women. I do not think of any person as a hag and I ask that we all please stop using that cruel term. It's disturbing and sad that we men who have lost our own attractiveness are devaluing women (by calling them old hags) because they have also suffered a loss of attractiveness. Who are we to complain about women losing interest in us because we're bald while at the same time we're devaluing women as worthless because they have lost their attractiveness? We should make an effort to be more kind and compassionate. Those who will not give kindness and compassion do not deserve to receive kindness and compassion.

That having been said, I do believe that even most of those women would rather be alone than get together with bald men. They would rather be alone and complain that "there are no men" and when they say that what they really mean is that there are no "cute" men because younger more attractive women have taken them all.

Nature set this all up at a time when rating each other by attractiveness was very useful. But that was then and this is now. We're acting like rats in a maze, disliking each other on the basis of looks just because a non-thinking force told us to do so.

What do you mean by milf?

I would say most middle-aged women are not turned off by baldness. Obesity would be a deal breaker for me. I also wouldn't want a guy who acts like an old fart, dresses like one and is unkempt. And I have to be honest: I'd rather my husband be a cue ball (he's getting there!) than ever have ED. Now that would suck big time, and I am sure I'm not the only older woman who feels this way.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, Wolf Pack. Maybe the older women with whom you interact aren't into much younger guys--and you still look like a baby! I'm super friendly too, to just about everyone, and rusty on flirting, but I do wonder if sometimes men misinterpret that friendliness. If I were single, I would think I'd creep out someone your age and as good looking as you if I got flirty. I can't tell you if older women are more discreet. I do think I wouldn't be as obvious if I were single as when I was younger since I am truly unhappy with my looks now. As I've said, I never, ever thought being middle aged would bother me so much.

Yes I agree that these older women will feel I will judge them for making a pass. I think in all honestly even younger women have insecurity, it's human nature. Once I got a comment from a girl that it's the "inside that counts not the outside." She was having a dig out of insecurity after I had politely declined her. A girl wants to feel beautiful. I am not surprised you and evil locks would rather be a trophy wife than have a trophy husband. Every woman wants to feel most loved by her partner and that her man is attracted to her fully. It's just the way it goes. Women know that they are judged on beauty foremost as they realise how guys look at pretty girls, so that's that. I guess you feel in control if you are above/equal to the guy in looks.

I completely understand how ageing is a battle. But I think you should be rational about it. You look attractive and that's all that matters. There is nothing wrong with a mature look and you take care of yourself as well. Good looking is good looking. Think about it, some girls are young but will never experience being attractive.

I can say that guys my age or slightly younger/older look at all attractive women believe me. As much I understand that a young hot girl can be hard to compete with, it's not the way to view it because it's a very narrow view :)

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
From my experience older women will definitely let you know they're into you if your younger. Not a lot of them hook up with one younger guy through out their life. Usually its their thing and they go for younger guys a lot and will let you know. But thats just my experience.

The two guys saying beta and alpha want to know how I know your not alphas? Because you use the terms beta and alpha to try and make yourself's feel better about your horrible lives and insecurities. Childs play.....

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

You think she's attractive? That gives me hope! I hope I look better than that when I'm her age.

Excluding pregnancy, I have never been fat. Ever. I weigh the same at 52 as I did when I graduated high school (110 lbs.). The problem is, skin sags with age--bat wings, butt, thighs--everything goes south. So just never getting fat isn't the secret to aging gracefully and neither is exercising. Both are beneficial, yes, but at some point most of us will need to bring in the big guns, like fillers and cosmetic surgery. God bless women who aren't critical of themselves. That will never be me. I'd rather be the trophy wife than have the trophy husband. My husband is 60, and he's still sexy to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say most middle-aged women are not turned off by baldness. Obesity would be a deal breaker for me. I also wouldn't want a guy who acts like an old fart, dresses like one and is unkempt. And I have to be honest: I'd rather my husband be a cue ball (he's getting there!) than ever have ED. Now that would suck big time, and I am sure I'm not the only older woman who feels this way.

Again we disagree. I would say almost all middle aged women are turned off by baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, me too.

I'd rather be a trophy husband or better still, a trophy boyfriend to lots of women.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather be a trophy husband or better still, a trophy boyfriend to lots of women.

Lots of just average-looking women?

EvilLocks and I would rather have our hair and our looks (and she is truly gorgeous) and be with an average-looking man. We don't feel the need to flaunt a model mate. We are the ones who would want our significant others to be the envy of other guys because we are the trophies. We are saying our looks matter more to us than how the man in our life looks (barring controllable things I previously mentioned).

- - - Updated - - -

Again we disagree. I would say almost all middle aged women are turned off by baldness.

Have you ever been rejected by a middle-aged woman due to baldness? I'm just wondering on what you're basing your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Any man would find the woman I posted attractive.

