Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not he'll take ever go bald. With that type of dough he'll piece meal it cm by cm so no one's the wiser, besides us scalp hounds.

Last edited:

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's definitely balding. Look at these recently pictures of him. Seems like propecia is losing effectiveness.

Attachments

• IMG_2926.PNG
    IMG_2926.PNG
    871.3 KB · Views: 4,215
  • IMG_2927.PNG
    IMG_2927.PNG
    701.3 KB · Views: 4,925

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
lol at the hypocrisy of this thread

General HairLossTalk.com consensus: "bald shamers are scum"

This thread: "haha look at bieber he's balding!"

Me personally I wasn't really delighting in his balding, I just think it's interesting because I can't think of someone as famous as he is and who had to deal with this so young. It must be really difficult to deal with in the glare of the spotlight.

That said, I understand the anger of those who are taking pleasure from it. Like is extremely unfair and it's only natural to smile when you see the smirk wiped off of someone who was previously blissfully ignorant and living the (unfair) high life. Plus Bieber is a bald shamer himself (calling out Prince William in the press) so the doctrine of clean hands applies. By all accounts Bieber is an unsympathetic dunce who has coasted on luck, "looks," and the achievements of others. And during his coast was pretty obnoxious and arrogant as well. Suddenly early onset male pattern baldness hits and - boom shakalaka, not so smug now are you Justin?

I'd enjoy it far more if it happened to some of my oblivious fullhead friends tbh. So I'm no saint lol.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me personally I wasn't really delighting in his balding, I just think it's interesting because I can't think of someone as famous as he is and who had to deal with this so young. It must be really difficult to deal with in the glare of the spotlight.

That said, I understand the anger of those who are taking pleasure from it. Like is extremely unfair and it's only natural to smile when you see the smirk wiped off of someone who was previously blissfully ignorant and living the (unfair) high life. Plus Bieber is a bald shamer himself (calling out Prince William in the press) so the doctrine of clean hands applies. By all accounts Bieber is an unsympathetic dunce who has coasted on luck, "looks," and the achievements of others. And during his coast was pretty obnoxious and arrogant as well. Suddenly early onset male pattern baldness hits and - boom shakalaka, not so smug now are you Justin?

I'd enjoy it far more if it happened to some of my oblivious fullhead friends tbh. So I'm no saint lol.
He was on big 3 back then as well. There's no way someone like him knew what Propecia is.. at least I didn't untill I found these forums.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really care one way or the other, I'm just having fun with the thread. I laugh at my own balding all the time, you have to.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
View attachment 61203

View attachment 61204

:D:D

finasteride ruined his skin and doesn't help

@Dante92

http://www.justinbieberzone.com/201...nce-william-to-take-hair-loss-pills-propecia/

Justin Bieber (18) advised Prince William (30) to combat his baldness. He had expressed his horror at Prince William’s receding hairline when he was asked in an interview what he would do if his own famous locks started thinning.

He told Rollacoaster magazine during his BELIEVE promotional tour in the UK last month:

“I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia. I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products.

“You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”

xD

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder, whether he is reading HairLossTalk.com or this thread while desperatly searching for a hairloss cure. Maybe he was hoping for Brotzu and stopped Propecia, lol?

@justin: Get on dutasteride combined with RU58841, your only hope. minoxidil is too weak and will only ruin your skin!

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i was bieber i would try to use my money to get into shiseido trial to stop the hairloss then do 1 or 2 fue's and get back to my old state, shiseido should take care of at least maintenance for him and he's at a state where a good fue would get him back to his nw1 old state...
#takemewithyoujustin