Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been wanting to make a celebrity balding thread for a while. Have you guys seen Andrew Garfield's hairline lately?
View attachment 58060
View attachment 58061

Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-Peace-Love-Cure.jpg

one of us one of us

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately genitics is not on his side.His Father is bald and went bald at a young age.i saw a family photo and it looks like every male in the family is balding.

I suppose it's up to Justin now, will he be a pioneer and a spokesman for the bald man.Or will he cover up his hairloss with a hair system/fue transplants.

I think he will stick with Hollywood and cover up and live in denial like the rest of the actors,singers do.

You act like he'd be doing the world a disservice if he treated/covered up his hair loss. Why would he be in the wrong for that? It's exactly what I am doing, maintaining hair with meds, fooling the world that I'm a genetic fullhead.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would look like a fullhead still if he cut short. Grown out like that makes even slight recession stand out, especially with the sides super thick and bushy

Maybe. To me it looks like his recession is wrapping around his hairline. I think he'll eventually have the pattern with the island of hair out front.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe. To me it looks like his recession is wrapping around his hairline. I think he'll eventually have the pattern with the island of hair out front.
Maybe it is all in my head, but imo you could clearly see the island already on the buzzed pic five years ago. I googled him and this one is from 2014 and it is a bit more obvious with the same haircut:

Attachments

• andrew-garfield-rides-bus-with-underprivileged-kids-spider-man-premiere-13.jpg
    andrew-garfield-rides-bus-with-underprivileged-kids-spider-man-premiere-13.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 6,663
Last edited:

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it is all in my head, but imo you could clearly see the island already on the buzzed pic five years ago. I googled him and this one is from 2014 and it is a bit more obvious with the same haircut:

Yeah I can see what you're talking about. Even with slight amounts of thinning, he has so much hair that when it's grown really long he looks like a full head. The truth is in the temples.

Here he is in 2015, which is when I first noticed it. He grew his hair out for "Silence". At first glance, he looks like he's got kind of a Harry Styles hairline, a NW2, but nothing horrible. His weird shirt with a picture of a really young Michael J. Fox is more noticeable than his hair.
IMG_3607.JPG
Then you look at his other temple. It looks like a full hairline at first glance.
IMG_3606.JPG
Then you look again and realize that his hair just blends in really well with his skin.
IMG_3608.jpg
The area circled in red looks like it's thinning pretty bad, and he overlays the hair from the forelock, circled in green, to cover it up.

Fast forward to now and you see that area has only gotten wider.
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG
I spend way too much time thinking about hair.

resu

Reaction score
His hair in Hacksaw Ridge was ridiculous dense, he just has minor temple recession, aka mature hairline. Once you see the inverted Y it's game-over.

cropped_hacksaw_ridge_andrewgarfield.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it isn't that bad honestly but I have always noticed that the guys who recede sharply backwards like that are the ones who are prone to entire frontal decimation in the long run. If he has any luck he will be like Jim Carrey who receded from a perfect NW0/1 into a 2.5 and pretty much stayed there. His hair grown out long still looks fantastic.

Jim_Carrey_Hairstyle_0.jpg

jim-carrey-beard-glasses-2698e37c-f669-4fb8-a653-4effa48dfac3.jpg

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it isn't that bad honestly but I have always noticed that the guys who recede sharply backwards like that are the ones who are prone to entire frontal decimation in the long run. If he has any luck he will be like Jim Carrey who receded from a perfect NW0/1 into a 2.5 and pretty much stayed there. His hair grown out long still looks fantastic.

View attachment 58103

View attachment 58104
Jim Carey's a strong nw2.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no way that someone whos career holds , i'd say mostly, on his looks, will go bald early. My guess is he'll die with a full head of hair, even with the shitty genetics he might have

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
worst case scenario, he stays like this . I expect him to get better though