Does hairloss make it more difficult to get a job?

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
"We are not wolves but I am alpha because I shave my head" "Women hate baldness" hahaha. Misogynist because the gals don't like him.If he got swole, worked on his skin tone and accepted his looks/hair more people would have respect for him. But on here all I see him do is cry like a baby man.

- - - Updated - - -

This whole section is intended for all people suffering hair loss to vent, moan and debate, but it's been taken over by people who have lost the most. There's like a bloody ranking system here now where an NW2 is a peasant who's opinions are irrelevant and laughable regardless of what they are, and NW4+ are royalty who's word is the pure truth.
Truth. Fred is a killjoy too. Mega depressed and weird.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Real Alpha Males take Propecia!

Merck Shill, 2016

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Balding actually helped me get a job, I work in IT and IT geeks are expected to look odd and ugly.
Of course the fantasy of the MILF inviting me over to her office to "fix my computer, and in the meantime, let me slip into something a little more comfortable..." never happen... more like an awkward silence until the job is done.
I refuse to apply for sales or PR jobs unless it is technology related.

People openly say I look pale, tired, shattered, "on something", but if I say "you're looking a bit fat, better lay off the pies" there's a major problem - and yet which one is worse for health?

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
Cosmic and winnyblues: stop all your hair loss treatments. Go bald gracefully, it shouldn't do you much harm since you're so alpha.And then come back to tell me I'm a pussy. Hypocrites.For the hundredth time, I have a girlfriend. And I've had more than my fair share of girls already.So people would be able to guess I've accepted my hair loss and as a result will respect me more? Are all people psychics all of a sudden?Also, now you can work on your skin tone? I've been taking beta-carotene for 6 months so I'm not even pale anymore. Oh but then it's because people can read my mind, right!Keep believing your "alpha" attitude is going to save you once you're bald. You'll be in for a nasty surprise. But It's OK, we'll let you vent here.And f-ck those "get huge!" advices. My body-type doesn't allow it without steroids, and I will not f-ck up my health because of some "alpha" keyboard warriors' body shaming.
You argue like a girl. Okay you are not masculine looking and feminine/beta but you could work on your case. You still are pale as hell, bald, skinny, tiny frame, lanky - you don't think you can do better?I don't have the genetics for balding like you, I would be unlucky to be a Norwood 3 at 50. Plus Avodart and transplants. Do you think I will be like you? I would bet my life no. Not at 16, not at 26, not even at 60. Proper beta wishing others to be a dome like you. I feel like slapping your bald head, you deserve it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Alpha Males take Propecia!Merck Shill, 2016
Word!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus said:
all for some cheap third world and third rate dark vagina that i would rather throw up on? lol

That post was incredibly dumb. You were not just expressing a preference. You didn't say "there's nothing wrong with Indonesian women, I just don't find them attractive". You called them "cheap, third-rate dark pussy that makes me want to throw up".

I'm with zircon here. Exodus went deep into derogatory racial territory, far far from "I don't find Indonesian/black women attractive".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's a point where we will likely always disagree. I don't believe compatibility is random, nor do I believe it is genetically determined. I believe it's largely socially conditioned and dependent on a lot of interrelated variables, some of which the individual can control and others which he cannot. This view is partially supported by the studies we went through in the Red Pill thread. One of these studies actually flat-out rejected the phenotype explanation for attraction.

I also feel it's a dead-end to think of girls, or people in general, as utility-maximizing rational actors when it comes to sex and dating.

My alternate theory, which I base on statistics and my own personal observations, is that everyone has a base rate of success in sexual and romantic attraction. For some this might be 0.01%, for others it might be 20%. You can increase or decrease your potential from this base rate by altering your conduct or appearance, though at a certain point you will hit a more or less hard limit decided by your starting point. Your starting point is, of course, to a large degree genetically determined. If you try enough times you are likely to eventually succeed, especially if you are pragmatic and play like a Bayesian. However, some unfortunate individuals might simply have a base rate and limit potential too low for them to realistically do anything.

To me, it feels like many believe they belong to the latter group when they really do not. It's really quite a small group. All the red pill **** that permeates the internet nowadays, with the accompanying obsession over genetic superiority, alpha males and such just feeds into this mass psychosis.

Thing is, these theories might feel scientific but they reside squarely at the fringe of real science. They are largely untestable, usually have several competing explanations, are generally not supported by the evidence, and tend to fit neatly into whatever agenda the author has, be it promoting anti-feminism, dark enlightenment or racial realism, to name a few of the usual suspects. I think most everyone would be better served if they abandoned this intellectual dead-end of genetics and started filtering things through a smarter lens.

Extremely well written.
I'm not being allowed to give reps to you zircon.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course the fantasy of the MILF inviting me over to her office to "fix my computer, and in the meantime, let me slip into something a little more comfortable..." never happen... more like an awkward silence until the job is done.

Never say never. MILFs would probably be turned on by the age gap, hair nor not.

shookwun

Reaction score
Age doesn't matter when attraction is concerned. Hot older women want attractive men no different then younger women wanting the cream of the crop.

it's a myth to think bald men can get an old hag because she's 'older'. Age does not give you an advantage unless you're handsome to begin with!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it's easier not to turn into a "wacko" when you're still below NW3.

I think I started to get shook up late NW2. My looks were't real damaged at that point but I saw the writing on the wall and it was disconcerting.

