Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

g.i joey

Reaction score
How does him going bald help us with going bald though? I mean really except for new research or treatments its all kind of pointless discussion. How do I stop/prevent my male pattern baldness? I could give a crap about what happens to him

This. Especially the fact that some of you are trying soo hard to convince everyone and yourself that he's balding, who cares. If you take any pride in him losing his hair that's just extremely pathetic.

Mike.maurino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well just in biebers hair is pretty good on the top the sides however look like he has diffuse thinning I dont remember where i seen a this pic but when his hair was wet it looked diffused

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's not going bald that pretty much kills the baldness is bad karma theory. Nobody would be more deserving of a Norwood 7

Justanaverageguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so he is not just mildly diffused. He is pretty much bald on top. He obviously uses fillers or something to conceal this.

Check out his latest twitter video putting a guy in an arm bar. You get to see the very top of his head while he is rolling around on the ground - pretty sparse on top.Like seriously - his crown is gone - hes going to have to shave it soon. Kind of shocked. Thats a real pic from his twitter\vine video. Just google Justin Bieber arm bar and you can watch the video.

Attachments

• BieberBald.PNG
    BieberBald.PNG
    676.4 KB · Views: 5,074
Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol guys , he isn't balding at all for the moment .
But according to his genetic heritage i would be surprise if he keeps his Norwood 0 hairline .
I am always amazed when people like him with such family history of balding keep their hair .
Like many fitness model( jeff seid ) who keep their hair despite roid abuse and bad family history of hairloss .

shookwun

Reaction score
lol guys , he isn't balding at all for the moment .
But according to his genetic heritage i would be surprise if he keeps his Norwood 0 hairline .
I am always amazed when people like him with such family history of balding keep their hair .
Like many fitness model( jeff seid ) who keep their hair despite roid abuse and bad family history of hairloss .
he's also the type of guy who will take finasteride.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already takes it.

Justanaverageguy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, was gonna share that video myself the other day. It's definitely happening.

he's also the type of guy who will take finasteride.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if celebs hopped on finasteride the first chance they get. You know, as a preventative measure.
Still, there's no guarantee he won't get sides. Maybe he already did and had to drop it. That would certainly explain the sudden onset of hair loss.

Either way, he won't be able to hide it much longer. For years, the kid has been synonymous with his hair.

I also don't see him handling the loss of his looks well (not that I blame him). As excruciating as it would be for him to go through this in the public eye, it could also finally break the taboo and get society to recognize the severity of the condition.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he's been taking finasteride for some years and then got sides and quit. Yeah you don't usually tease another bald dude of not using finasteride if you're not on it yourself.

I posted before he mentioned some depression earlier (attributed to being what his fans expect by him).

Probably on minoxidil too. Noticed that classical minoxidil puffy saggy skin about the same time his hair started going down hill. Probably will buy some time but not doing much though.

Alright Norwood spotter speculation ends now and time to get back to my own fucked up life.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you see the pic I posted. His crown is massively thinned out to the point you can see his scalp. He obviously just has a good stylist who manages to hide this. Check the pic in my post or watch the video on his twitter here -> http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/just...ieber-taps-out-friend-with-armbar-submission/

Dude is going bald for sure.
Yes he is definitely balding very quickly.
The platinum blonde dyed hair hair is a dead set give away. The dyed blonde hair is supposed to disguise hair loss,but he seems to have lost a hell of a lot of hair for the dye to do its job.

I believe his minders will step in soon and have a state of the art hair system fitted to him. Kind of like Enrique inglasis did or Elton John.

He will go on with his career and no one will know he suffers with hair loss, only us Norwood spotters will know the truth.

Bieber will deny he wears a rug for the rest of his life. Just like Enrique did.

resu

Reaction score
Using a partial system for the crown is easier for him since the hairline is the tricky part.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so he is not just mildly diffused. He is pretty much bald on top. He obviously uses fillers or something to conceal this.

Check out his latest twitter video putting a guy in an arm bar. You get to see the very top of his head while he is rolling around on the ground - pretty sparse on top.Like seriously - his crown is gone - hes going to have to shave it soon. Kind of shocked. Thats a real pic from his twitter\vine video. Just google Justin Bieber arm bar and you can watch the video.
Holy sh*t, he looks like a 50 year old man there, do you have a link to the original video?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
That's depressing that he's balding honestly , in the public eye like that

Anyone who says he deserves it - why?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's depressing that he's balding honestly , in the public eye like that

Anyone who says he deserves it - why?
Jealously I guess. Granted, knowing that a young celeb like Justin Bieber is balding is bound to make others feel better about the fact that they're balding themselves, I certainly wouldn't wish balding upon anyone though.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thats crazy. I definitely noticed something was off. His hair quality looked really ratty and tatty before he cut his hair and dyed it again but given he had a perfect hairline just months earlier it didn't add up. It all makes sense now. Not prone to recession but extreme crown diffusion.

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-4-37-48-pm1.jpg

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
tumblr_o6j0l1R2Ra1u0nc5ao2_1280.jpg

I'll be gutted if the whole thing just gets covered up with a rug and that's the end of it. It's time somebody spoke up.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber has the same voice he had in his early teens. Really, that's kind of weird, if you
think about it. Kind of wonder if he did something too early for his hair?

He's already taking hair medication. Don't think he's balding.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I thought it's his natural high hairline.

But then...

1. Vertex

7ea7b34db1643ca5628c629ef7b87e0b.jpg

2. Classic male pattern baldness with recessed temples and seems like diffusion in Androgenetic Alopecia area as well

2ywwcx3.jpg

No, you won't trick us, experienced norwood spotters, Ed.

Thought that was Prince Harry for a second! :D

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah, was gonna share that video myself the other day. It's definitely happening.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if celebs hopped on finasteride the first chance they get. You know, as a preventative measure.
Still, there's no guarantee he won't get sides. Maybe he already did and had to drop it. That would certainly explain the sudden onset of hair loss.

Either way, he won't be able to hide it much longer. For years, the kid has been synonymous with his hair.

I also don't see him handling the loss of his looks well (not that I blame him). As excruciating as it would be for him to go through this in the public eye, it could also finally break the taboo and get society to recognize the severity of the condition.

Break the taboo, and get society to recognize the severity of the condition? Guys have been made fun of, and mocked for hundreds of years for it. Nothing changed then, and wont change if this guy goes bald. Things will go on exactly the same. hes not a special snowflake. Celebrities come and go just like everyone else. male pattern baldness is just something no one can fix right now not unlike many other medical issues.

resu

Reaction score
tumblr_o6j0l1R2Ra1u0nc5ao2_1280.jpg

I'll be gutted if the whole thing just gets covered up with a rug and that's the end of it. It's time somebody spoke up.

Damn he's really balding, I also have those two lines on the sides of the "island", forelock is thinning too, he's going to have the horseshoe.