Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately genitics is not on his side.His Father is bald and went bald at a young age.i saw a family photo and it looks like every male in the family is balding.

I suppose it's up to Justin now, will he be a pioneer and a spokesman for the bald man.Or will he cover up his hairloss with a hair system/fue transplants.

I think he will stick with Hollywood and cover up and live in denial like the rest of the actors,singers do.

broko

My Regimen
Reaction score
still not convinced he has hair loss, could just be the lighting and short hair.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_0614.PNG
still not convinced he has hair loss, could just be the lighting and short hair.

It's pretty obvious in this photo he is balding.there is no lighting issues cos he is outside.

galil

Reaction score
He has lost a lot of density during this last years, probably why he is rocking the buzz cut lately? I mean that's the general advise given here right?, "if you are balding keep it short", who knows for sure, but this shows that male pattern baldness can f *** with anyone at any time

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCVhDxD3oV/?hair loss=en

Lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks like just a contrast between his normal hair color and bleached blonde coloring that is making it look like it's crown loss. His natural roots may be showing thru and throwing off the lighting. It would be better to see this when his hair is not colored.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like just a contrast between his normal hair color and bleached blonde coloring that is making it look like it's crown loss. His natural roots may be showing thru and throwing off the lighting. It would be better to see this when his hair is not colored.

looks abnormal anyway

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LO89Rr1.png

I do not see strong sources of light in the video...

resu

Reaction score

If you check the other photos on his instagram you can tell that his hair varies in density, which is one of the first signs that something is off.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Saulo Mota Martins

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's not the difference between the colors because the natural color of his hair is darker as a light brown and his crown seems lighter.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a SJW douche too.

He is? I never followed him closely I just know he was Spidey at one point. That's more or less what I've come to expect from Hollywood as a whole though.

f*** yeah, I love it when good-looking stars lose their looks. Not feeling so superior to other people now, do you?

I think it's interesting more than anything. I like to pick out celebrities and try to guess whether they will lose hair or not based on the hairline and texture. I talked about it in another thread, but I never would have guessed James Spader would go bald. Guy kept his juvenile hairline into his early 40's before he started to lose.
IMG_3594.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score