Once you hit NW3 that's when you're looks are considerably damaged especially if you also have thinning on top. Some people get NW3 but the top remains thick whereas others
get NW3 with thinning on top. I assure you that if these guys who are NW1.5 and NW2 get to NW3 with thinning on top they will cease their nonchalant act.
ir
- - - Updated - - -

Age doesn't matter when attraction is concerned. Hot older women want attractive men no different then younger women wanting the cream of the crop.

it's a myth to think bald men can get an old hag because she's 'older'. Age does not give you an advantage unless you're handsome to begin with!

It's about time someone stated this truth. People keep saying we should just get together with old hags but those old hags want attractive men with good hair too.
They sit around whining how there are no men but the reality is that they're rejecting men because the men aren't attractive enough. Those women can't compete
against younger more attractive women so they just wait...and wait....and wait and they keep trying to pick up on attractive men that don't want them because
those men want younger attractive women.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
poor fred
more deluded than people at mental institutions... oh wait
Oh, all you do is piggy back off of what others have to say, never contributing your own perspective unless you are lamenting over your own percieved hair loss (which you somehow reserve the right to do but make fun of others for doing the same thing...as long as they have less hair than you,right?)An internet troll on a hair loss forum who lives in a third world country and fred is the poor one, ok.

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just saying you should be careful of what you say.
If you end up bald, and there's a good chance that you will (you're young and already on this forum), it's going to be even harder because you'll remember how you mocked bald men... and you'll be one of them.You're mocking me for my genetics, something I have no control over. I guess that's what manly alpha males like you do. I totally see Clint Eastwood do this in his old movies.Are you done splattering your inferiority complex all over the place now?
I like your little gay threats on attempting to make me be a loser over hair loss like you are. "You're young" "you're on this forum" "good chance." Again do you know my family history brah? Do you know that I am 25 and my hairline is there, it's just slightly thinning. I have gone to a dermatologist and he told me that this has started late age wise and checked the whole. area I would bet my life even without medication and transplants it would be slow as hell. But I ain't taking chances and hence Avodart. I can use transplants. All this for someone who has good hair and genetics. So don't "worry" :) I am here for information that is all on hair loss, your words are as worthless as your hair, masculinity and behaviour :)I won't hide how I feel about you though dude, no backhanded bs from me like a little girl. I will say what I feel. You were 16 haha, lost it ALL before out of teens and you deserved it because you're that kind of retarded jealous person. Honestly it's good! You have never had good hair and missed it in from the beginning. And lordy, just found out you were in a mental hospital lmao for hair loss. They must have thought who is this weirdo taking up our time. cancer looking lanky zombie with a potato face crying over hair loss.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I will say what I feel. You were 16 haha, lost it ALL before out of teens and you deserved it because you're that kind of retarded jealous person. Honestly it's good! You have never had good hair and missed it in from the beginning. And lordy, just found out you were in a mental hospital lmao for hair loss. They must have thought who is this weirdo taking up our time. cancer looking lanky zombie with a potato face crying over hair loss.

Bye.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, all you do is piggy back off of what others have to say, never contributing your own perspective unless you are lamenting over your own percieved hair loss (which you somehow reserve the right to do but make fun of others for doing the same thing...as long as they have less hair than you,right?)An internet troll on a hair loss forum who lives in a third world country and fred is the poor one, ok.
australia is third world?
cmon m8

- - - Updated - - -

Again, a very useful post.

How could you be aware of the hardships bald men go through?

You're not even losing hair.

And you don't even know that caps exist.

You seem to think I've been in a mental institution against my will.

Not at all. I called them and asked for help, because being nearly bald at 20 put me through some deep depression and anxiety.

I know, hard to believe, right? Especially for a guy who is taking finasteride and had SMP while he has no hair loss.

Inb4 your reply: poor Fred.

Probably because you can't form a coherent and valid argument.

But it's OK, your spelling, inability to use caps or any form of structure in your posts and lack of self-awareness regarding your imagined hair loss reveal everything we need to know about your intelligence.

oh no fred is mad
oh no i must use structure in my posts on a hairloss form to show signs of intelligence
oh no

plz fred
id be very surprised if you had any friends

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha true fred

dont worry dude, u are cool. id definitely be friends with u in real life, especially since we have common interests even outside hair loss (video games, LOTR, etc)

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
haha true fred

dont worry dude, u are cool. id definitely be friends with u in real life, especially since we have common interests even outside hair loss (video games, LOTR, etc)

I love Lord of The Rings, Ned Stark is my favourite character, when he drank from the goblet of fire I was so sad. :( What about you Exodus who is your favourite?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

First off, there's a difference between an old hag and a hot older woman. I think most of us fall somewhere in between the two. I would think a true old hag wouldn't be as picky as a MILF. That being said, even a MILF (not every single one) will see a much younger man who is considered by women his age to be average as attractive. You're probably a long way from middle age, shookwun, so you really can't know how those in that age group see things, nor how you will feel about life and beauty when you get there. And you'll never think like a woman, no more than I'll ever think like a man. We can try, but it's not the same as being the opposite sex. About eight years ago, when my stepdaughter and niece were in their mid-20s, we knew a guy their age whom I considered to be drop-dead gorgeous (a diffuse thinner too). I used to ask them, "How come neither of you goes after him?" and they both said, "He's not attractive at all". Women's perceptions of what is attractive change with age. What we wouldn't look at twice in our younger days we think is adorable now. As I've said, the mere difference in age can get some women sexually aroused. Nameless is 100% right when he says older women can't compete with younger ones. Even a MILF will never be able to compete with an attractive younger woman, especially if you put them side by side first thing in the morning. And no one should ever have to settle for an old hag.