Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out my thread it is way cooler! https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...osing-his-hair-what-do-you-guys-think.100427/
;)

why does his hair loss look so inconsistent. I see recent pictures of him and he looks nw1?

If I was a betting man I would say that he only recently got on Propecia and was possibly going through the initial finasteride shed (worse before better) only because he was for sure showing the beginning signs of male pattern baldness in the past year. Or maybe he got lazy or forgot to take Propecia and started to lose ground. Either way he is definitely doing something to treat it or prevent it.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out my thread it is way cooler! https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...osing-his-hair-what-do-you-guys-think.100427/
;)

If I was a betting man I would say that he only recently got on Propecia and was possibly going through the initial finasteride shed (worse before better) only because he was for sure showing the beginning signs of male pattern baldness in the past year. Or maybe he got lazy or forgot to take Propecia and started to lose ground. Either way he is definitely doing something to treat it or prevent it.
he is on propecia for sure, i read an article once wherein he was making fun of prince william and mentioning why the prince wasn't on propecia. He is too redpilled to not be on it.

resu

Reaction score
Probably suffering from diffuse hair loss and on meds, hence the different density and patches.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lool shampoo and water make hair looks like is thinning....

But yeah he is following diffuse thinning pattern..

Last edited:

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this picture on twitter. Looks like every dude in his family is bald. Is that unheard of or what? Needs to take propecia or he's f*cked

IMG_7183.JPG

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not believe we will be seeing bieber go bald any time soon

He is on propecia and seems to be responding well

I know this is disappointing for some of you but you need to get over it

If it ever does reach noticeable levels, and a transplant can't fix it, his management team will likely set him up with a piece

WE WILL NEVER SEE IT

abcdefg

Reaction score
How does him going bald help us with going bald though? I mean really except for new research or treatments its all kind of pointless discussion. How do I stop/prevent my male pattern baldness? I could give a crap about what happens to him