Yeah but the relatively mild sagging caused by age isn't that bad at all on a woman if she isn't fat or if it isn't sagging caused by loose skin when a woman loses 100lbs or something. I think what happens is women just give up and decide to eat junk food instead of have sex, once that happens there is no coming back.

I hope you speak for most men, cocohot. Maybe I am too critical of myself.

Well, you can eat junk food and have sex too. When the junk food becomes a replacement for sex, that's when the problems start. I will never understand some women's love affair with food. Looking your best, great sex vs. pigging out every day: Does one even need to consider which is better?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
This again? You're replying like a kid here. "I hate you! And everyone must do too!"

Would it make you feel better if I hadn't any friends? Yes, I'm alone all the time, no one likes me. Happy?

It's weird how it doesn't bother my girlfriend. All I do is staying in my basement posting on a hair loss forum.

If only I had BDD and was attacking people below the belt online like winny blues! Maybe I would have friends like him!
cmon m8
i just want the best for everyone on these forums
lets not lie, we all bene hit hard by the male pattern baldness gene regardless of the differnet Norwood levels
**** happens
fck it

and plz youdont wnat a friend like me. some negative **** all the time? plz m8

all in all
we just wanna be happy
but life is hard, nohtig is easy

me in chiang mai trying to be happy after a night out
**** it

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I will never understand some women's love affair with food. Looking your best, great sex vs. pigging out every day: Does one even need to consider which is better?

This is what puzzles me also. I also include men who let themselves go in this category. I'm not talking about 15-20 pounds which is ok, but people who gain like 70-80 pounds or more. Is the sexual attraction dead before the weight gain, so that people turn to food for pleasure? Is love dead? Don't people want to look good for their partners?

How difficult has it been for you Joan to keep your weight? Do you have to be fanatical about what you eat?
How tall and heavy is your husband?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm watching my own father becoming a whale before my eyes. He's now 103 kg (227 lbs) for 1m80 (5'9).
1m80 is 5'11.

Does he lift weights or is it all fat?

And of course, if I comment on it, what reply do I get? "Oh you're young, you'll see when you turn 30!"
The "you'll get sloppy too with age" nonsense.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

EvilLocks and I would rather have our hair and our looks (and she is truly gorgeous) and be with an average-looking man. We don't feel the need to flaunt a model mate. We are the ones who would want our significant others to be the envy of other guys because we are the trophies. We are saying our looks matter more to us than how the man in our life looks (barring controllable things I previously mentioned).

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever been rejected by a middle-aged woman due to baldness? I'm just wondering on what you're basing your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

* On if I typically mess around with average women? Are you asking me to rate the women I've gotten togethr with on a scale of 1 to 10? If you are, I would say I got involved with one 3, a few 4s, and a few 8s. But most of them were between 5s - 7s. In m view the 8s, 9s, and 10s seem wooden and aloof. I'm more fun and a little wild. I can't get involved with women who are wooden and aloof because they're no fun, and they aren't very warm and compassionate. I could get the 9s and 10s but I ended up with 5s - 7s because they were compatible with me. It felt good to be around them.

* On if you and EvilLocks should be happy with average men. If you and EvilLockes are with average men they will defer to you more than they should, they won't upset you much, you'll win almost every disagreement, you will do most of the leading, and stuff like that. It will be easy and safe. On the other hand, if you're with an attractive man he will lead more, he will win more disagreements, and he won't compromise nearly as much as the average man. Women with average men often seem dispassionate and kind of lifeless whereas women with attractive men seem to have more passion for everything, but they do cry more and they seem upset and angry more. I think you should get involved with average men - you will be better off. But don't forget what science has taught us. I've posted (in other threads) a few things science has taught us. Science has taught us that women climax more and better with attractive men, and from my experience women fall deeper in love when they're with attractive men. So being with an average man is safer and easier and more humdrum while being with an attractive man is more crying, more anger, and more upset but also more passionate, more sexy, and more fun. I recommend the average men to you because it's safer, easier, and you get to do the leading, but it's your decision.

*On me being rejected by average women since I've lost hair. First of all, I don't pick up on women anymore. I can feel it that they have lost interest in me. I've lost a good amount of hair and I figure they will reject me and I'm not going to let that happen. I'm certainly not going to let it become a habit. I have a few women interested in me now but they are not even nearly average-looking. They are 3s and I'm not attracted to them. If they were 5s I would probably give it a go. I like women who are 5s - 7s. But my wings have been clipped (hair loss) and I can not attract a bunch of women anymore. I'm at stage late NW3. I need to get it back to at least middle NW2. If I can get to mid NW2 I'll be right back in business.

I'm pinning my hopes on SM04554.

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
You're right Winny, we all got male pattern baldness and Fred thinks he has more right than others. Also he is so negative and pessimistic haha

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what puzzles me also. I also include men who let themselves go in this category. I'm not talking about 15-20 pounds which is ok, but people who gain like 70-80 pounds or more. Is the sexual attraction dead before the weight gain, so that people turn to food for pleasure? Is love dead? Don't people want to look good for their partners?

