Does hairloss make it more difficult to get a job?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I was referring to your comment about preferring to be the trophy BF and wondered if you'd be ok with average women if that were the case, not the actual women with whom you've had relationships. But I did find your comment interesting about the more attractive women being wooden and aloof. I've sometimes wondered if my personality would change if I were beautiful.

My husband is average looking. Of course, we both looked better when we met 23 years ago. Regarding the science of women's climaxes: Sorry, but that wasn't true for me (but not all women are the same where that's concerned). The one "10" I dated never gave me an orgasm. The best were with the three long-term relationships I had. It was never about looking at a handsome guy and simply being able to "get wet". For me, it was always about how comfortable I felt about myself with that guy. Looking back now, the one-nighters (just a couple of them) and casual sex I had were a waste of time. As a matter of fact, things are unreal now. Who would've ever thought middle age could be so fantastic. Once the sexual aspect of the relationship diminishes (unless both parties desire that), the relationship as a whole is affected, I would think.

I doubt you look so bad that an average-looking woman wouldn't be interested in you, especially because you are fun and a little wild. I'm hoping your hopes come true regarding SM04554 or anything that can save your--everyone's--hair. I'd love for my son not to have to deal with this BS at 20, or ever.

On if average women are OK for me when I had hair: Yes. As I indicated I was happiest with women 5 - 7 and 5 is average. Those were the bulk of the women I got involved with. Even the 7s could be a bit stuffy and from time to time I would have to press them to loosen up some. It's no fun being with a person who is all wooden and uptight all of the time. Life is more fun if people relax and be just a little wild. Extremely attractive women, 9s and 10s, sit very rigid because they are scared a hair will fall out of place or something. You can actually feel it that they live their lives posing because they want to be situated so that they look their absolute best.

On you and your husband: I'm glad you and your husband are happy together and I don't want to discuss anything further about that issue. It's really not my business. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable about being here and your marriage really is a private matter. I will say that the science that established women's sexual experiences are better with attractive men never said that it applies to ALL women. Those scientists meant that women in general enjoyed sex more with attractive men. There are outliers. Do you know what the term "outliers" means?

On me trying to get an average woman now: Forget that. I'm not giving them the chance to reject me. I can tell they're not interested. If I get my hair back within the next few years I'll get involved with women again but if I don't then I'm going to give up on romance forever - accept that it's been lost forever and move on to other things. I'm not the first guy to have his romantic life ruined by hair loss. It sucks but it has been happening for many MANY millennium. I've myself have been single for a decade. Went through my 30s single. Ah well.

- - - Updated - - -

We are all simply ****ed in general aren't we?

We are probably ****ed.

Sorry but it's true.

We need a miracle and I'm hoping that SM04554 turns out to be that miracle. I'm also hoping for early release of SM04554 after the supplemental phase 2 study that just started and then 6 more months for the FDA to review the paperwork. I'm hoping it will be a breakthrough and that it will be released by the end of 2016 or early 2017.