How difficult has it been for you Joan to keep your weight? Do you have to be fanatical about what you eat?
How tall and heavy is your husband?

More importantly, don't people want to look--and feel--good for themselves?

I don't think I'm fanatical at all about what I eat. Everything in moderation--sweets, carbs, fats and alcohol. I "graze" during the day and, therefore, never feel hungry and eat just an ordinary supper. My downfall is sweets. I think when a temptation is in front of us, it takes willpower not to overeat. It's a craving we're giving in to and not hunger.

My husband is about 5'8" (he's losing height) and weighs around 175 lbs. He is a little overweight, which he carries around the middle. Once he lost weight, and his face looked drawn. I'd rather he be the weight he is now with a fuller face. Older people do not look good without some face fat.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Older people do not look good without some face fat.

God, I do not look forward to getting old... Having to choose between being "fat" with a fuller face, or skinny with a drawn face... LOL. I really wish youth lasted forever!

- - - Updated - - -

Were you completely bald at 22? No? Then keep your snarky comments to yourself.

Don't mind these people Fred, they do not know what it's like to live the true bald experience. You and I both know what that's like.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

* On if I typically mess around with average women? Are you asking me to rate the women I've gotten togethr with on a scale of 1 to 10? If you are, I would say I got involved with one 3, a few 4s, and a few 8s. But most of them were between 5s - 7s. In m view the 8s, 9s, and 10s seem wooden and aloof. I'm more fun and a little wild. I can't get involved with women who are wooden and aloof because they're no fun, and they aren't very warm and compassionate. I could get the 9s and 10s but I ended up with 5s - 7s because they were compatible with me. It felt good to be around them.

* On if you and EvilLocks should be happy with average men. If you and EvilLockes are with average men they will defer to you more than they should, they won't upset you much, you'll win almost every disagreement, you will do most of the leading, and stuff like that. It will be easy and safe. On the other hand, if you're with an attractive man he will lead more, he will win more disagreements, and he won't compromise nearly as much as the average man. Women with average men often seem dispassionate and kind of lifeless whereas women with attractive men seem to have more passion for everything, but they do cry more and they seem upset and angry more. I think you should get involved with average men - you will be better off. But don't forget what science has taught us. I've posted (in other threads) a few things science has taught us. Science has taught us that women climax more and better with attractive men, and from my experience women fall deeper in love when they're with attractive men. So being with an average man is safer and easier and more humdrum while being with an attractive man is more crying, more anger, and more upset but also more passionate, more sexy, and more fun. I recommend the average men to you because it's safer, easier, and you get to do the leading, but it's your decision.

*On me being rejected by average women since I've lost hair. First of all, I don't pick up on women anymore. I can feel it that they have lost interest in me. I've lost a good amount of hair and I figure they will reject me and I'm not going to let that happen. I'm certainly not going to let it become a habit. I have a few women interested in me now but they are not even nearly average-looking. They are 3s and I'm not attracted to them. If they were 5s I would probably give it a go. I like women who are 5s - 7s. But my wings have been clipped (hair loss) and I can not attract a bunch of women anymore. I'm at stage late NW3. I need to get it back to at least middle NW2. If I can get to mid NW2 I'll be right back in business.

I'm pinning my hopes on SM04554.

I was referring to your comment about preferring to be the trophy BF and wondered if you'd be ok with average women if that were the case, not the actual women with whom you've had relationships. But I did find your comment interesting about the more attractive women being wooden and aloof. I've sometimes wondered if my personality would change if I were beautiful.

My husband is average looking. Of course, we both looked better when we met 23 years ago. Regarding the science of women's climaxes: Sorry, but that wasn't true for me (but not all women are the same where that's concerned). The one "10" I dated never gave me an orgasm. The best were with the three long-term relationships I had. It was never about looking at a handsome guy and simply being able to "get wet". For me, it was always about how comfortable I felt about myself with that guy. Looking back now, the one-nighters (just a couple of them) and casual sex I had were a waste of time. As a matter of fact, things are unreal now. Who would've ever thought middle age could be so fantastic. Once the sexual aspect of the relationship diminishes (unless both parties desire that), the relationship as a whole is affected, I would think.

I doubt you look so bad that an average-looking woman wouldn't be interested in you, especially because you are fun and a little wild. I'm hoping your hopes come true regarding SM04554 or anything that can save your--everyone's--hair. I'd love for my son not to have to deal with this BS at 20, or ever.

- - - Updated - - -

God, I do not look forward to getting old... Having to choose between being "fat" with a fuller face, or skinny with a drawn face... LOL. I really wish youth lasted forever!

It's not that you have to be fat; you just need to maintain a healthy weight all your life. I was too thin last year, and someone commented that she saw it in my face. I could've gotten away with it younger, but now I'm dealing with some loose neck skin and nasty jowls starting, so they became more apparent because I was underweight.